PDA

View Full Version : What does GG mean?

Dinand
08-20-2008, 10:13 PM
I keep reading GG what does that mean? Genuine girl or Genetic girl or something else?

blckhaze
08-20-2008, 10:21 PM
genetic girl ie a female

Dinand
08-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Right, on this board I use to call them real girls but I wasn't sure if that was so politically correct on a forum like this one.

blckhaze
08-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Right, on this board I use to call them real girls but I wasn't sure if that was so politically correct on a forum like this one.

eh, thats a broad term, because every definition of real is different.
best words, IMO, to use is GG or bio-female

dgs925
08-21-2008, 12:17 AM
genetic girl ie a female

So I do know that is what that means, but whenever I read it in a sentence, what I say in my head is "gilmore girls" because ,well, my wife watched that stupid ass show a lot.

SarahG
08-21-2008, 02:51 AM

Ug, if you're gonna bring PC into this mess its gonna get more complicated.

GG used to be the PC term, but not all trans groups see it that way anymore. :shrug

Sometimes I add XX in front of it to talk about the dna, i.e. XX GG, because (even if it is rare) there are girls out there- physically normal females from birth but unknowingly have deviant DNA (xy, xyx, xxy, xxxy and a whole host of other variations).

There was a case, might have been in mexico, in the 90s where a guy lived an normal hetero life then, in trying to get his wife of I forget how many years preg, she couldn't conceive so they went to a fertility clinic and found he was IS. 100% male physically, hormonally, mentally but he had I believe it was XX blood.... I am so foggy on the specifics here don't hold me to it tho.

Then GB is for natural nontrans XY guys.

slvram
08-21-2008, 02:57 AM
I keep reading GG what does that mean? Genuine girl or Genetic girl or something else?

Damn dude, you've got over 700 posts on here and you don't know what GG means?

hondarobot
08-21-2008, 03:00 AM
It means "potentially not mental", although the acronym doesn't work out, and it's rarely accurate in either case.

Where can I buy one of those Fleshlight things?

Trogdor
08-21-2008, 11:55 AM
GG's are the evil ones, to me, anyhow.

hondarobot
08-21-2008, 03:03 PM
All girls are crazy. Accepting that fact is the price us guys have to pay to get to play with their boobs.

:shrug

Dinand
08-21-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm like Dutch and I don't understand the English language very good.

mrbig
08-21-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm like Dutch and I don't understand the English language very good.

you know them Dutch grassers....always ossified like fuck heh heh heh :shock: :lol:

mrbig