PDA

View Full Version : Just a comment....

Marilyn
08-10-2005, 03:44 AM
If a man is attracted to me (a tgirl) I dont find him to be consider gay, I actually I dont label him, he is obviously attracted to what he sees; whatever you do in bed with him, it's just sexual satisfaction for both, meaning you can't label it as a gay act when you really feel like that woman you portray to be...What's your opinion on labeling a man who is attracted to a twoman as gay?? Should it be cosidered gay? My opinion is NO he shouldn't, when he is attracted to a twoman ....

Ecstatic
08-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Welcome to the board, Marilyn. I totally agree with you. I look at your lovely picture and I see only a beautiful woman. If we tore the bed apart together, it would not be gay sex. And as a bisexual man, I know from so-called gay sex.

Quinn
08-10-2005, 04:20 AM
Marilyn,

Welcome to the forum. As Ecstatic so correctly pointed out, your picture is quite lovely.

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-10-2005, 04:51 AM
I agree, welcome to the board, nice posts

LG
08-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Agreed, Marilyn and welcome aboard.

You do look amazing by the way.

lucx
08-10-2005, 11:09 AM
also here in Italy we completely agree with Marylin....

P.S.: happy birthday to me!!!

LG
08-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Happy birthday, lucx!

wbilly
08-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Very well said, Marilyn. A definitive statement. Welcome to the board. BTW, you are gorgeous!

Moderators, the next time someone yet again raises the issue of "are you gay if...", just paste in Marilyn's comments and close the thread.

bknyballer3
08-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the board. Very nice pic, you r a very sexy lady Marilyn.

BoNBoN
08-10-2005, 11:42 PM
I could care less if someone calls me gay, straight or whatever, I know what I like. Marylin you are very attractive.

brockl3
08-11-2005, 02:49 AM
I agree with BoNBoN. Who cares... BTW Marilyn, you look outstanding! :D

ezed
08-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Marilyn,
You are lovely, enticing and judging from the pic you provided could turn me into a rock hard....choose one...gay, bi, straight, liberal, republican, christian scientist, baptist, jokester, village idiot...or... some one who engulf my self totally into your beauty and give you amourous pleasure. Sorry.. I would ..but this not the traditional post you would see around here...so I'll go back in the corner.

lmw222001
08-11-2005, 08:43 PM
You're Very, Very Attractive. Welcome.

Baron Of Hell
08-12-2005, 08:57 AM
I wouldn't consider anybody gay for being with tgirl. That doesn't mean they aren't gay, I just wouldn't jump to that assumption. Now say if they thought all vaginas were gateways to hell and were flaming more than Richard Simmons on a caffeine high then I might assume they were gay.

I would take it you had some negative experiences with people callomh your guy gay. There is really nothing you can do about what other people think or say. The only thing that matters is how you see him. Does it really matter if other people think of him as your gay lover or manly stud? I was once with a girl that was very manly and I knew people thought she was a man. Didn't give a F then and wouldn't now.