Aussieguy
08-09-2005, 05:55 AM
:)

Aussieguy
08-09-2005, 05:57 AM
wow lucky man hingshing luv to meet some day but Australia is so far away :(

Realgirls4me
08-09-2005, 06:00 AM
I saw her Friday night at the Yukon in the corner booth, and wanted to go say hello, but I didn't think she'd remember or know who I was. I met everyone else at that table but her (I think she went to the ladies room at the time) at one time, though. Yes, she really is more beautiful in person, and I also think of her whenever I put that song on, or "sing" it like I did in here once.

... Thanks, Felicia, for help getting me out of Los Angeles that night.

Realgirls4me
08-09-2005, 06:23 AM
Hingsing,

I've been thinking about you

Sha-ba-ba ...

I was trying to get through Los Angeles on my way north Friday night and got stuck on the I-5 due to maintenance work. With no timetable to follow at that time so to speak, and also needing to piss like a horse, I decided to veer off the 5 at the first opportunity and get to the Yukon Mining Company just as Peanuts closed just to see who was there. I ran into Felicia, and we had a good chat, albeit short. She also helped me get out of that area and on my way north to resume my trip. I would have went the long way not knowing the area.

Thanks again, Felicia, for all the help. :)

Realgirls4me
08-09-2005, 06:28 AM
... I had my Boyd Cottington look going that night. Hee-hee! :)

LG
08-09-2005, 09:26 AM
I miss reading her posts and looking at the pretty pictures she used to post on the forums.

Danielle, if you're reading this, please come back....