PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama or Cindy McCain?

vietboy
08-26-2008, 05:08 AM
Neither.

Carol Paul for first lady!

DJ_Asia
08-26-2008, 05:10 AM
Neither.

Word.

Perhaps we can introduce McCain to Nancy Reagan,they're about the same age :wink: and she was first class always.

saifan
08-26-2008, 05:20 AM
Use it... Love it.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
Thread hijack complete.

johnb
08-26-2008, 05:35 AM
I assume the old dude in the VFW hat in the Cindy McCain picture is staring at her ass. Support the troops!

EyeCumInPiece
08-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Im not attracted to either one, but i think cindy looks more like a tranny...

chefmike
08-26-2008, 06:52 AM
Is Carol Paul married to that lunatic Ron Paul? Those pauloholics never shut up. Get over it people, crazy Dr. Paul is history.

However, I would have liked to see Cindy McCain gangbanged by that group of bikers that her husband was pandering to recently.

Wino the SuperHero
08-26-2008, 07:08 AM
i vote for Michelle.

kimjongil
08-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Cindy McCain scares the shit out of me. There is someting evil about that woman.

vietboy
08-26-2008, 07:36 AM
Neither.

I did not ask who you wanted for First Lady. Read the question again.

I answered your lame question. Read the answer again.

My answer was neither, as in neither.

Ron Paul in 2008. Carol Paul for first lady in 2008. Vote for freedom.

chefmike
08-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Neither.

I did not ask who you wanted for First Lady. Read the question again.

I answered your lame question. Read the answer again.

My answer was neither, as in neither.

Ron Paul in 2008. Carol Paul for first lady in 2008. Vote for freedom.

SMDH...PT Barnum would've loved you.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34835

vietboy
08-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Your answer was "Carol Paul for First Lady." I read it, but again I did not ask you wanted for First Lady. You obviously did not understand the question. This poll has nothing to do with the candidates positions on the war, the economy, the environment, or any other policy issue. Get it? :roll:
"You obviously did not understand the" answer.
My answer was "Neither." and I added "Carol Paul for First Lady."
Go back and read it again.
You will see "Neither."
Let's see if you can comprehend this... I want to have "an intimate evening" with "neither" Mdm. Obama or McCain.
Is that simple enough?
But let's plug Ron Paul again for the fun of it... "Rand Paul for First Son"

vietboy
08-26-2008, 09:09 AM
Carol Paul for First Lady. Yea right, and Isaac Hayes will be playing at Madison Square Garden. Anyways, dream on my little vietboy, dream on. Plug Ron Paul all you like. I'm sure the he'll get a whole 5 votes from your efforts. LOL :rol:
"Beavis... would you rather do a post-menopausal and plasticized ice queen or a middle-aged mother of two? Uh-huh. Uh-huh."

Sometimes I wonder how Dubya got so many dupes to vote for him. Then I read stuff from bright lights like yourself, and it all makes sense.

mrbig
08-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Im not attracted to either one, but i think cindy looks more like a tranny...

:lol: Yeah, Cindy does indeed look more like a tranny.
but I wouldn't even get a bone on if she would stand in front of me flashing and spreading that mouldy shrivelled pussy of hers....so I guess I would devour Michelles ass instead...

mrbig

BlackMath
08-26-2008, 04:15 PM
What about Dennis Kucinich's partner!

Haaaawwwwtttt.

RedAddicted
08-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Michelle Obama

Hung Alpha
08-26-2008, 04:23 PM
I doubt many men on HA would fuck her.

http://lovelab.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/ron-and-carol.jpg

Unless she was hung like a yak. That would change peoples tunes :smh

francisfkudrow
08-26-2008, 04:47 PM

Haaaawwwwtttt.

Yes! She is hot, and she would have been the first First Lady with a tongue ring if Kucinich had actually won.

But between Michelle and Cindy, I'll take Michelle. Besides being hotter than Cindy, I have a rule about not sleeping with Republicans. Too much chance that their moral views will make them uptight about doing anything other than missionary position with no birth control.

