MrsKellyPierce
08-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Till the 29th

yosi
08-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Hollywood are lucky :wink:

Dinand
08-22-2008, 02:00 PM
You should do a pic for us infront of the Hollywood sign :)

MrsKellyPierce
08-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Is it accessible? lol Hollywood Blvd doesn't look as glamorous as I imagined lol

I didn't see the sign when I drive in either.

Falrune
08-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Is it accessible? lol Hollywood Blvd doesn't look as glamorous as I imagined lol

Hollywood is pretty run down. If you take Sunset Blvd and drive WEST to the Ocean, that would give you a spectacular drive, once you're into Beverly Hills and beyond. It'll take you into Pacifica Palisades, and just to the south would be Santa Monica (pleasant areas, much better kept than Hollywood).

To see the Hollywood sign, you need to be on a street that faces NORTH and looks toward the west side of Griffith Park, Perhaps Highland or La Brea Avenues.

Close by is Farmer's Market and the Grove. Take Hollywood Blvd West to Fairfax Avenue and go South to Beverly Blvd or so.

thezodiac
08-22-2008, 09:41 PM
make sure to have fun!!!

Alyssa87
08-22-2008, 09:45 PM
la kelly is a jetsetter yall... damn

getitgirl

goldensamba
08-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Head out ot the pier in Santa Monica. It's nice and clean with lots to do.

Though we have had our disagreements I'd be happy to show you around this neck of the woods.

Willie Escalade
08-25-2008, 01:48 AM
It was great meeting you Friday night at The Palms! We all should have sat at the same table at the French Market as well.

You, Celeste, Danielle, Rhonda...that would have been a fun late dinner!

MrsKellyPierce
08-25-2008, 01:51 AM
It was great meeting you Friday night at The Palms! We all should have sat at the same table at the French Market as well.

You, Celeste, Danielle, Rhonda...that would have been a fun late dinner! lol we didn't know we were invited! But it was great meeting you too :D

ARMANIXXX
08-25-2008, 01:58 AM

LA's primary trade is Entertainment, but in truth, Hollywood, LA is all smoke and mirrors.

And Make sure you go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, the one on Sunset.

goldensamba
08-25-2008, 07:34 AM
Don't got the one on Sunset, go to the one on Crenshaw or the one in LBC. You are bound to see Roscoe himself if you go to the one in LBC. He is there all the time.

michale22
08-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Dont go to LBC or compton for any reason.

goldensamba
08-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Dont go to LBC or compton for any reason.

And why is that? Because you saw Cops on TV and think it's scarey? Grow up. No one is going ot mess with you at those places. Roscoe's is sacred ground, almost like a church. Nothing is going to hurt you there. Even David Beckham manages to get to the one on Crenshaw.

The one in LBC is in aa nice neighborhood with extremely nice people. Don't talk bad about a place you have never been to.

mrbig
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBB2upbVys

:? :lol:

mrbig