PDA

View Full Version : Why be with a tranny if she is only anatomically different?

Solitary Brother
08-24-2008, 07:25 AM
If a tranny is JUST like a GG except she has a penis why be with her?
Unless you are gay.
That has to be it unless you are with her for something else and judging from the threads i have read over the years its ALL about the dick ....AND THE SIZE OF IT.
Real talk right now.
Unless she brings something different than a GG whats the point?
I kind off see what these girls are saying when the call guys chasers.
Its a turn off if all you want from them is dick.

FEEDBACK please.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Shecock aside..Maybe because NOT a lot of GG likes it up the ass? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 07:33 AM
OR Transexuals have higher libido's than GG's? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 07:34 AM
It also could be that most transexuals care enough on how they look?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 07:36 AM
Perhaps some guys are just tired of eating and fucking pussies? So for a change of phase? ;)

Why are you here anyways..I'd like to hear that answer and why are you into trannies?

~Kisses.

HTG

saifan
08-24-2008, 07:40 AM
Hara is killing it tonight! Keep 'em coming girl.

It's funny I was having a conversation similar to this with a TG the other day. For me it isn't something that I can put my finger on. And it def' isn't the dick. Personally I've found that questioning things that make me feel good too much doesn't do much good.

saifan
08-24-2008, 07:43 AM
It also could be that most transexuals care enough on how they look?

~Kisses.

HTG

I think Hara might be onto something here...

vietboy
08-24-2008, 07:46 AM
Unless you are gay.
That has to be it unless you are with her for something else and judging from the threads i have read over the years its ALL about the dick ....AND THE SIZE OF IT.
Real talk right now.

FEEDBACK please.
Post-op women bring something different than genetic girls. Like GG's, there is nothing gay about them, and in general, they are more feminine, taller and try harder (with respect to dress, etc.) in my opinion. I also find that it can be very fun to talk with them and hear their insights about people and situations. I think they have a woman's brain and thinking and intuition, but their life experiences and observations often make them the ultimate students of psychology and human nature.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 07:46 AM
I personally find that question revolting. Why would you be here then post a question who's general tone is anti trannies?!?

If it's just about thee COCK..then there's Gay.com

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
08-24-2008, 07:49 AM
Unless you are gay.
Real talk right now.

FEEDBACK please.

Maybe some guys like personality and when that is into play you're going to choose the person based on their attitude and what interest you share.In my book that person can be gg or tg but i see them as women not two different groups.

Dude, i believe you are a closet drag queen(wesley snipes in drag) or something you say some of the gayest things and you seem to have this i hate the girls/i'm envious of them attitude.To quote booker t from tna "don't hate the player,hate the game".

vietboy
08-24-2008, 07:53 AM
I personally find that question revolting. Why would you be here then post a question who's general tone is anti trannies?!?

~Kisses.

HTG
The poor gauy is trying to sort out his own cognitive dissonance and mixed up feelings. He does not understand his tormeted feelings, and so he's trying to have a conversation with the little horndog inside who is causing him all this grief. But he can't have this conversation in reality, so he puts the question out to everyone else.

Hey buddy, give the controls to the horndog and cast away your guilt. You are not a bad person.

tsntx
08-24-2008, 07:54 AM
Perhaps some guys are just tired of eating and fucking pussies? So for a change of phase? ;)

Why are you here anyways..I'd like to hear that answer and why are you into trannies?

~Kisses.

HTG

hes not "into" trannies... this faggot is one of them!
hes one of those faggy "ballroom" queens... w/e the fuck that means

Paladin
08-24-2008, 07:59 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

But Hara, don't you realize that all the cockmasters here are also members of gay com??? :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks Jen. He is beginning to sound like a failed tg actually. You can sense his anger and frustrations on his post.

~Kisses.

HTG

Paladin
08-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks Jen. He is beginning to sound like a failed tg actually. You can sense his anger and frustrations on his post.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, I was going to say turn off that computer and get to bed - then I saw you are in CA. I'M the one who needs to turn in because we've got a bike ride then boating tomorrow and I don't even know if the boat will start! :shock:

Legend
08-24-2008, 08:04 AM
The guy recently scolded abosulotecarla for something on her myspace about her being some guys wife.Why would someone even give a shit about stuff like that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Paladin, It's only past 11pm here. And a gay friend is over..we're laughing at this post and shaking our heads! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Paladin
08-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Paladin, It's only past 11pm here. And a gay friend is over..we're laughing at this post and shaking our heads! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Yup, 2 am here, time to hit the hay gnite sweetie!

JANIRA
08-24-2008, 08:14 AM
Aside from what i do to make my ends meet. On a personal level , I wish men could see more than just the physical attributes, surpass it and get to know a girl , I mean "REALLY" get to know her. There is nothing at all wrong with being physically attracted to a t girl , but i hope you do know there could be some wonderful qualities, and a true a sincere heart/soul behind all the exterior, if you give it a chance. Look surpass the pretty face, cock, tits and curves, what lies beneath may surprise you

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-24-2008, 08:17 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
The poor gauy is trying to sort out his own cognitive dissonance and mixed up feelings. He does not understand his tormeted feelings, and so he's trying to have a conversation with the little horndog inside who is causing him all this grief. But he can't have this conversation in reality, so he puts the question out to everyone else.

