PDA

View Full Version : To the Girls on here what are your true interests.

macfan
08-24-2008, 12:31 PM
When it comes to relationships, desires what do you truly look for. I ask this very poignant, yes I said poignant question because I see some women calling out the chasers, well TSNTX, that is :) Its like you are almost disgusted with reading about the cock banditry on HA. So if you ladies haven't turned lesbian as yet, How can a guy who is interested in a Tgirl truly be of substance as a partner.

I know just do what is done with any girl in a relationship, :) but that is very general, what about your desires, expectations, interests, what peaks your curiousity about a guy etc. This could go some ways to gaining an insight into the minds of you ladies. I look forward to some informative answers.

LibertyHarkness
08-24-2008, 12:47 PM
For me i would like a man to actually treat and view me as a human being, an equal person not some kinky sex toy that is to be dragged out and played with in secret...

unfortunately most the men i have come across just want the above...i would want my man to be proud of me as his girlfriend, introduce me to his family/friends etc.....

interest wise well capacity to hold varied conversations, have maybe similar interests to myself such as reading, archeology, music going to see bands etc...

in short i would say for them to be very nice, polite, well spoken and know how to be respectful.....

that ok to start off with..

Libbs x

macfan
08-24-2008, 02:06 PM
For me i would like a man to actually treat and view me as a human being, an equal person not some kinky sex toy that is to be dragged out and played with in secret...

unfortunately most the men i have come across just want the above...i would want my man to be proud of me as his girlfriend, introduce me to his family/friends etc.....

interest wise well capacity to hold varied conversations, have maybe similar interests to myself such as reading, archeology, music going to see bands etc...

in short i would say for them to be very nice, polite, well spoken and know how to be respectful.....

Libbs x

Very informative Liberty, it really provides me with some ideas as to what qualities truly stimulate you. I get the feeling the first part of your sentiments is echoed by many girls, as you say unfortunatetly it's the case where guys want to have their secret fun and then blend back into their lives. That can never be the foundation of any positive and respectful relationship.

b.t.w I was a History and Anthropology major in college, I also minored in Archaeology, started off as my major but didn't see anywhere to go with it in the future, not too many Troy and King Tut's left. :), so I just took up the minor with my credits I already had.

JANIRA
08-24-2008, 02:07 PM

Libbs x

AMEN !!!

LibertyHarkness
08-24-2008, 03:56 PM
I do hold out hope that one day i wll find a very kind and loving fella :)

My brother has set me up a date with a guy at his work, he seems quite nice the brief times i have met him at their house....and he is open about his choices with sexuality and genders which i think is great attribute to have in a man.

I guess a guy that you can just hang out with, go shopping, go on holiday do normal stuff feet up watch a dvd....

Though i will probably wait till i move to USA next year before looking for a serious partner ....

How about we turn the question, what qualities do you men think you posses that would make a Transexual want to date you .......How would you make us feel special, wanted and desired?????

Libbs

the_corner
08-24-2008, 04:28 PM
I do hold out hope that one day i wll find a very kind and loving fella :)

I guess a guy that you can just hang out with, go shopping, go on holiday do normal stuff feet up watch a dvd....

Though i will probably wait till i move to USA next year before looking for a serious partner ....

Libbs

Ohh... I am moving to London and was hoping I could meet you :cry:

macfan
08-24-2008, 04:32 PM
How about we turn the question, what qualities do you men think you posses that would make a Transexual want to date you .......How would you make us feel special, wanted and desired?????

Libbs

That is actually pretty easy to answer for myself anyway. I carry myself with confidence, assertiveness and know what I want and go for it. I learned those hallmarks as an only child. Next up is respect I will give it and I also expect it from whomever I interact with, I don't deal with disrespect when a little civility can be just as effective, if someone respects you and vice versa then you have a good platform to work with in a relationship. I don't think this point can be emphasized enough.

I like stylish girls that love to look good, I'm pretty stylish myself and love to stay on point and looking sharp so I want that from a girl as well. I'm big on the arts, language, culture, travel so a girl has to be game for a lot of the humanities experience and couldn't deal with someone who limits themselves to learning about the wider world out there. I would feel limited myself doing that. I like challenging individuals.

