PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with John McCains Face now?

hondarobot
08-17-2008, 03:14 AM
He's on CNN right now, and the left side of his face, at least his cheek, appears to be swollen out to a bizarre extent. I suppose he could just be enjoying a large Jawbreaker or Jolly Rancher during the interview, but it looks really weird.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Maybe he had a stroke?

http://www.uncorrelated.com/images/John%20McCain.jpg

And he use to he this cute:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/John_McCain_interview_on_April_24,_1974.jpg/628px-John_McCain_interview_on_April_24,_1974.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
08-17-2008, 09:44 AM
his sil is dropping.

u didnt know he used to be a queen?
Vanessa knew her back in the day.lol

hondarobot
08-17-2008, 05:28 PM
I suppose he could have had a stroke, running for president in your 70's would certainly be stressful. Although the dropping sil is possible also. Maybe he wasn't a POW, but was actually Jonni Ladyboy back in Vietnam. It's all just a cover-up.

:lol:

flabbybody
08-17-2008, 05:46 PM
he had surgery for skin cancer on that side

ottorocket
08-17-2008, 07:03 PM
^^ exactly what Flabby said. He's totally cancer free but the scar tissue that was left made a lump and a large scar on his neck. Hey, chicks dig scars right??

hondarobot
08-17-2008, 07:37 PM
I actually forgot about that. Good thing he had that taken care of. Modern surgery is fairly advanced and safe these days, they can do amazing things and it's generally not something to worry about in most cases.

francisfkudrow
08-18-2008, 04:00 AM
Have any of you ever noticed he looks like Popeye?

http://www.emediawire.com/prfiles/2005/08/26/277632/Popeye.jpg

hondarobot
08-18-2008, 04:12 AM
He certainly talks like Popeye on Oxycontin. He probably scored it from Rush Limbaugh before Rush got busted.

:lol:

Lick UR Lovely
08-18-2008, 04:14 AM
fuck that motherfucking war monger

Oh come on! The man is a war hero and spent years in the Hanoi Hilton!

Give him a break :)

Felicia Katt
08-18-2008, 04:22 AM
he blew out one cheek talking out of both sides of his face. :)

FK

hondarobot
08-18-2008, 04:34 AM

I have complete respect for John McCains military service.

The thing I'm worried about is, every time I see him speak he seems to have this look like "I just need to get through this election, and then those third world fuckers who tortured me are fucked." I mean, that is possibly a motivation of his, and that wouldn't make a good US president.

How do years of torture in Vietnam effect a person? Maybe he should build a library or something instead of running for president. He might be crazy.

Lick UR Lovely
08-18-2008, 04:48 AM
he blew out one cheek talking out of both sides of his face. :)

FK

I'm neutral on both parties this year, I look at it this way. If you can't beat it join the bashing..

That's a half eaten donut in his cheek! :D :D

Tarissa
08-18-2008, 06:04 AM

I have complete respect for John McCains military service.

The thing I'm worried about is, every time I see him speak he seems to have this look like "I just need to get through this election, and then those third world fuckers who tortured me are fucked." I mean, that is possibly a motivation of his, and that wouldn't make a good US president.

How do years of torture in Vietnam effect a person? Maybe he should build a library or something instead of running for president. He might be crazy.
I'm not a member of either party but I do not see where you are coming from. That was a long time ago and it was "Viet Nam" - not all 3rd world countries. I am sure he is over it after 40 years. He comes across as sincere and I can not say the same about Obama. Obama looks and sounds like a bullshitter to me. Just wants to be elected. I wish we had other realistic choices. I wish them and US(A) the best but I just do not trust Obama's sincerity. I am a TS and I know when a guy is full of it.

fitz207
08-18-2008, 06:04 AM
Have any of you ever noticed he looks like Popeye?

http://www.emediawire.com/prfiles/2005/08/26/277632/Popeye.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

fitz207
08-18-2008, 06:15 AM
I'm a veteran of the Gulf war and did 2 years in Afghanistan. Trust me enlisted men and women are not as fond of McCain as many think. He's an elitist style officer, who's daddy and grandpa got him into the naval academy. And they call Obama an elitist!

Funny how Obama raised more money from the troops than McCain "the war hero" Maybe they are aware of McCain's voting record when it comes to troops.

El Nino
08-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Ron Paul received the highest amount of donations from troops. What does that tell ya? BTW Obama isn't an elitist, but the people who control him are.

trish
08-20-2008, 02:41 AM
In October 2007 the headlines did proclaim Ron Paul got the most donations from the military.

The Houston Chronicle reports that antiwar Republican Congressman Ron Paul is getting more campaign contributions from members of the US military than any other candidate for the White House.

Paul, who voted against the Iraq war and advocates a complete and immediate withdrawal of all US troops, received $63,440 in donations from current military employees and retired military personnel.

Barak Obama was second with $53,968.

Here's the current status:

1. US military 2008 presidential campaign donations, from deployed US troops, favor Barack Obama over John McCain by a 6:1 margin.

2. The Open Secrets study was comprehensive - as ABC notes, "The center tallied money from donors who list the Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy and National Guard as an employer".

3. US military personnel have made a major shift in their donations, in favor of the Democratic Party, since 2002, when military donations favored the GOP by almost 5:1. Now, in '08, those donations favor the GOP only 3:2. That's a huge shift.

4. Anti-war presidential candidates got the lion's share of US military personnel presidential campaign donations in '08. Barack Obama is beating John McCain by 6:1`but Ron Paul, who has curtailed his campaign, nonetheless currently tops McCain by 4:1. US military personnel have expressed a clear preference through their campaign donations.

Stop dreaming. Ron Paul is not going to be president. Your choice is McCain or Obama. You decide. It seems the American military already has.

El Nino
08-20-2008, 06:50 AM
Did I ever say He was going to be President? However, when he was campaigning and mainstream news was forced to cover him, is when he was getting the donations. The troops are getting sick of being used as pawns. Oh by the way, you should stop dreaming and you should REALIZE the sad truth that Obama, would not be in the position of power he is in right now if it weren't for him selling his twisted soul to the military industrial complex, long ago.

trish
08-20-2008, 03:28 PM
You're right. The Troops are tired. In modern history the military has always supported the republican party. In October, our soldiers were looking for a republican who would lead them out of Iraq. They found Ron Paul. But Ron was a laugh in the debates and now he's out of the race. The Troops were left with McCain. They (our Troops) were republicans, they barely knew who Obama was let alone considered him. After all, he's wasn't the clear democratic choice until well into the summer. But now, for the first time, it seems the military has chosen to support the democratic candidate over the republican. So far they have donated more money to Obama over McCain with a ratio of 6:1.

In the words of El Nino,

... received the highest amount of donations from troops. What does that tell ya?...

Tomfurbs
08-20-2008, 03:59 PM
May I take this opportunity to say that every Brit squaddie brought into this fiasco in Iraq would vote for Obama in an instant if they had the ability.

They don't, so they are stuck with Milliband or Cameron.

Which makes them weep.

NYBURBS
08-20-2008, 08:55 PM
You're right. The Troops are tired. In modern history the military has always supported the republican party. In October, our soldiers were looking for a republican who would lead them out of Iraq. They found Ron Paul. But Ron was a laugh in the debates and now he's out of the race. The Troops were left with McCain. They (our Troops) were republicans, they barely knew who Obama was let alone considered him. After all, he's wasn't the clear democratic choice until well into the summer. But now, for the first time, it seems the military has chosen to support the democratic candidate over the republican. So far they have donated more money to Obama over McCain with a ratio of 6:1.

In the words of El Nino,

... received the highest amount of donations from troops. What does that tell ya?...

There's nothing wrong with Ron Paul at all, in fact he seems like a decent man with a lot of common sense good ideas. I watched him at the debates, and I thought the part where he said others were nuts for the idea of "limited" nuclear strikes against Iran (to knock out their underground refinement processes) was a moment where he shined in particular.

Perhaps you're aware of something I'm not, if so feel free to enlighten me. I did just pick up his book and plan on reading it shortly.

trish
08-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Ron Paul may have presented many points with which you and even I agree (I agree with his perspective on the Iraq war and the lead up to it). But his presentation and defense was in most cases so inadequate you could feel the discomfort in the audience as the candidates visibly laughed and rolled their eyes at him. Perhaps a skillful politician could have turned those silent jeers and sneers around, but Ron Paul’s stage presence was not up to the task. True, he got in a few good one liners but generally the laughing was at his expense. Perhaps it was just a matter of comic timing. The Republican Party was so slow to turn away from Bush that very few republicans attending the debates could connect with Ron Paul. In any case Ron failed to win the hearts and minds of his party members and the debates did not increase his showing in the polls.

By all means, read the book: I expect he has better control of pen and parchment than a room filled with blood thirsty politicians.

hippifried
08-21-2008, 03:59 AM
John McCain is a bagman for the pentagon & always has been. He's been milking his POW status since he first started running for office. Sympathy can only get you so far. He's been home from the Hanoi Hilton over 30 years. Getting shot down & captured doesn't make you an expert on military or foreign affairs. They shouldn't be one & the same anyway. I wonder if McCain knows the difference.

chefmike
08-25-2008, 06:53 PM

In the words of El Nino,

Perhaps you're aware of something I'm not, if so feel free to enlighten me. I did just pick up his book and plan on reading it shortly.

Allow me, trish...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34835

CORVETTEDUDE
09-04-2008, 06:17 AM
He's on CNN right now, and the left side of his face, at least his cheek, appears to be swollen out to a bizarre extent. I suppose he could just be enjoying a large Jawbreaker or Jolly Rancher during the interview, but it looks really weird.

The jaw was broken while a POW, you frickin' moron, this is nothing new....both the jaw a the fact that you're a moron.

PapaGrande
09-04-2008, 09:14 AM
That is a cyborg, sent from the future to make sure Obama doesn't get elected. The real McCain died back in 'Nam.

PapaGrande
09-04-2008, 09:15 AM
That is a cyborg, sent from the future to make sure Obama doesn't get elected. The real McCain died back in 'Nam.