PDA

View Full Version : hottest BJ ever

cadcad
08-23-2008, 04:10 PM
So my girlfriend recently got implants and now that they aren't all swollen and sore playing with them is just awesome for the both of us :)

I was rubbing them in the shower and she got on her knees and started to suck my dick while jacking herself off as i played with her new big tits. The sight of this looking down was too hot i didn't even last a minute. I cant wait until her tits look even more natural and better and for all the future showers were gonna have!

mikejones
08-23-2008, 05:36 PM
A pleasant tale of domestic bliss...

My GF also asking for implants. Unfortunately not in the budget at the moment.

ImpulZ
08-23-2008, 06:03 PM
yeah man that is cool.....i whis you a lot of showers and maybe a pic of the tits :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-23-2008, 06:13 PM
hottest b/j I ever got was from a post-op

man she made me arch my spine back I'd never felt Dyson vacuum cleaner type suction on my [hmmmmm let me not upset solitary] meat before.......

hwbs
08-23-2008, 06:47 PM
one of the former regulars @ the parties...we dated briefly....gifts like that should not be wasted !!!! i had to have my toes straightened out lmfao.....i know some of u also got blessed from her..i am not hating hahahahaha

btw she had also just recently got implants...i dont think that will really affect anything :twisted:

tsntx
08-23-2008, 07:21 PM
i didnt know mimi had a bf lol

why so serious @ mimi lololol :*

MrsKellyPierce
08-23-2008, 07:26 PM
lol

brickcitybrother
08-24-2008, 07:06 AM
Hey its nice to get a non-idiotic post. Thanks.