Having inner demons tough I guess! lol Hmm.. what to do, what to do now.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

vietboy
08-24-2008, 08:22 AM
Aside from what i do to make my ends meet. On a personal level , I wish men could see more than just the physical attributes, surpass it and get to know a girl , I mean "REALLY" get to know her. There is nothing at all wrong with being physically attracted to a t girl , but i hope you do know there could be some wonderful qualities, and a true a sincere heart/soul behind all the exterior, if you give it a chance. Look surpass the pretty face, cock, tits and curves, what lies beneath may surprise you
Yes I agree; this is an important point. The personality and soul beneath the superficial qualitites does not fade or wrinkle with time and this is what is ultimately most attractive to anyone who wants more than a one-night stand.

blckhaze
08-24-2008, 08:26 AM
As jen and hara love to frequently point out (in their own special ways) alot of guys are in denial. Rather than really be happy being them, they want to please the standard issue straight person.
Yes, guys and girls all go into a sexual phase, but more guys get stuck in that gear and never get out till theyre too old to get it up anymore or are tired of being known as the old perv.
Honestly, after being here for so long, Ive talked with some pretty damn cool ladies here. Even the girls I dont like or talk to are at the very least people who have feelings and emotions same as me. If more guys took the time to at least feign interest past ten minutes in what they said, theyd learn 1000 times more about what makes em tick than simply slinging compliments or hatred. Sure you can talk about what you like doing, but damn, talk about somethign else for a change. Yes this is an adult site, and yes many of our exposure to the girls is sex, but dont you think they get enough of it off the computer?

rant over.

JANIRA
08-24-2008, 08:51 AM
When you mention " TRANSSEXUAL" to a guy, they automaticlly think sex,, i think even more than if you mention GG's. i could be wrong.....but thats what ive seen.

Justawannabe
08-24-2008, 06:14 PM
That's probably true... but I will say it's also no easy thing to get past a girls defenses if you want to get to know her. I was out with a couple of girlfriends a few years back and watched them gun down no less than four guys in half an hour at the local club. They complained the whole time about how none of the guys wanted to get to know them.

From what I saw sitting to the side, lots of guys would have loved to chat with them, but saw the level of flak they'd have to fly and stuck with their buddies. You have to be pretty thick skinned to get through, and the thick skinned types tend to be more interested in themselves than others.

That said, I can imagine girls have it hard sorting out the guys from the dicks given the amount of attention they draw. Just wish I had a better answer for connecting the quality ladies with the guys who give a shit about them.

Nice girls don't seem to approach the guys that are nice either, the more assertive girls tend to have similar issues to the assertive guys. They want something and then are moving on... though it's not always sex.

Somewhere in that mess I had a point... I did... it was sharp too... let me know if you find it... Really, I don't have many and shouldn't leave them sitting around message boads...

Sean

peggygee
08-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Honestly, after being here for so long, Ive talked with some pretty damn cool ladies here. Even the girls I dont like or talk to are at the very least people who have feelings and emotions same as me.

If more guys took the time to at least feign interest past ten minutes in what they said, theyd learn 1000 times more about what makes em tick than simply slinging compliments or hatred.

Sure you can talk about what you like doing, but damn, talk about somethign else for a change. Yes this is an adult site, and yes many of our exposure to the girls is sex, but dont you think they get enough of it off the computer?

rant over.

:rock2

813virgo
08-24-2008, 08:27 PM
this is just comical to me. Everyone relies so much on labeling peoples sexuality. Really, why even care. I don't like dick or getting fucked but yet I have a ts girl. Why? Probably because she's inteligent, driven, and absolutely stunning. More than 99.999% of any of the gg's out there. I don't feel like I'm with anything other than the most beautiful girl in the room when I'm anywhere with her. So why in the world would I date a ts over a gg? I don't. I date girls, regardless of what they were brought into this world as.

Moon
08-24-2008, 09:38 PM
couldn't have put it better myself virgo.

This is what I have always found, my current TG partners is the most beautiful person in the world to me. I wouldn't change her for anything. After all sex is only a small part of a relationship. She is my best friend, companion and lover all in one.

Moon

hwbs
08-24-2008, 09:44 PM
what were u expecting to come of this thread ????

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Any man who has ever woke up or come home from work and dealt with the GG's "I'm on my period" line can appreciate the advantage of being involved with a trans gendered female. Whether pre or post op the relief of not having to go to the 24 hour pharmacy or supermarket to embarrassingly get your girl tampons or any other feminine product is a relief. Although many fellas substitute that with the naked walk after you've just had great sex to a bathroom with gilette/schick razors, neutrogena shaving cream, and Nair near the sink, it's a small price to pay compared to the dude who comes home opens up the door and finds a chick on her cycle spazzing out, trying to look at his laptop files, see who text messaged him, or check his credit card statements. I have yet to meet a tranny that does all that, but I'm sure there's a few.

instead of bashing the originator of this thread let's try to make something proper from it. she probably meant well, it just came out wrong......

Solitary Brother
08-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Im just asking.....not trying to be shady.
After all it is you ladies who complain about guys always wanting you just for your cock.
So I am asking you what else is there to want you for?
If your "just like a woman" other than having a penis then why bother.
You can never win on this board with the girls because your either a chaser or "trick" or a hater.
Judging from the many many MANY threads on this board the guys that are clients of the "service providers" are into dick and dick size.

LuvMonkeyGalore
08-25-2008, 01:22 AM
I d have sex with a beautiful GG or a TG I love em when they are pretty and feminine i do not care about the genitalia I however do care about the looks. Thin tall thick but fit etc...
I would have sex with a transexual girl any given day over a fat and ugly unkempt woman I think i have taste ...... If I only needed a hole I would buy a fleshlight.

Legend
08-25-2008, 01:22 AM
After all it is you ladies who complain about guys always wanting you just for your cock.
You can never win on this board with the girls because your either a chaser or "trick" or a hater.
Judging from the many many MANY threads on this board the guys that are clients of the "service providers" are into dick and dick size.

Lol.

