PDA

View Full Version : Dating someone in your building/complex/neighborhood...

canihavu
08-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Yes or No?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-18-2008, 03:12 AM
No! Because, IF you do..there goes your privacy. lol ;)

I hate people who invites themselves or comes over unannounced and or uninvited. I like to have my privacy intact and do whatever the fuck I want! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
08-18-2008, 03:15 AM
No

bklynboy
08-18-2008, 03:42 AM
Do not do it!

My -ex lives two doors away. I watched over her son for 10 years. I didn't even know her name until last summer. We've been neighbors for 25 years. We got engaged. She walked on me for reasons no one is clear about. Every night when I come home I have to pass "my mistake" with all of her enablers, I mean friends. Oh did I mention she owes me $$$? Its tougher than anything I've been through.

canihavu
08-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Do not do it!

My -ex lives two doors away. I watched over her son for 10 years. I didn't even know her name until last summer. We've been neighbors for 25 years. We got engaged. She walked on me for reasons no one is clear about. Every night when I come home I have to pass "my mistake" with all of her enablers, I mean friends. Oh did I mention she owes me $$$? Its tougher than anything I've been through.

Wow - sounds like is was a handful...

Luna555
08-18-2008, 04:55 AM
no, id never do it. its one of my rules...

tsmandy
08-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Buddy Wood made a movie about this called Shemale Neighborhood. I think he fucks like 10 trannies that lived in his apartment complex.

LAGent4ts
08-18-2008, 08:26 AM
No way. It is a recipe for Drama and Disaster

Intrepid
08-18-2008, 12:01 PM
No way. I wouldn't want her walking through the door evrytime I looked up.

ANIYAH
08-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Nay

the_corner
08-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Wisteria Lane ?

Trogdor
08-18-2008, 08:22 PM
I would if there were any desirable girls in my neighborhood, but since there are none here....

DL_NL
08-18-2008, 08:48 PM
I always try to keep at least a couple of kilometres between myself and my date, unless we're actually living together. :) I like being by myself in my own apartment.

Wino the SuperHero
08-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Go For It.
One rule you should apply: Get in their head before you get in their bed.

EyeCumInPiece
08-19-2008, 07:07 AM
I personally will not. But sometimes my 3rd leg has a mind of its own.

bklynboy
08-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Well here's the deal. My -ex that I talked about, who lives two doors away from me - she's white trash. Found out she had a bit of a coke problem which is funny because she's hardly ever been off the block. Me? Graduate school and even when I am out of work I am still working. I believe in paying my debts. People like her? Born on the block, lived on the block, died on the block. Will never get out of Brooklyn. Every night I got to pass her and her friends who sit out on her stoop. But, since its a small tiny group of insignificant people, I could care less . . .

Jay6966
08-19-2008, 11:14 AM
NO NO NO NO NO AND FUCK NO!!!!!!!

Forget dating someone in the same building that is just out of the question.

A personal experiance in my old work place ended up getting involved with a woman i worked with she was 8years older then me at the time i was only 21 back then. A really good looking woman too kept herself in really good shape and looked after her appearance, she was actually engaged to someone at the time and i think she still is.

Anyway cutting a long story basically me and her used to always end up going out on a Friday night with the work for a few drinks. Got on really well together at work and off work aswell.

There was a end of the month works night out at the Corinthian, after that we ended up in the work mates flat for more drinks BUT this guy smoked the wacky backy and started up a pipe. Now i don't take drugs but thought fuck it might aswell i mean what can marijuana do except put you to sleep, right???? Nah fuck that shit ended up in the bathroom with the Woman fucking her brains out till 7am in the morning, we then got breakfast at Dinos ( don't ask ) and from there made our way home.

Come Monday morning back at work it was SO awkward cause everyone knew what had happend on the Friday night and it just made things so awkward in work. And then she wouldn't stop, she wanted to get into a relationship and from there things just went Helter Skelter i mean really bad to the extent i had to leave my workplace.

Saying that i was young back then and a bit naive BUT its a life experiance that will always stay with me, so if you are thinking about think again and think hard!!!!!

jjhill
03-21-2009, 10:17 PM
it could complicate things if it don't work out

Azanti
03-22-2009, 12:54 AM
In a word - No

droog
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
no way... you need at least a 5 mile buffer zone. nobody likes the pop-in.

jjhill
03-22-2009, 01:06 AM
In my undergrad days, people would date people that lived in the same dorm or even the same floor as them. Watching them try to avoid each other after the break up was hilarious

hwbs
03-22-2009, 02:17 AM
that is almost as bad as dating a co-worker !!!!

LTR_Seeker
03-22-2009, 04:50 AM

I hate people who invites themselves or comes over unannounced and or uninvited. I like to have my privacy intact and do whatever the fuck I want! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG Barges in Hara penthouse puts down suitcases cook me food woman :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-22-2009, 05:41 AM

~Kisses.

HTG Barges in Hara penthouse puts down suitcases cook me food woman :lol:

Sure, just direct deposit your whole paycheck in my BA account! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG