PDA

View Full Version : does my lover have the potential to be a ts?

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 12:47 AM
he's thinking about it.

he's 5'5 145, has been exploring it for the past month or so, here is a somewhat telling picture of his body

IWantATgirl
08-18-2008, 12:58 AM
No Pic

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 01:17 AM
guess there isnt any feedback:(

ARMANIXXX
08-18-2008, 01:55 AM
your image/link doesn't work, bdiddy.

I'd like to see it.
It might provide me with some quality........er.....quantity entertainment. lol

:wink:

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 02:00 AM
how would i post something from imageshack or a site like that???

TsVanessa69
08-18-2008, 02:01 AM
Being ts is not about looks, its a mental state.
Does your partner feel they were not meant to be a man?
Or is he gay and likes dresses?

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 02:07 AM
well he's not really sure, we've talked about it before, he said he used to dress up when he was 12 or 13 and liked it. He also played with his moms jewelery, bras and makeup when he was around the age of 10, his mom would lock the door to her room so he could do his thing away from his brothers and sisters.

also when we have sex he says he likes to imagine himself as a girl, and he does a pretty good job at it;)

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 02:12 AM
does the image show now?

TsVanessa69
08-18-2008, 02:19 AM
well he's not really sure, we've talked about it before, he said he used to dress up when he was 12 or 13 and liked it. He also played with his moms jewelery, bras and makeup when he was around the age of 10, his mom would lock the door to her room so he could do his thing away from his brothers and sisters.

also when we have sex he says he likes to imagine himself as a girl, and he does a pretty good job at it;)
Okk.
I definatly can relate to that.
Would you be supportive of her if she is wanting to go the correct route of transition?

ARMANIXXX
08-18-2008, 02:21 AM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3668/111nc2.jpg

does the image show now?

No.

Go to the image, right click and SAVE IMAGE to your desktop.

then use this site to extract it with FILENAME BROWSE button.

Hurry.......entertainment value I feel is gonna be there.

:wink:

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 02:29 AM
ok , how about now?

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 02:31 AM

Okk.
I definatly can relate to that.
Would you be supportive of her if she is wanting to go the correct route of transition?

possibly, ultimately it is his choice.

Which part of it can you relate to?

francisfkudrow
08-18-2008, 03:53 AM
Looking at the picture, I'd say that physically he could, but as others have pointed out, the big question is where he's at mentally.

Legend
08-18-2008, 04:10 AM
No, crossdresser or transvestite but not transsexual.It is something someone is born with you don't just say you want to be transsexual.

scroller
08-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Go for it. Post a picture of him/her fully dressed, then you'll get feedback.

Luna555
08-18-2008, 04:50 AM
No, crossdresser or transvestite but not transsexual.It is something someone is born with you don't just say you want to be transsexual. I completely agree, being a transsexual is not something someone just becomes or says they want to become. sure there are some pretty convicing tv or cd that live their life in drag but that doesn't mean they are actually transsexuals. as I've stated before there are some girls that get breast implants silicone injections and all but still mentally identify as male somehow inside they still are male. being a transsexual WOMAN is more than just looks.

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 05:05 AM
No, crossdresser or transvestite but not transsexual.It is something someone is born with you don't just say you want to be transsexual.

he never really said it, just talks about it and says something he'd explore more

Legend
08-18-2008, 05:22 AM

he never really said it, just talks about it and says something he'd explore more

lol@explore, he can't explore anything if he wasn't born with it but to answer your question he has zero potential of being a transsexual.To quote luna "being a transsexual WOMAN is more than just looks."

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 05:29 AM

lol@explore, he can't explore anything if he wasn't born with it but to answer your question he has zero potential of being a transsexual.To quote luna "being a transsexual WOMAN is more than just looks."

at 22, he doesnt have the right to explore his feelings?

Legend
08-18-2008, 05:36 AM
at 22, he doesnt have the right to explore his feelings?

Of course he does but you have said he is thinking about it ,being transgender isn't something you think about.You are transgender.

Luna555
08-18-2008, 05:37 AM
Legend never said anything about rights. his statement didn't mean he actually can't because he can but his point was along with mine(atleast from how I understand it) its not something to explore...its something you are born with, not something you explore into. if it is that case with your boyfriend, that he is exploreing it, its something that will be sexual to him. he'll wear a skirt or 'act' like a woman for anything else than something sexual. or atleast that's how I feel about it.

Luna555
08-18-2008, 05:41 AM
btw just to make it clear someone thinking about transitioning after they have realised they are a transsexual is different than thinking about whether or not to be come a transsexual. some transsexual people deny their identity because of different factor or they consciously decide nnot to take steps to transition for various reasons.

bdiddy
08-18-2008, 05:44 AM
well, i'm not in his brain or body, so i wouldnt really know about his identity

Legend
08-18-2008, 06:53 AM
well, i'm not in his brain or body, so i wouldnt really know about his identity

Bottomline is your bf isn't transgender,if he has to think about it he isn't really identifying.