PDA

View Full Version : OMG I just bought the DVD Boxset of Airwolf - haha

LibertyHarkness
08-23-2008, 03:24 PM
haha well bit of an oddone, i am positve people will think i am off me tits....
I am somewhat the geek and love all cheesy shit so i nipped to HMV this am and bought me the complete box set of Airwolf :)

As my best mate sammi valeninte would say, "ITS BOSS" fuck me this stuff is so shite its the tits :) the music, the effects, the acting just so shite its fabulous :)

the noise the wolf makes as it flips its engines on ewwwwwechhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love it :) I am so going to do a photoshoot now of me in the pilot outfits with the choppa as the backdop :)

fucking mint......those that need a laugh i advise to go buy this dvd set, i am feet up watching it all day :) mint :)

I apologise its a non adult post but hey ho, makes a change so people can see just how messed up my tiny mind is :)

If anyone else can advise on any cheesy dvds let me know...

Have a fabulous bank holiday all xx

Libby xxx

kimjongil
08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I am actually suprised that they have a boxed set of 'Airwolf'. It must be a sign that Doomsday is right around the corner.

hwbs
08-23-2008, 06:45 PM
i loved that show as a kid , lol

Yarracuda
08-23-2008, 06:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhKZNQlJrY

talking abt airwolf..click the link above..ernest borgnine abt his secret to live young...hahhahah great guy!!!!

StephanieDee
08-23-2008, 07:53 PM
got to love airwolfe ,sad i know but i had the theme as my ring tone lol ,but have you got the thundercats box set
thunder
thunder
thundercats HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

LibertyHarkness
08-23-2008, 09:11 PM
lol i just downloaded the music what a geek i am lol

its quality :)

Good to see fellow cheese loving peeps like me :)

macfan
08-23-2008, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezDIPDVH-IE

I love the AirWolf theme song - supercopter airwolf intro, those were the days of the serials. Knight Rider, A-Team, McGuyver, Airwolf, Magnum P.I. and of course Hawaii Five'O

LMAO I went to the Hawii Five-O theme on Youtube and some guy posted under the comments section

"this shit is so cool and great memories when i was as happy as larry now i am married to a fat cow and i am sad"

Another dude posted on the Knight Rider themesong

"lol
the reason my first car was a mid '80's Firebird
Now I drive a minivan

Should get a scanner for it."

--Classic_

DL_NL
08-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Airwolf, almost forgot about it... that was amazingly crappy. Cheesy scripts, bad acting... even worse than the A-team or Dukes of Hazzard.

bulldog
08-24-2008, 05:33 AM
McGuyver and Mash are two of my favs, lol and i still watch them to this day

LibertyHarkness
08-30-2008, 02:57 AM
McGuyver isnt he the dude in SG1?

Devon
08-30-2008, 03:00 AM
omg I love Airwolf. Havent thought about it in ages. I miss all those shows from back in the day...Tour Of Duty was the bomb too lol.