The girls I am with I like to make them feel protected, comforted and more than enough woman for me. :) Moreover I'm a strict top and so I like my girls very feminine, the more feminine the better. There are those who say why not go strictly for a GG then, to that I say the point is missed. The tgirls I like are feminine in the way they carry themselves, their expecations of a man, their mentality and makeup all which combine to form nothing less than a woman for me. :)

Moon
08-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi

I have had 2 TG girlfriends in the past and I am with my current partner who is also TG.

I have never treated any of them as any different to the way I would treat a GG.

We go out shopping, to the cinema, out with friends visit my parents (who approve by the way) etc.

I am proud to have found someone I love and I am not ashamed to show it in public.

In their hearts TG girls are no different from GG's, why should they be treated any different.

Moon

Tomfurbs
08-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Same as any GG. Which would be spare vibro batteries and a bottle of Pinot Grigio.

LibertyHarkness
08-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Actually i am not a big fan of toys :) cant compete with the ahem wink wink shall we say :)

Some nice posts above good to see that honest nice gentlemen exist....

PS dawn of the dead is now on Film IV :) sweet :) zombieeeeeeesssssss

TrueBeauty TS
08-25-2008, 01:45 AM
Like every tranny.....

1. Money

2. More money

3. Even more money

MrsKellyPierce
08-25-2008, 01:47 AM
I've said mine many times

slinky
08-25-2008, 02:20 AM
Men:

Line up with your wallets in one hand and your bags of cocaine in the other. Hold them above your head for easier viewing at a distance.

Moon
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Hello Everyone

I am Jenny, Moon's partner. I would like to share with everyone my feelings.

I am a filipina I met Moon 3 years ago, I have live in the UK for 2 1/2 years.

I have been full transgender since I was 15. In my home country I met with much discrimination and many thought me to be a freak. I was never looking for money or drugs. I hoped one day to find someone who would accept me for who I was not what I was. I met many men who treated me as a sex object and had no feelings towards me, They were ashamed to be seen with me in public. all they were interested in was my cock and then they would go, never to be seen again.

I met Moon and he treated me like a real woman. We went to bars and clubs, shopping and to cafe's, the kind of thing couple do

So I think some me are only after something they think is forbidden in private and are too ashame to admit in public.

I know some transgender are after money, but not all of us and we should not be grouped as one.

I think many girls here are looking for true love and I know it is hard to find with so many men just after the forbidden sex.

Do not give up hope sisters, like I have found, there are good men around.

Maybe you should not look so hard.

Take care

Jenny

Shamilah
09-17-2008, 06:49 AM
One dilemma about being a tgirl,we all want to be sexy and vampy,but guys always assume all of us are cheap,or easy.

Thatiger23
09-17-2008, 07:06 AM
One dilemma about being a tgirl,we all want to be sexy and vampy,but guys always assume all of us are cheap,or easy.

not all guys assume that you ladies are cheap and easy

personally i look at you ladies just as that LADIES and i wouldnt treat you any other way...i would treat you like a lady deserves to be treated with respect and honsety...

Justawannabe
09-17-2008, 11:26 AM
I've dated two TG girls and I think I treated them both as people. Maybe I'm wrong...

I think a lot guys would treat the girls nice, but there is no way to find out. Seriously, one of the basic things I learned after high school was that I would almost never meet a nice person in a bar. I think the same thing happens to the TG girls.

So where can I go to meet these highly secretive folks, most of whom are frankly offended that I like them in part because of who they are as a trans person? How do you approach them with out being accused of viewing them as a sex object?

Lots of folks talk about confidence being the key... but one of the other things I've learned is that confident folks tend to not give a crap about people. They know what they have is sought after and they can move on any time it gets difficult or less than exciting.

Not saying that these things shouldn't be attractive, I'm just saying that a lot of the same people who look good on the street, are not so nice to date for the same reasons they are attractive.

Eh... I'm not making sense... can't get over this cold...

Sean

mikejones
09-17-2008, 12:21 PM
I met my TS girlfriend in a bar, but I agree that is rare. Most of the TS girls I have met had no interest in me beyond my wallet.

