PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing streetwalkers in Queens..............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Drove back thru Queens last night, got a call from one of the buds, said a TS/TV got stabbed earlier in the wee hours..........

Not the 1st time a tranny has been assaulted, few months back I mentioned dudes running around with baseball bats and hockey sticks. 3 years ago cops were around kicking chicks off the corners because one of them got killed.

There's areas like this all over the world, I'm just bringing attention to a local one, but feel free to share your areas and their stories.

Personally I hope all the trannies get together and snuff the next assaulter with their stilletos. Wouldn't be much left to identify the prick.

Dinand
08-17-2008, 12:57 AM
This sucks! In a city called Queens of all places.....

BeardedOne
08-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Been reading too much of this lately. From street assaults to the beating death of Angie Zappata. There are reasons I don't leave my house. People suck (And not in ways that one might enjoy).

:smh

hondarobot
08-17-2008, 01:24 AM
Haven't had any stabbings that I've heard about around here lately, the last one was apparently the result of some lesbians gone wild months ago, but at least nobody died.

We did have a second story bathroom window busted out somehow last night at work. Thick safety glass, with a wire mesh inside the glass. Nobody knows what the story was with that or how it happened. It would be pretty tough to do, though.