PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts/Club Illusions is moving temporarily

Felicia Katt
08-13-2008, 08:56 AM
to the Palms nightclub on Fridays too. It has been there on Mondays for a while now.

club 7969, its old and hopefully future location will be closed for the next 8 weeks or so. So the Club and the show and all the girls will be at the Palms instead.

8572 Santa Monica Blvd

Parking is available in the structure below the 24 Hour Fitness or on the street.

So far as I know, admission is 10 bucks though it might be 15.00 after 11.

The Show generally starts around 12:30

Hope to see you there

FK

Felicia Katt
08-14-2008, 08:12 AM
bump

BlkJewels
08-14-2008, 08:31 AM
U look good. Sweet. Sexy. Gorgeous. And about 8 other ways 2 say beautiful, Miss Felicia Katt.

Willie Escalade
08-14-2008, 08:54 AM
I saw Prue post this as a bulletin, then Viva herself. Since you posted, now I know it's official.

How are all of those people gonna fit in that small bar?

Realgirls4me
08-14-2008, 09:15 AM
I really need to get my butt back up there. I had such a great time my last visit there. Never been to the Palms, but hey, anything to squish us closer together I'm all for.

Willie Escalade
08-17-2008, 03:55 AM
It actually wasn't a bad turnout!

Felicia Katt
08-18-2008, 03:05 AM
U look good. Sweet. Sexy. Gorgeous. And about 8 other ways 2 say beautiful, Miss Felicia Katt.

thank you :)

The first Friday at the new location went great. Big turnout, and they rearranged things to give the club a better flow. Parking was free if you could find a street spot or 5 bucks in the structure. Door fee was 10.00 all nite, not 15.00 after 11 pm. I think everyone had a pretty good time

And afterwards, the French Market is a nice place to chill and get a bite to eat, but its not a cruising place. IHOP is available but the food and vibe is better at the Market

and as a sad side note, the legendary Yukon restaurant is apparently out of business. It had started closing at 10 pm recently, but now the doors have been padlocked by the Board of Health, and the rumors are that the owner has skipped town without paying his employees or creditors.

Hopefully, they will find a new owner who can bring the place back to life as the 24 hour hub of West Hollywood it used to be

FK

TrueBeauty TS
08-18-2008, 07:40 AM
And afterwards, the French Market is a nice place to chill and get a bite to eat, but its not a cruising place. IHOP is available but the food and vibe is better at the Market

and as a sad side note, the legendary Yukon restaurant is apparently out of business. It had started closing at 10 pm recently, but now the doors have been padlocked by the Board of Health, and the rumors are that the owner has skipped town without paying his employees or creditors.

Hopefully, they will find a new owner who can bring the place back to life as the 24 hour hub of West Hollywood it used to be

FK

How late does French Market stay open?

And the Yuk..... WTF???? What is this world coming to?????? Son of a b*tch!!!

:(

MELIKEYBONECAS
08-18-2008, 08:01 PM
to the Palms nightclub on Fridays too. It has been there on Mondays for a while now.

club 7969, its old and hopefully future location will be closed for the next 8 weeks or so. So the Club and the show and all the girls will be at the Palms instead.

8572 Santa Monica Blvd

Parking is available in the structure below the 24 Hour Fitness or on the street.

Hope to see you there

FK

:D meow ! thanks ms. katt
why did the club leave 7969 in the 1st place ?
was the turnout much bigger than the monday nite
crowd @ palms ?
melikey bonecas :wink:

Willie Escalade
08-19-2008, 06:56 AM
How late does French Market stay open?
They close at 3:30am. Usually my crew and I will get there before going to the club to grab an appetizer, then head back for the full meal. Nice atmosphere there last week...mainly because we and Viva's camp were practically the only ones in there.

:D meow ! thanks ms. katt
why did the club leave 7969 in the 1st place ?
was the turnout much bigger than the monday nite
crowd @ palms ?
melikey bonecas :wink:
They had to change venues because the original building is being renovated/remodeled. Hopefully they'll return; that club is a tradition!