If you're willing to stay with it though, you eventually can find a Tgirl who is interested in you. They are out there.

lisaparadise
09-17-2008, 03:13 PM
When it comes to relationships, desires what do you truly look for. I ask this very poignant, yes I said poignant question because I see some women calling out the chasers, well TSNTX, that is :) Its like you are almost disgusted with reading about the cock banditry on HA. So if you ladies haven't turned lesbian as yet, How can a guy who is interested in a Tgirl truly be of substance as a partner.
. oh my i luv the lezbo comment good job lol my guy chased me for a couple of years what he brings to the table is pure love from his heart thats really all that matters honestly,im a firm believer that if you open your heart to someone who really loves you for who you are then its worth the weight in gold when the walls come tumbling down and your let in...

toolegitforu
09-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Like every tranny.....

1. Money

2. More money

3. Even more money

.And some of you wonder why you can't find true love. Why ask why. Attitudes like this are the reason.

whatislove
09-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Like every tranny.....

1. Money

2. More money

3. Even more money

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.And some of you wonder why you can't find true love. Why ask why. Attitudes like this are the reason.

Reread. biotch, with smileys for comedic effect. :lol: 8)

tgirlzoe
09-19-2008, 03:41 AM
I like men. I like classically masculine men, both as far as personality and physical appearance goes. I like Peter O'Toole, Bela Lugosi, Richard Burton, etc.

My own boy is quite the Romantic, I told him that he could fill in for Fabio now that the model is getting too old ^_^. I adore his long hair*, "flouncy" fashion style, broad-shouldered, well-toned body, Catholic piety, interest in "classical" music (he has a double major in Classical Guitar and Music Composition) and sensuality. He dresses very nice with loose button up shirts, but then makes it slightly more crude by unbuttoning it and showing off his chest. I think it's very sexy that in some ways he is so refined and in others, he is incredibly dirty and base. We watched Molière (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796335/) this summer and I was excited because that's really where he belongs (17th c. France).

I am attracted to the difference between men and women. I like having a heightened masculinity and femininity, though I am honestly not as feminine as so goes my own ideal but it's what is fun. There is a masculinity that doesn't involve football and pro-wrestling and cheap beer. Intelligent, refined, cultured, and sensual -- that is how I like my men.

I think of myself as rather traditional. I want a man, I have no time for overgrown children.

* I find it strange dating a man who has longer hair than I. However, he would love me to have even longer hair than his. This (http://bp1.blogger.com/_oSV0RPOC68o/R-ZoQ3OqT5I/AAAAAAAACJw/II75o4ismO4/s400/Young%2520girl%2520with%2520long%2520fine%2520red% 2520hair,%2520wearing%2520black%2520dress.jpg) would be incredibly sexy. I might grow my hair out again (earlier this year, my friend chopped about 8 inches off!) just so long as I can take care of it better this time and spend the time to make it look amazing.

peggygee
09-19-2008, 04:17 AM
I'm just a regular Black woman.

I do the things that Black women do.

I go to work, I go to Church. I have
family and friends that care about me,
and that I care about.

I have goals, dreams, and ambitions.

I have fears, worries, and concerns.

I'm just a regular Black woman.

Thus, that is how I expected to be treated.

TsVanessa69
09-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi

I have had 2 TG girlfriends in the past and I am with my current partner who is also TG.

I have never treated any of them as any different to the way I would treat a GG.

We go out shopping, to the cinema, out with friends visit my parents (who approve by the way) etc.

I am proud to have found someone I love and I am not ashamed to show it in public.

In their hearts TG girls are no different from GG's, why should they be treated any different.

Moon
So very well said!
We are woman and want to be with a man who see's us as a woman not a ts.
To me ts is like a job or something.
I'm lucky affter so many years or misses and disasters, I have met someone who see's me as his woman, and I like that feeling!

lisaparadise
09-19-2008, 05:26 PM
i want to be the best transgendered tgirl on the LPGA tour..... and i have an advantage ...i speak english lol i just dont know how to spell it hahahha