TomSelis
08-25-2008, 01:40 AM

Notice that was a statement not a question.

Seriously, this is one of those things, if you have to ask about it, you probably wouldn't understand anyway. Like anything else in this world, people have their own preferences, it's not for you to understand. Fact: There are things in life you will never understand, accept that.

Why are you trying to "win" on this board anyway? What are you trying to win? Maybe that's the problem.

trapmasta
08-25-2008, 01:51 AM
shit i wanna win to

813virgo
08-25-2008, 05:10 AM

im sure some guys come on here trolling for skanks in wigs, others to look at cock pics, but some of us come on here because its one of the few places that there may be people in similar situations as ourselves, I for one enjoy reading the intelligent posts as well as the internet drama face offs (lets just be honest, we all like to read them, who wouldn't, most of them are hilarious). I suppose I take offense at someone asking me why I would prefer a gg to a ts, because for me there just really isnt a difference at all.

Alyssa87
08-25-2008, 05:56 AM
813 hit the nail on the head!

some straight guys are open minded enough to see past the dick
(somtimes even embracing it) if the girl is THAT hot...

<-------exhibit A

chasers are something else. but i dont knock them whatsoever!!

LAGent4ts
08-25-2008, 06:33 AM
How can you not enjoy being with a beautiful woman, who embraces her femininity, takes pride in her looks, does not look at you like a moron when you hold the door for her, can argue with you toe for toe with logic and reason and when it is over....it is over, not to be thrown up in your face at some later date has common sense to boot. I enjoy spending time with both tg's and gg's, but some are just more enjoyable to be with than others, maybe that is why I believe tg's are Special...because they are.

Buddy Wood
08-25-2008, 07:25 AM
Here's my view. I've told it to quite a few girls and they always seem to get it and appreciate it...

I'm attracted to the femininity that transsexuals exude. I like girly girls. Women that look and act like overtly sexually confident and proud women. If those women happen to have a penis between their legs - that's fine. I don't want it up my ass though - but in the heat of the moment I'll certainly play with it. I have a penis and I play with mine all the time.

It just so happens that some transsexual women can be more feminine than real women. Bottomline.

For myself it's not at all about a penis on a girl. It's about an attitude and an understanding that a transsexual woman brings to the table. And just like with any gg it's about her face, her eyes, her personality, her overall demeanor...and yeah ok her ass. I like a nice ass.

813virgo
08-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Here's my view. I've told it to quite a few girls and they always seem to get it and appreciate it...

I'm attracted to the femininity that transsexuals exude. I like girly girls. Women that look and act like overtly sexually confident and proud women. If those women happen to have a penis between their legs - that's fine. I don't want it up my ass though - but in the heat of the moment I'll certainly play with it. I have a penis and I play with mine all the time.

It just so happens that some transsexual women can be more feminine than real women. Bottomline.

For myself it's not at all about a penis on a girl. It's about an attitude and an understanding that a transsexual woman brings to the table. And just like with any gg it's about her face, her eyes, her personality, her overall demeanor...and yeah ok her ass. I like a nice ass.

well said...

Solitary Brother
08-25-2008, 08:04 AM
OK OK
Now I am getting some good answers.
Im not judging anybody I am just asking questions.
Why.
Why Why Why.
Why ya'll gagging so......

Solitary Brother
08-25-2008, 08:06 AM

<-------exhibit A

Ha Ha
I caught that.
And you know it.

RangeHova
08-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Any man who has ever woke up or come home from work and dealt with the GG's "I'm on my period" line can appreciate the advantage of being involved with a trans gendered female. Whether pre or post op the relief of not having to go to the 24 hour pharmacy or supermarket to embarrassingly get your girl tampons or any other feminine product is a relief. Although many fellas substitute that with the naked walk after you've just had great sex to a bathroom with gilette/schick razors, neutrogena shaving cream, and Nair near the sink, it's a small price to pay compared to the dude who comes home opens up the door and finds a chick on her cycle spazzing out, trying to look at his laptop files, see who text messaged him, or check his credit card statements. I have yet to meet a tranny that does all that, but I'm sure there's a few.

No diss to the TS women on the board but hell, PLENTY of TS women spazz out harder than your average GG. The same things that set off a GG set off a TS. Especially when you have so few girls going to doctors that really have an indepth knowledge of hormones. A good number of girls are self medicating themselves so they end up just as out of wack as a GG who is PMS'in.

Jealousy and insecurities worse in GGs? In my experiences from friends and girls that I have dated I haven't seen that.

Despite it all, I still prefer a TS woman.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-25-2008, 08:10 AM

No diss to the TS women on the board but hell, PLENTY of TS women spazz out harder than your average GG. The same things that set off a GG set off a TS. Especially when you have so few girls going to doctors that really have an indepth knowledge of hormones. A good number of girls are self medicating themselves so they end up just as out of wack as a GG who is PMS'in.

Jealousy and insecurities worse in GGs? In my experiences from friends and girls that I have dated I haven't seen that.

Despite it all, I still prefer a TS woman.

I agree with that Range. My point however is that you don't have to worry about the 3+ days of (I can't I'm on my period)

RangeHova
08-25-2008, 08:12 AM

I think much of it comes from the fact that this is a porn board. I mean in my real life attractions to women on a day to day basic it is not nearly all that much about tits and ass yet when I look at a porn I'm specifically looking for tits and ass.

This being HUNG ANGELS, a lot of the socialization that goes on is centered around dicks and dick sizes. It's porn. I don't think most guys really care all that much when it really comes down to it. I've had escort fiends that advertise as being 9 inches and more who aren't half of that but once those Johns make the move to fulfill his fantasy he really doesn't give a damn.

