PDA

View Full Version : How was your day at work today?

hondarobot
08-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Mine was pretty good. I hung out at a three story strip club, saw and chatted with several attractive naked girls, ate a free lunch (chicken tenders, but it was either that or shrimp), walked around with a flashlight looking at stage lighting controllers and power packs, and smoked cigarettes outside.

On the other hand, I do this nearly every day now. Haha, suckas, my job rules. Actually I'm just gloating and killing time until 4pm.

:P

jefferson1776
08-20-2008, 11:30 PM
damn son can you can you brag some more, i really enjoy it

hondarobot
08-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Oh, I can brag about all kinds of stuff. I made a pizza yesterday that was amazing.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-21-2008, 01:12 AM
I had the hangover of hangovers today. It comes from attending probably the best party of the summer..........

thanks Sonia

Willie Escalade
08-21-2008, 06:44 AM
My day kinda sucked. My job takes me through Hollywood. The tourists I don't mind, but follow the laws! Cross at crosswalks! And don't get me started on the traffic down Hollywood Blvd (and Highland and Cahuenga for that matter).

I'm better now. Just listened to Herbie Hancock's Maiden Voyage; that always seems to mellow me out. Plus I have tomorrow night to look forward to. :wink:

Thatiger23
08-21-2008, 09:32 AM
i had a good day at work i was off today