PDA

View Full Version : BOB SAGET ROAST 'OVER THE TOP'

Legend
08-20-2008, 04:07 AM
Bob Saget says some of his comic friends went too far by hurling crude jokes and sexual references at Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen during his "roast" Sunday night.

"Anybody who talks about my TV kids - that upsets me the most," Saget told The Post. "I am very protective. I love them very, very much."

Click here to see photos from the roast.

The roast of Saget, who starred on ABC's "Full House" with the Olsen twins for eight years, will air Aug. 17 on Comedy Central.

John Stamos, Saget's former "Full House" co-star, emceed - and took the first swipe at the 22 year-old moguls.

"The whole time Bob and I were doing 'Full House', he was also hosting 'America's Funniest Home Videos,'" he said. "His entire job consisted of saying 'Take a look at this' which is what he used to say to Mary Kate in her dressing room."

Afterward, Stamos said he has no idea how the Olsen sister will react.

"I truthfully don't know where their sense of humor lies these days," he said. "I thought some of [the roast] was a little over the top.

"They're still my friends," he said of Mary-Kate and Ashley. " I think [the comics] crossed the line a few times."

Not that Gilbert Gottfried - who suggested in his routine that Saget seduced his TV kids with chocolate milkshakes - seemed to care.

"If you are an Olsen girl, you deserve it," he said.

"They're going to just have to go home and cry in their billions of dollars."

As The Post reported exclusively, Mary-Kate Olsen refuses to answer questions about the overdose death of her pal Heath Ledger - unless she receives immunity from prosecution.

http://www.comedycentral.com

Some of the jokes against the his "tv daughters"

10. Jeffrey Ross: Is it true you used to give Mary-Kate acting lessons? He'd tell her, "Act like this never happened." She'd be like, "You got it, dude."

9. John Stamos: What a tough gig [America's Funniest Home Videos] must've been, huh? His entire job consisted of saying, "Take a look at this," which is what he used to say to Mary-Kate Olsen in her dressing room.

8. Brian Posehn: Jodie Sweetin's in the crowd. Remember her? Yeah. I can't point her out, but she's the "Full House" girl that isn't a crazy Christian or a vagina on a stick.

7. Jeffrey Ross: Actually, Mary-Kate and Ashley were supposed to be here tonight, but they heard there was gonna be food.

6. Susie Essman: Bob spends more times on his knees after a big audition than Mary-Kate does after a big meal.

5. Sarah Silverman: I heard that Bob Saget calls his balls "The Olsen twins." And that's actually-- I know for a fact that's not true, because he calls them Michelle.

4. Jeffrey Ross: "Full House" should've been called "Blackjack," 'cause he hit on the Olsens when they were eight. He didn't stop till they were 21.

3. Gilbert Gottfried: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen walk into a bar. They say to the bartender, "Give us two ass-hurts." The bartender says, "How do you make an ass hurt?" The Olsen twins say, "Well, Bob Saget hands you a chocolate milk that he just made, and you wake up three hours later lying on your stomach.

2. Jeff Garlin: The other day-- after all these years, I've never met the Olsen twins. He introduced me to them. I hadn't seen them since they were kids. I never met them. I said to him, "How do I tell them apart?" He says, "Ashley swallows."

1. Greg Giraldo: The Olsens are like Tom Green's testicles-- they look the same, but one is fake and empty inside, and the other one's been licked by Heath Ledger. It's-- he'd be cool with it, fuckers

7. Jeffrey Ross: Actually, Mary-Kate and Ashley were supposed to be here tonight, but they heard there was gonna be food.

This was the only one i laughed at the rest of them were kind of creepy.

celticgrafix
08-20-2008, 05:07 AM
yo its funny u bring it up, that roast was great wasnt it

Willie Escalade
08-20-2008, 07:07 AM
Gilbert Gottfried: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen walk into a bar. They say to the bartender, "Give us two ass-hurts." The bartender says, "How do you make an ass hurt?" The Olsen twins say, "Well, Bob Saget hands you a chocolate milk that he just made, and you wake up three hours later lying on your stomach.
This one is my favorite! :lol:

celticgrafix
08-20-2008, 07:10 AM
its on now on comedy central

Minutemouse9
08-20-2008, 07:31 AM
Gilbert Gottfried: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen walk into a bar. They say to the bartender, "Give us two ass-hurts." The bartender says, "How do you make an ass hurt?" The Olsen twins say, "Well, Bob Saget hands you a chocolate milk that he just made, and you wake up three hours later lying on your stomach.
This one is my favorite! :lol:

Mine too.

Jeff Garlin: The other day-- after all these years, I've never met the Olsen twins. He introduced me to them. I hadn't seen them since they were kids. I never met them. I said to him, "How do I tell them apart?" He says, "Ashley swallows."

I also like this one. :lol:

slinky
08-20-2008, 07:36 AM
I didn't see the roast, but I know Saget a bit. He's about the filthiest motherfucker out there these days (did you see The Aristocrats?). My guess is that he was kidding if/when he said this stuff.

Felicia Katt
08-20-2008, 07:51 AM
I watched it Sunday night and had to catch part of it again tonite, to see Cloris Leachman. She was the funniest one on the show, by far, and at age 82.

FK

Steve-Oh
08-20-2008, 09:33 AM
I loved Cloris Leachman:

"I've won an acadamy award. Would someone punch me in the face so I can see some stars?"

DL_NL
08-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Saget is one of the unfunniest 'comedians' ever.

celticgrafix
08-22-2008, 04:39 AM
jim nortons special monster rain was really good too