How many guys only look at gigantic breast porn but have only dated girls with small or average size breast.

It is hard to judge people's actual taste by what they wack off to.

RangeHova
08-25-2008, 08:19 AM

I gotta be honest, I have kind of used the fact that so many guys are jerks when it comes to TS women. It makes it easier for a guy who is interested in more than what is in your pants.

I've said this before on the board but I have found that TS women can often make great girlfriends. Especially if she can be faithful and not take part in the stereotypical TS BS behavior. In the serious relationships that I have had with TSs, its been great for the most part. Not perfect, or I'd still be in one of those relationships but what is perfect anyway.

The huge amounts of BS that many girls get from men can often make a lot of girls appreaciate a good man.

RangeHova
08-25-2008, 08:31 AM
I agree with that Range. My point however is that you don't have to worry about the 3+ days of (I can't I'm on my period)

JWBL, my ex (5 years) was so messed up with the hormones (self medicated), issues with her family, issues with the world as a whole, on top of the catty, negative, lonely ass jealous bitches injecting drama into our relationship... it was like she was PMSin 30 days a month. That is no slight to her, she will tell anyone that.

I've gone through a whole lot more drama, jealousy, bullshit, etc from my relationships with TS women than I have with GGs. But I'm attracted to who I am attracted to.

It has nothing to do with dick. In fact when I first started, I avoided the dick. Didn't wanna see it, touch it, nothing. And when I dated postop girls it was not like I was missing anything. I appreciate a girl's dick now, but it was an acquired thing for me. If I find my Mrs Right and she either doesn't have one or want to get SRS, I would be fine. When it comes down to it a good relationship will be less about sex, anatomy, or who is doing what in the bedroom.

vietboy
08-25-2008, 08:41 AM
The women I've chosen to spend time with have been compliant with their doctors' therapies. Thus, in my experience, transsexual women who are on a constant daily dose of HRT do not experience the same sort of wild mood swings a GG does. There are fewer hormonal fluctuations; therefore, they show less emotional lability, and of course there is no need to worry about PMS (!!) or a week (or more) of period.

Life is more peaceful, more fun and more interesting, better overall, with such women.

vietboy
08-25-2008, 08:48 AM
I've gone through a whole lot more drama, jealousy, bullshit, etc from my relationships with TS women than I have with GGs. But I'm attracted to who I am attracted to.
There are transsexual women who are not like this, so your experience can't be generalized. Perhaps you could try dating different types of transsexual women. You might find you can be attracted to people who don't self-medicate.

macfan
08-25-2008, 10:39 AM

<-------exhibit A

Damn Buddy are you reading my mind or what, I couldn't have said it better. Tgirls for me combine the qualities of femininity, sensitivity, sensuality and sexuality. As a very masculine guy I like that opposite dynamic that a tgirl brings to the table. As a black guy we love us some ass, I love to caress it, kiss it and put in a good workout on it. I love to see the feminine TG form, I love to hear them speak, their mannerisms, tastes, desires all appeal to me, its the attitude baby. I'm a very passionate guy, or so I like to think, my attraction to tgirls unleashes that passion.

As Alyssa said some guys are open minded enough to see past the dick or even embracing it.The penis on a tgirl has a different attraction for me than wanting to be fucked by it, for me it functions as a visual turn on for the rest of the girl, a complimentary part, I like to see it helicoptering when I'm fucking, I like to see it hanging on a form that is feminine in mentality. The psychological aspect of my attraction is something that mere words can't describe in full understanding. Kind of like translating some words from one language into another langauge, where it really doesn't give full meaning.

It takes an open minded guy to be cool with all that, its all about confidence and assertiveness about knowing what you like, and not worrying about what others may think. I'll walk down the street hand in hand with her because its my life and no one else's.

Buddy Wood
08-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Well said Macfan. Now you're reading my mind and explaining it even further.

macfan
08-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Well said Macfan. Now you're reading my mind and explaining it even further.

:) Just showing my love for the ladies out there.

xxxian
08-25-2008, 08:40 PM
OR Transexuals have higher libido's than GG's? lol

Seriously think you have something here... Hypersexuality. Transexuals that we encounter on these forums, in videos and through eros or whatever all have an air of hypersexuality about them. They are all about the sex, about wanting to fuck and be fucked. It may very well be acting but the bottom line is that this ubber sexuality appeals to me, personally, and I bet to other guys on the forum. Yes the cock is there and that's part of the sexuality, but there is obviously more to it than just a chick with a dick.

xian

RangeHova
08-25-2008, 09:05 PM
There are transsexual women who are not like this, so your experience can't be generalized. Perhaps you could try dating different types of transsexual women. You might find you can be attracted to people who don't self-medicate.

I'm in no way generalizing anything. I'm speaking as a whole of my entire experience. That is in no way saying that all or even most of the TS women that I have dated have been full of drama, jealousy or bullshit. Why would you get that I'm saying that there are not TS women that are not like this? Of course I know that.

I don't date one type of women (be they TS of GG) and not all have been self medicating. I spoke of that aspect of transexualism because of the fact that it is very common as is doctors that don't have an indepth understanding of the true effects of hormones. Especially in the realm of the effects of hormones in areas like mental health. Most doctors are moreso looking at the physical effects.

The last girl I dated seriously had one of the better doctors in the area that I live in but even he spoke of the limited amount of information out there for those in his position. There are very few programs that exist to even educate doctors in this area.

I'm by far more attracted to TS women but I will not say that being a TS makes these women any less moody than your average woman. I think that is bullshit, quite frankly Even if you take hormones out of the equation, just being trans in a world not so accepting of transpeople can be a huge cause for drama. Who can blame them?

