PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Foxx was my first....

moyomodise
08-13-2008, 04:29 AM
...tranny crush.

Actually, truth be told, i had never fantasized or even considered ts girls before i saw her on tv. If I can remember right, I believe it was the Maury Povich show. The premise of the show was to see if the audience could tell the difference between GG and TG girl. When Danielle came on I was completely floored by how beautiful she looked. I was watching the show with my girlfriend at the time, and I remember we both agreed there was no way on earth she was a "guy." Suffice to say we were both surprised by Maury's revelation.

It seems like that was ages ago, and i have always and will always love GG, but I have to say that the preverbial seed of curiousity was planted in me that day. Before that day I had always thought of the idea of TG's as strange, and truthfully a bit gross. I had the typical So. Cal beach jock outlook on sexuality. I just wanted to get a good tan and hookup with as many blonde "beach bunnies" as possible. Anything different from that just seemed weird for me to even desire. How times have changed. I guess i have Danielle to thank/blame for opening up my views on sexuality and attraction. I'm much more open now and way less judgemental when it comes to what people find attractive.

Although i still have a beautiful girlfriend (GG) that I love very much, and I was kinda secretly happy to hear Danielle was now a complete woman (although i thought she was fine as a ts too), I will always look at that epsiode of Maury and the pretty girl that caught my eye, as the first time the doors flew open on a part of myself that I am now surprisingly comfortable with.

How about you guys?? When was the first time you realized you had an attraction for TG? Can you remember the first girl that made you wonder? What prompted you to open Pandora's Box?

CORVETTEDUDE
08-13-2008, 04:36 AM
Your standards are low.

moyomodise
08-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Your standards are low.

No way. She's gorgeous. Who is your ideal TG?

Falrune
08-13-2008, 05:18 AM
Your standards are low.

Oxygen deficiency... Happens all the time in Denver. I think CORVETTEDUDE was responding to a thread from several weeks ago. :lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
08-13-2008, 05:22 AM
Your standards are low.

Oxygen deficiency... Happens all the time in Denver. I think CORVETTEDUDE was responding to a thread from several weeks ago. :lol:

Not quite! She's got a pancake face, a fat ass and a fuckin' attitude I'd knock her into next week for. She get's no upcheck from me, dick or no dick.