Paladin
08-27-2008, 06:31 AM
I can't believe mccain's wife got that many votes damn...

DJ_Asia
08-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Is Carol Paul married to that lunatic Ron Paul? Those pauloholics never shut up. Get over it people, crazy Dr. Paul is history.

However, I would have liked to see Cindy McCain gangbanged by that group of bikers that her husband was pandering to recently.

Yup he is indeed history primarily because Americans are so fucking ignorant and/or comatose they havent figured out that the two clowns running are going to give you the same flavor of shit sandwich theyve been forcing down your throats for the last 20 years....some things never fucking change...
Thailand voted in a new government 3 months ago and they are now protesting in the streets to get rid of them...after THREE MONTHS...Meanwhile back on the farm the Dems were put into office TWO YEARS ago to end the war,best I can tell that has failed miserably...so whats the answer...OF COURSE A Dem for PREZ!!!! :roll:

It would seem to me that yall would want to put in a guy who would actually make some changes...but then again things are just going so good back in the states,right?!If it aint broke dont fuck with it

chefmike
08-27-2008, 08:47 PM

Yup he is indeed history primarily because Americans are so fucking ignorant and/or comatose they havent figured out that the two clowns running are going to give you the same flavor of shit sandwich theyve been forcing down your throats for the last 20 years....some things never fucking change...
Thailand voted in a new government 3 months ago and they are now protesting in the streets to get rid of them...after THREE MONTHS...Meanwhile back on the farm the Dems were put into office TWO YEARS ago to end the war,best I can tell that has failed miserably...so whats the answer...OF COURSE A Dem for PREZ!!!! :roll:

It would seem to me that yall would want to put in a guy who would actually make some changes...but then again things are just going so good back in the states,right?!If it aint broke dont fuck with it

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34835

chefmike
08-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Thailand voted in a new government 3 months ago and they are now protesting in the streets to get rid of them...after THREE MONTHS...

So what does that have to do with the price of rice?

sheyum
08-27-2008, 09:28 PM
i think michelle is hot...shes got serious back....ill take it

mccian is fukcing scary

Ben
08-27-2008, 10:18 PM

Haaaawwwwtttt.

I agree -- :D

horndog
08-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Big DK is da MAN! 8)

Just for the record, Mrs. Obama's speech was nails...

Realgirls4me
08-28-2008, 03:33 AM
But between Michelle and Cindy, I'll take Michelle. Besides being hotter than Cindy, I have a rule about not sleeping with Republicans. Too much chance that their moral views will make them uptight about doing anything other than missionary position with no birth control.

LOL! :D

El Nino
08-28-2008, 05:45 AM

"Crazy" Ron Paul was a flight surgeon, and probably saved the lives of many men such as yourself, Cheftard.

DJ_Asia
08-28-2008, 06:15 AM
Thailand voted in a new government 3 months ago and they are now protesting in the streets to get rid of them...after THREE MONTHS...

So what does that have to do with the price of rice?

Thai people are notorious for their acceptance and will suffer through almost anything to avoid a confrontation,yet at least they have the balls to stand up when the government isnt working the way it was promised in election times,unlike Americans who just keep voting for the same old Democans or Repulicrats based on election time promises that are forgotten the nanosecond they are elected.....Why isnt there mass protests in the streets to remove the senators elected in 2006 who promised to end the war?! And what makes anyone think that voting for Obama,a Democrat, will have any different results than what weve seen so far?

You may not like Ron Paul and may think he is a quack,but at least he wanted to make drastic changes to the system,which is quite obviosly exactly want the US needs right now rather than the same old nonsense that will keep on leading the nation down the same old dead end road that we currently find ourselves travelling.

MrShow52
08-29-2008, 08:20 PM
I think most of you would choose michelle cause she looks like a tranny

michale22
08-31-2008, 12:57 AM
sara palin. runner up miss alaska.

martin48
09-01-2008, 08:48 AM
No competition

Alyssa87
09-01-2008, 08:57 AM
you guys... Michelle has a bigger cock.