I think a lot of times, because we are more attracted to TS women, for whatever reason, makes us more likely to accept issues that we would be less willing to accept from a GG. I don't think that even most TS women would say that there is NOT a good bit of jealousy, insecurity, general BS and foolishness that exist among other TS women.

Again, that is not to say that it is more or less than what exist between genetic females.

BeardedOne
08-25-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm in a mood tonite, so I'll dance. :twisted:

Unless you are gay.

OK, Mary, pass the quiche and paint my Beetle Cabriolet chartreuse with pink flowers. *Snap*

Hunh, you gotta ask? Jeez. :roll:

Well, I am certainly up for finding a fine gurl with $$ to keep me as her personal fuck toy. And don't be so righteous, the size of the dick doesn't matter so long as it is long and thick. :P

Real talk right now.

I'm good for that, references available.

Some do, some don't, as in any relationship: Gay, straight, bi, omni. Be they male, female, fish, fowl, or sheep, each has a different set of criteria/values that they bring to the table/bedroom.

From my own POV, I have found many of the gurls to be somewhat less psychotic than GGs (Or at least in such a way as to be a =different= psychoses), maybe that's it.

It's a question/insult/poke that pervades this forum and the related culture at large to its very core. I actually see myself as somewhat of a 'chaser' (And have been called one, on more than one occasion, by the =GUYS=), but when the question comes up with the gurls they say that I'm not (Or at least those particular gurls don't see me as such, and at least one of them said so while I was tonsil deep in she-cock), so I think it's a matter of perspective and volume, as it were.

And Ms. Hara hits it out of the park! :lol:

In truth, though, while I certainly enjoy that aspect of the sport, it isn't/hasn't been a focal point of my interest in T-gurls.

Perhaps some guys are just tired of eating and fucking pussies? So for a change of phase? Wink :wink:

Enough fish! Pass me some sausage! :lol:

Personally I've found that questioning things that make me feel good too much doesn't do much good.

Yesssss! The Centipede's Dilemma. I've encountered it a number of times in my life. Questions like "Why do you like T-gurls?" and "Why have most of your lovers been dykes?".

The Centipede's Dilemma: One day, someone asked a centipede how it was that he was able to coordinate all of his hundred legs in such a way that he didn't trip over them when he walked. The centipede sat down to give it some thought and never walked again.

In other words: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :x

OK, let's settle this now: It's about the cock =and= the tits. Guys don't have tits. Well...The ones that do really aren't all that attractive. Ewww. :P

Hey buddy, give the controls to the horndog and cast away your guilt. You are not a bad person.

"Luuuke! Listen to the Force!" :lol:

But Hara, don't you realize that all the cockmasters here are also members of gay com???

No! No! That would just be me. Errr...Did I say that out loud? :shock:

Look surpass the pretty face, cock, tits and curves, what lies beneath may surprise you

If only more of the guys here followed Janira's advice. While T & D (Tits and dick) are primary attractions for me, I do tend to be one of those hopeless romantics that keeps his heart in his dick (So sez TW). I am decades beyond the point of questioning or trying to define my sexuality and so the times I have been with the gurls have been as much about getting to know them as it has been in getting to blow them.

Christ! It's only been one day and you people are still yammering on this! :smh

When you mention " TRANSSEXUAL" to a guy, they automaticlly think sex,, i think even more than if you mention GG's. i could be wrong.....but thats what ive seen.

Because the root word, SEX, is in there. If you said "Transgendered", the conversation takes a whole 'nother turn.

Probably because she's inteligent, driven, and absolutely stunning.

If you ever break up, I want her number. :wink:

I don't feel like I'm with anything other than the most beautiful girl in the room when I'm anywhere with her. So why in the world would I date a ts over a gg? I don't. I date girls, regardless of what they were brought into this world as.

I'm bi, and it's pretty much public knowledge. I took a boyfriend/lover to a family dinner once and was fortunate enough that they not only tolerated our silliness but were supportive. Yet I have also been out to public venue with a couple of the gurls from this very board and had no doubt that we were the sharpest couple on site at the time. Fuck them! It's all about =US=!

I think we are seeing why the brother is "solitary"

To paraphrase Murphy Brown: "By choice or circumstance...". It doesn't necessarily have to be some shortcoming of his own that puts that tag on him. Hell, I have become such a hermit (Contrary to local reports) that the County Police recently came into my bedroom and poked at me with a nightstick to make sure I wasn't dead. I'm not sure exactly how I found that particular path, but you can't blame a person's beliefs or convictions for their current state of relationship or lack thereof.

Although many fellas substitute that with the naked walk after you've just had great sex to a bathroom with gilette/schick razors, neutrogena shaving cream, and Nair near the sink, it's a small price to pay compared to the dude who comes home opens up the door and finds a chick on her cycle spazzing out, trying to look at his laptop files, see who text messaged him, or check his credit card statements. I have yet to meet a tranny that does all that, but I'm sure there's a few.

The gurls do it too, you know it! :x The exception being that the cycle is regulated and most of the insanity comes to the fore early on, so you can pack and get your boarding pass before it's too late.

If a black man walks into the middle of a KKK 'hatenanny', they can't be expecting cookies and cream now, can they? HA is, by it's base nature, a porn board, a sex forum. You suck me, I'll suck you, do you smoke? This isn't URNotAlone or DateDotCom or whatthefuckever. The whole nature of the forum is bumpin' uglies. The fact that anything else slides past (Sports scores, political debate, chili recipes, etc.) is pure, fucking, unadulterated MIRACLE.

