PDA

View Full Version : NYC TRANNIE CHASER REPORT 3/30

03-30-2002, 04:05 PM
Tried to go out and get some entertainment, drove into the city, passed by Edelweiss. I was tempted to go in, but then I remembered that they charge $30 now so that was a no go. A couple of regular spanish ts in furs outside of Edelweiss at around 2:00. nothing special.

Decided since time was running out and so was my patience I go pick someone up from the stroll by the westside highway. I must have took crazy pills or something compeletly forgetting it's the end of the month an the cops have to fill their quotas. Every where you went the girls were running, the cops were chasing and cars were being towed. I almost got towed so I parked and went it by foot.
Passed by some gang members and drug dealers who must all think I look like cop (From their facial reaction). The regular tired girls were outside tonight. In their ghetto girl gear (jeans, headcap, little purses). Seems a couple of them were too lazy to shave and nothing is more of a turn off than 5 o'clock shadow on a tgirl. Also girls need to leave thier boyfriend/boy-friends/pimp/male faggot friends at home when they g o to work. I hate that shit.
About to call it a total loss when I ran into a petite black/spanish girl from queens. She was small but had a huge ass and nice tits. Quiet, sexy soft voice. I can't even remember what her name was she spoke so low. We decided to "do something" and got in her car to seal the deal and do the deed. A minivan with lots of room. I was willing to pay for a hotel room but she said the car was cool. Anyway when she took off her panties she had the biggest monster cock I ever saw on a angel her size. a true hungangel as you would say. I started sucking on it and she keep forcing my head down on I was gagging. She rubbed some lube on my asshole and started fingering me. about 10 minutes later We moved to the back seat we she tore me a new one with that cock of hers. We were right on the street with people passing by and the car windows were fogging up(tinted but still) and I'm not sure if anyone tried to look in but she had to have that car rocking the way she was pumping me for oil. Finally she came, cleaned herself up with a napkin.
Giving me oral she jerked me off and I came in a couple of minutes. She offered to drive me back to my car, but I had to walk off the sexperience.

all and all a good night, I hope she's out there tomorrow

thanos
05-22-2002, 09:19 AM
I never saw this post. I'm voting to move this to the stories section. Whoever wrote this, you need to send me an e-mail.

08-13-2005, 07:41 PM
i agree with this

popperluv
08-15-2005, 05:49 PM
I wish we could see what she looked like.
That was a great story :twisted:

dajuicy
08-15-2005, 06:56 PM
nice work if you can get it..and you got it!....hey, how much did you have to pay..and about what time was it, that you made your score....a t girl with a minivan..now thats a first, although i have seen one or two with a small car, but usually they drive down and park and stroll, and then go back to their ride for a breather or just sit in there, and look for dates as cars pass them by...i hit the stroll usually on weekends and its daylight or close to it...andthe pickens are pretty slim....some of the same tired ass girls out week in week out....i dont even try and make eye contact anymore...the other morning, i did see carrie out there, in a litle black minnie shirt, i decided to pass...at least one other girl on a cell phone with a long black silky dress, looked like someone who had hit the saturday night t girl party and was just kinda mopping up for the evening....ive had a few good experiences on the stroll, but most times its a couple of pass thrus and get the fk out of dodge...too many cops, and at the time i hit it, its usually not much shaking.....thanks for the good story.and by the way,, where is the "story" section....

thanos
08-15-2005, 06:59 PM
The story section came and went (This post was originally made in 2002). Not enough interest in it at the time. We probably could pull it off now.....

magic9inch
08-15-2005, 07:08 PM
NICE STORY :o

dajuicy
08-15-2005, 09:08 PM
aint that a drag...here i am thinking, maybe will get athe skinny on what corner at what time was the girl in the minivan, and hence its fking 3 years ago.....part of me was thinking, it didnt sound like a 2005 stroll story cause, man, its the dead sea strolls, down there now....but hey, i like the idea that people write and share experiences here....they are fun to read, and dont need a separate heading....everybody that comes to ha..is going to come here sooner or later...but most times they goonna come here first....i got some stories, but they kinda "dated" as well, as things have been so fking slow...!....later.

NYCe
08-15-2005, 09:34 PM
NYC is pretty dead now so most stories would probably be dated. Damn shame too.

junior
08-16-2005, 07:21 AM
What about a section for fictional TS stories ?? It might be fun. I'd write some and post them. What does everyone think ??

NYCe
08-16-2005, 07:38 AM
What about a section for fictional TS stories ?? It might be fun. I'd write some and post them. What does everyone think ??

This is a great idea. :D

junior
08-16-2005, 07:44 AM
NYCe,
If I get more positive responses on this thread I'll post a story. If it gets good reviews I'll keep posting more stories. So....pass the word !!!!

Junior

jessicamoore
03-28-2011, 03:44 PM
eldiweiss is open i use to go there back in the 90s wasnt may blk ts there but fun is fun
where is this eldeweiss located now it was down by the highway back in the day

phobun
03-28-2011, 05:54 PM
eldiweiss is open i use to go there back in the 90s wasnt may blk ts there but fun is fun

Way to resurrect a dead thread!

tvman999
03-29-2011, 03:49 AM

its been closed for years

NYCe
03-29-2011, 07:44 AM
Way to resurrect a dead thread!

Yeah.