And yes, even though I wasn't there Monday night, I'm pretty sure the turnout was bigger. 8)

Realgirls4me
08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
And as a sad side note, the legendary Yukon restaurant is apparently out of business. It had started closing at 10 pm recently, but now the doors have been padlocked by the Board of Health, and the rumors are that the owner has skipped town without paying his employees or creditors.

FK

No! No! Not the Yukon?! All those flies couldn't have been wrong???

Actually, the place kind of grew on one, even if the service and food wasn't five star at 2:00 in the morning. ...I hope the Yukon's ex-employees have found new work.

... Where are we to park now? ;)

TrueBeauty TS
08-19-2008, 09:54 AM
And as a sad side note, the legendary Yukon restaurant is apparently out of business. It had started closing at 10 pm recently, but now the doors have been padlocked by the Board of Health, and the rumors are that the owner has skipped town without paying his employees or creditors.

FK

Actually, the place kind of grew on one, even if the service and food wasn't five star at 2:00 in the morning. ...I hope the Yukon's ex-employees have found new work.

I know a lot of people made fun of the Yukon because of the food (which, to be honest, I didn't think was that bad. Who doesn't get rat sh*t in their food now and then?) :?

But really, that place has been a tranny hang out for decades. And it wasn't a corporate, cookie cutter place. It had character (among other things!) It would be a TERRIBLE loss for Hollywood if that stays closed. Besides, there are less & less all night places to hang out at.

It was a great place to hang out afterwards, always a show going on in the parking lot, and even some drama now & then.

I will really miss it. I hope it re-opens.

Realgirls4me
08-19-2008, 10:06 AM

FK

I know a lot of people made fun of the Yukon because of the food (which, to be honest, I didn't think was that bad. Who doesn't get rat sh*t in their food now and then?) :?

But really, that place has been a tranny hang out for decades. And it wasn't a corporate, cookie cutter place. It had character (among other things!) It would be a TERRIBLE loss for Hollywood if that stays closed. Besides, there are less & less all night places to hang out at.

It was a great place to hang out afterwards, always a show going on in the parking lot, and even some drama now & then.

I will really miss it. I hope it re-opens.

Well, it will always have a special place in my heart as far as you're concerned, Darling. It's where you and I had our first coffee. :)

Yes, I hope it gets a new owner. The corporate thing just doesn't cut it for me also.

Jay6966
08-19-2008, 10:55 AM

8572 Santa Monica Blvd

Hope to see you there

FK

Is this Club in the States? whereabouts....

Realgirls4me
08-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Is this Club in the States? whereabouts....

West Hollywood.

... In California.

... In the United States.

:roll:

TrueBeauty TS
08-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Well, it will always have a special place in my heart as far as you're concerned, Darling. It's where you and I had our first coffee. :)

Yes, I hope it gets a new owner. The corporate thing just doesn't cut it for me also.

Awww..... thanks. :)

Yeah, having 30 or so trannys hanging out at the IHOP just doesn't seem the same. Although, God Bless 'em for being open 24 hours.

Felicia Katt
08-20-2008, 05:17 AM
oh, Willie, why did you have to put the "Big Hair" picture up??? That was an overdone look that should have been overlooked LOL

here is one from in front of the Palms last nite worth a second look, or at least a look for a second :)

FK

Realgirls4me
08-20-2008, 06:00 AM
Damn, Felicia, you have enough leg for three women. ;)

Very nice. :)

TrueBeauty TS
08-20-2008, 06:17 AM

She actually has three legs for one woman. (If you know what I mean.)

:wink:

Realgirls4me
08-20-2008, 06:51 AM

She actually has three legs for one woman. (If you know what I mean.)

:wink:

Well, um, yeah, uh ... You know what I meant, woman. :)

Willie Escalade
08-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Tonight (August 22) was a damn good night to come as well. Some of the girls in attendance: Danielle Foxxx, Kelly Shore, Celeste...those three is enough for me!

And yes, we all went to the French Market after the club. Good times!