Me? I consider myself a 'chaser' because I live in a fantasy land where they are all as long as my arm and as thick as my thigh. I am a 'trick' by choice and circumstance, because I long ago tired of the game-playing bullshit of 'relationships' (Which sink just as fast and deep as any other 'ship'), and to date, I have not earned 'hater' status because I am one of those that subscribes to "If you haven't anything nice to say...".

In my time here at HA, I've actually had the pleasure and honor to meet some of the gurls, both commercially and socially. In every case, they've been kind and sweet and sharp-witted. All great conversationalists and a couple have been the sweetest of dinner companions. They didn't consider me a 'chaser' (I certainly have them fooled :wink: ) and actually appeared to truly enjoy my company.

Am I 'gay'? Dunno. How many strokes up the ass does it take to make this determination?

If I only needed a hole I would buy a fleshlight.

Been there, got one. TW is mondo envious and wishes she had a dick. :lol:

Why are you trying to "win" on this board anyway? What are you trying to win? Maybe that's the problem.

Cookies? Chocolate chip. =OATMEAL= chocolate chip...With a hint of cinnamon. :)

...but some of us come on here because its one of the few places that there may be people in similar situations as ourselves, I for one enjoy reading the intelligent posts as well as the internet drama face offs...

Not that long ago (Three years, maybe?) the word 'intelligent' was unknown here (Sorry guys). I came to this site looking for more pix of Lisa Lawrence. Little did I know that I'd find both a brethren of shared interest as well as a bottomless well of gurls of whom I'd only ever dreamed about.

As for drama...Feh...I could do without macings on the el, etc., but it satisfies as a social life for me.

<-------exhibit A

Shameless commercial plug, Alyssa! Go gurl! :peanutbutter

If those women happen to have a penis between their legs - that's fine. I don't want it up my ass though - but in the heat of the moment I'll certainly play with it. I have a penis and I play with mine all the time.

Gotta love the Buddy quote. :D

Why ya'll gagging so......

Because she happens to like the sound when I do. :wink:

This being HUNG ANGELS, a lot of the socialization that goes on is centered around dicks and dick sizes. It's porn.

See my above comment. :)

It takes an open minded guy to be cool with all that, its all about confidence and assertiveness about knowing what you like, and not worrying about what others may think. I'll walk down the street hand in hand with her because its my life and no one else's.

I like this. No comment required.

Hypersexuality. Transexuals that we encounter on these forums, in videos and through eros or whatever all have an air of hypersexuality about them.

I've experienced this and wonder if it is from them being TS or from their profession, or what? I certainly have no qualms about it in the bedroom, but Jay-Zus!, are they 'on' all the time?

Wuff! I'll prolly rant more on this later.

TsVanessa69
08-26-2008, 01:50 AM
Unless you are gay.
Real talk right now.

FEEDBACK please.
Well I am a trans WOMAN.
So yea you are right, the only difference between me and a gg is whats between our legs.
Men date us because we are WOMAN.
My man is not with me because of my dick, he is with me because I'm woman enough to make him happy in all aspects of life.
Thats real talk.
When the fuck will you assholes realize that TS ARE WOMAN?
When has a man dating a woman become gay??????????????/

TsVanessa69
08-26-2008, 01:58 AM
How can you not enjoy being with a beautiful woman, who embraces her femininity, takes pride in her looks, does not look at you like a moron when you hold the door for her, can argue with you toe for toe with logic and reason and when it is over....it is over, not to be thrown up in your face at some later date has common sense to boot. I enjoy spending time with both tg's and gg's, but some are just more enjoyable to be with than others, maybe that is why I believe tg's are Special...because they are.Thanks darling!

TsVanessa69
08-26-2008, 02:03 AM
this is just comical to me. Everyone relies so much on labeling peoples sexuality. Really, why even care. I don't like dick or getting fucked but yet I have a ts girl. Why? Probably because she's inteligent, driven, and absolutely stunning. More than 99.999% of any of the gg's out there. I don't feel like I'm with anything other than the most beautiful girl in the room when I'm anywhere with her. So why in the world would I date a ts over a gg? I don't. I date girls, regardless of what they were brought into this world as.
I showed this whole thread to my boyfriend and he agree's with you 100%. Guys that like us, like us for who we are, not what we are!

TsVanessa69
08-26-2008, 02:04 AM

:twisted: :twisted: :D :D :twisted: :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-26-2008, 04:24 AM

In truth, though, while I certainly enjoy that aspect of the sport, it isn't/hasn't been a focal point of my interest in T-gurls.

Funniest thing though, After a girl gets SRS..do you really think you can hit her back door and she'd allow it? lol I know a lot of post op who stopped doing anal sex altogether after they had SRS. Think about it..ass entry suddenly becomes off limits like it's a sacred shrine! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
08-26-2008, 06:04 AM
No diss to the TS women on the board but hell, PLENTY of TS women spazz out harder than your average GG. The same things that set off a GG set off a TS.

Careful or this thread will go salvagely (lol j/k).

Joking aside I agree with this observation entirely, what I don't really agree with is....

Especially when you have so few girls going to doctors that really have an indepth knowledge of hormones. A good number of girls are self medicating themselves so they end up just as out of wack as a GG who is PMS'in.

I don't really agree that hormones play so large of a role. In the grand scheme of things it is very easily to explain away all these "out of wack" symptoms.

Lets face it, the world is far from being tolerant over all. There are so many instances of discrimination, insults, stigmatization.... and that is going to wear someone down over a life time. Everyone is different in "how tough they've had it in their lives", everyone is different in how they react & coup with these horror stories. Nonetheless I think that, the girls who are "out of wack" are probably more likely to be so because of having hard lives, rather than from self medicating hormones.

The gg's I've known who were the quickest to go violent, aggressive, and preemptively hostile were always the ones to have had really hard lives. There probably is no coincidence there.

Then, as if that isn't enough to digest, there are all the psychological ramifications of simply being forced to live so much of our lives with an incorrect body. Even if someone transitions in high school (in this country still a rare thing indeed), they're still going to have to deal with all those years before hand of having the wrong body, having people try (and fail) to gender-socialize you, etc. It is not difficult to find girls who transitioned -before- puberty who still showed obvious signs of long term psychological trauma resulting from the (few) years they'd lived in "the wrong body" (both in the literal sense, and the societal one via gender roles).

GG's certainly exhibit a lot of distress relating to their bodies. How many GGs do you all know who get pissed -or- depressed as a result of aging? How many ggs are out there who become addicted to cosmetic procedures thinking it will make them look 30 until their 90? And then there are GGs who have fine body shapes, weights, and proportions who are insecure about their weight -anyway- even if it isn't to such an extreme as to trigger anorexia. With a trans girl, all these things hold true in ADDITION to the baggage that comes from having shit to begin with.

Really makes it unsurprising that so many trans girls have deep psychological issues ranging from common ailments like depression all the way up to suicidal, self destructive behavior (or worse).

Self medicating is such a small portion of the picture, and if people are really gonna play this "hormones makes y'll crazy bitches" argument, then there is ample medical evidence that girls on HRT even with competent doctors exhibit far greater hormone level fluctuations because there are so few ways to put a body on hormones threw pharmaceutical means. Pills mean a patients' levels are going to fluke even in a 24 hr basis based on when the patients take their pills, injections the same can be said only over a longer range. Patches supposedly give consistent levels, which is true when they manage to stay on (in my experience a rarity- especially since a preop dosage means using two at once).

I admit there is some evidence that hormone level fluctuation will impact emotional states, but that brings me back to what I was saying earlier about psychological distress. Who is going to be most predisposed to have a mental health crisis triggered by hormone level inconsistency; someone who has had a really fucked up life, or someone who has had fewer horror stories to tell? Usually it is probably going to be the 1st, and I think that can be said all across the board, regardless whether we're talking about GGs, tgirls... or even guys (remember guy's natural hormone levels cycle too, just differently). And it would not be hard to find examples from either the GG or GB population who are dependent on pharmaceutical hormone use because of either natural imbalances, or endocrinology changes (testicular cancer, hysterectomies, menopause, whatever).

EyeCumInPiece
08-26-2008, 06:16 AM
trying not to be too vulgar but lets face it, a Tgirl will give you head and enjoy it, where as a gg acts like its a fucking chore she cant wait to finish. Lets see what else, Tgirls dont get pms, they dont bleed between their legs once a month, and they like it up the ass. is that enuff?

BeardedOne
08-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Funniest thing though, After a girl gets SRS..do you really think you can hit her back door and she'd allow it? lol I know a lot of post op who stopped doing anal sex altogether after they had SRS. Think about it..ass entry suddenly becomes off limits like it's a sacred shrine!

Makes some sort of sense. "Hey! Dickhead! I just spent a katrillion dollars and got my clitty inverted so you'd have a new hole to boff, why can't you focus?!?". :lol:

MrShow52
08-26-2008, 11:29 PM
trying not to be too vulgar but lets face it, a Tgirl will give you head and enjoy it, where as a gg acts like its a fucking chore she cant wait to finish. Lets see what else, Tgirls dont get pms, they dont bleed between their legs once a month, and they like it up the ass. is that enuff?

GG acts like giving head is a chore? You must've never slept with a real girl. Tgirls don't get PMS? They don't bleed between their legs, instead the place you fuck them shits every day. I'll take blood over feces. GG girls don't let you fuck them in the ass? Hahaha poor guy. Maybe you live in like, wisconsin or something, but there are plenty of freaky girls out here. I'm sure there's plenty of TGs that won't let you fuck them in the ass, not every one is a porn star. You must be thinking of all the prostitutes who post on this board. Let me tell you they represent less than 1% of the entire TG community. You think all 15 trannies that post on this are all the trannies in the world? Nah, they're just the jaded working girls who would probably get passed over for a prettier girl if not for their penis. They're lazy whores who would rather sell their bodies than do an honest days work. Flames? No, merely truths.

I think you should just admit you like penis. There's no reason to take a TG over a GG besides penis, unless you like hard, fake, plastic breasts and 0 ass. I can admit I like penis, can you? Oh and haha at trannies calling guys faggots cause they're fags too. I guess they're just mad because they don't have vaginas!

BeardedOne
08-27-2008, 12:08 AM
:popcorn

SarahG
08-27-2008, 01:23 AM
GG acts like giving head is a chore? You must've never slept with a real girl.

LOL, yea I kinda wondered at that one... there ARE girls that like giving head out there, hell there are girls that like swallowing out there.

You must be thinking of all the prostitutes who post on this board. Let me tell you they represent less than 1% of the entire TG community.

Of course they represent a tiny % of the community. Since TG is such a big encompassing term, you bet there are probably way more TVs out there than people with GID.

Then of those who have GID there are the ones who started real late, those who can't pass, those who can pass but are in stealth w/out adult entertainment work.

How many are passable girls in the industry (either in porn or prostitution, two aren't interchangeable) and of those, how many are involved with prostitution? Guess that's anyone's guess but I doubt it is a high %... at least in this country.

But I'm not even going to make a guestimation at a % figure as it would be so blatantly inaccurate as to be effectively worthless.

You think all 15 trannies that post on this are all the trannies in the world?

15? Someone should dig up that thread that tried to list all the girls that occasionally post here...

I think you should just admit you like penis. There's no reason to take a TG over a GG besides penis, unless you like hard, fake, plastic breasts and 0 ass.

I was with you until this. :roll: There are tgirls out there with curves, and does that argument mean you'd turn down a GG with breast implants "because they're hard"?

What a girl has in terms of curves are going to vary from person to person (which kinda goes without saying) and yea, a lot aren't going to naturally have a lot.... but that doesn't mean that it is impossible for a tgirl out there to have them. If we were to simply take what is common for tgirls and apply it as a stereotype all across the board then there is no such thing as a tgirl that passes, no such thing as a tgirl with curves, and no such thing as a tgirl younger than her 20s, and if you believe skewed inaccurate statistics no such thing as a tgirl without aids (oh wait, you mean these generalizations don't apply universally? MY BAD!).

That said I agree entirely that for a good chunk of the people out there it IS just about the cock, look at the people who would have no prob with a no-hrt, no modification TV. The way I have talked about it in the past (since you seem to be new here) is that it is an issue of preference. If a guy is into tgirls but seems to care about how they look, what they've done to their body, whether they are fulltime- etc., then that's one thing.

But if the cock is all that matters to such a degree that they go off to the Scottish Games to "hit on all the hot tgirls" (aka guys in kilts) then I'd really, really have to question their orientation. This can be taken in the other direction (but on this board, rarely). If a guy claims he is bi, tries being with a tgirl and seems afraid of getting near the feminine parts of her body I'd kinda have to question whether he is actually gay... and I KNOW there have been people here who have commented on the occasional scene where the male actor was obviously recruited thinking "ah, he's gay- and a cock is a cock so this should be good chemistry!" only to find the guy appears quite uncomfortable "exploring" the tgirl on set.

peggygee
08-27-2008, 05:54 AM
Funniest thing though, After a girl gets SRS..do you really think you can hit her back door and she'd allow it? lol I know a lot of post op who stopped doing anal sex altogether after they had SRS. Think about it..ass entry suddenly becomes off limits like it's a sacred shrine!

Makes some sort of sense. "Hey! Dickhead! I just spent a katrillion dollars and got my clitty inverted so you'd have a new hole to boff, why can't you focus?!?". :lol:

True dat.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....

No deliveries to the rear door.

Make all deliveries to the front door please.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/perfect_tatoocrop4x6.jpg

LAGent4ts
08-27-2008, 07:36 AM

Funniest thing though, After a girl gets SRS..do you really think you can hit her back door and she'd allow it? lol I know a lot of post op who stopped doing anal sex altogether after they had SRS. Think about it..ass entry suddenly becomes off limits like it's a sacred shrine! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmmmm, That seems to be a bit BackAssward

LAGent4ts
08-27-2008, 07:38 AM
How can you not enjoy being with a beautiful woman, who embraces her femininity, takes pride in her looks, does not look at you like a moron when you hold the door for her, can argue with you toe for toe with logic and reason and when it is over....it is over, not to be thrown up in your face at some later date has common sense to boot. I enjoy spending time with both tg's and gg's, but some are just more enjoyable to be with than others, maybe that is why I believe tg's are Special...because they are.Thanks darling!

Your welcome, call em as i see em

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-27-2008, 08:58 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmmmm, That seems to be a bit BackAssward

Well, read Peggie's reply.

Just one example..It may seem backwards but a post op justification is.."Well, I got a pussy now, USE IT! or lose it" ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

DC
08-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I like it all pussy, ass, tgirl cock. I dont know why people are always trying intellectualize why they like tgirls, I like girls wether they are GG or TG, I just love femine women wether they have pussy or cock, its all the same to me.

TomSelis
08-27-2008, 03:10 PM
I dont know why people are always trying intellectualize why they like tgirls, I like girls wether they are GG or TG,

Exactly sums it up. Nothing else needs to be said. Wondering why is kind of an insult to me.

MrShow52
08-27-2008, 06:40 PM
I was with you until this. :roll: There are tgirls out there with curves, and does that argument mean you'd turn down a GG with breast implants "because they're hard"?

There are some tgirls with natural curves, but even those pale in comparison to a real curvy girls curves. Would I turn down a GG with fake boobs? Probably, I'm not a huge fan of fake breasts. Personal preference, I think some of the tgirls w/out implants are the hottest ones. I don't remember their names but they're all brazillian. Anyway I don't like plastic surgery, especially blatant plastic surgery where someone ends up looking like michael jackson (i.e. ana or jennifer paris). I understand many people need these surgeries to look feminine, and I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to do what they want, but I personally don't find it attractive. That's my right as a consumer of porn. If ass or tits don't jiggle it's just kind of gross.

Anyway the point I was trying to make, if you just like "beautiful women" as you say then why bother with TGs? Just look at real women they are much more attractive. Penis has to be the reason you like them. Perhaps not penis alone but penis with a female body. That's how I feel, the strange juxtaposition is some sort of fetish. Take away one, the penis or the female body, and you lose the magic.

But when people say "oh tgs act more feminine or look more feminine" that's total bs. How would people even know how they act? Porn? I'm sure most of the people making these claims have never knowingly dealt with a TG in their entire life.

vietboy
08-28-2008, 05:01 AM
Wondering why is kind of an insult to me.
Don't be a priss.

vietboy
08-28-2008, 05:06 AM
I dont know why people are always trying intellectualize why they like tgirls,
You may not be a smart man, but you know what cock is.

plankton
08-28-2008, 05:41 AM
Pretty is pretty and sexy is sexy.

Caines
08-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Unless you are gay.
Real talk right now.

FEEDBACK please.

Well, I will speak just for myself.

I admit, that I have a ghey side in me, but the fact is, I am not attracted to men at all. I love female forms soooo much! So trannies are the bet for me :)