PDA

View Full Version : EDIT:What do you guys think of her???

charismaticinva26
08-12-2008, 10:27 PM
ATTENTION:

As you other members requested I edited this post! Totally uncalled for, no one here is better than anyone else. You asked for my help you got it, anyone have a problem message me. Hostile

El Nino
08-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Fuck you, you mean bastard. Didn't your mom ever teach you the old phrase, if you don't have anything nice to say...

Why would you post something like this?? What is your point? Are you trying to make yourself feel better or something? What do YOU look like? Why are you so ignorant and SUPERFICIAL? Can I get a witness up in this muthafucka? Now think about what you have done

BiancaStJames
08-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Thats totally uncalled for why are people soo fucked up!!!!!!!!!!

Fitz1600
08-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Damn right....those blondes always fuck up a picture!!!!! :D :D

Legend
08-12-2008, 10:39 PM

El Nino
08-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Nice comic relief there Fitzy.... but did you notice that, that is that assholes first post even? WTF, what hole did he crawl out of???

rvince
08-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Great flamebait for a 1st post...

flabbybody
08-12-2008, 10:50 PM
you gotta be a major league asshole to start a thread like this

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
08-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Ok so we all know he/she is an asshole... Now can we just do some research on the IP address and ban whoever it was plus all the other 200 aliases they have on here?

Alyssa87
08-12-2008, 10:54 PM
MODERATORS....
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/110.gif

Nikka
08-12-2008, 10:55 PM
so why you guys bother to answer to this guy, he must be laughing at all the replies he can get....

Legend
08-12-2008, 10:57 PM

charismaticinva26
08-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Ok so we all know he/she is an asshole... Now can we just do some research on the IP address and ban whoever it was plus all the other 200 aliases they have on here?

I apologize for the rude comment I made earlier.

Legend
08-12-2008, 11:01 PM

flabbybody
08-12-2008, 11:06 PM

I apologize for the rude comment I made earlier.

El Nino
08-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Yeah ok BUDDY... who was the one who posted hostile comments??? You're just a plain old idiot. We did nothing of the sort. We just spelled out your ignorance in a blunt manner. I am glad though that I spoke up here and you have given it second thought. However, your attempt to cover up your ludicrous initial post by rephrasing and editing it in its entirety, is repugnant and weak. You suck and your values are still down in the toilet.

sugdaddie69
08-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Wow. What a way to introduce yourself to the group, posting a negative comment about a person's looks.

Keep that up and you'll find yourself banned.

There are many threads and pics here. If I like a pic, I'll say so, if I don't, I keep it to myself and move on to the next item. You might want to do the same. Just a friendly suggestion.

Who let her get into the club that night????

Try to guess which one it is

I don't necessarily agree with the post,but i am curious as to what will get you banned by the MODS.Is it just because the guy is new,with a negative post? I mean what gets you banned? I read a post recently that was so full of name calling,and negative,yet the MOD stated leave us out of it,Damn if we do,Damn if we don't.So what gets you ban? Is it just being new? Again,i don't agree with the thread. But maybe you can help the guy by telling him whats allowed and what isn't.What the moderators,moderate???

dobie
08-13-2008, 12:47 AM
I apologize if I angered or offended anyone in this post from my previous post ( which I took the liberty to delete due to the hostile comments).

How about this: What do you guys think of her ???

On a scale from 1 to 10 ???

A fucking Troll!! Just here to get a rise out of everybody. Ignoring their stupid posts is the best way to make them go somewhere else.

mrbig
08-13-2008, 01:10 AM
Who cares what WE think of her...some may find her attractive, some may not...Margaret Wolfe Hungerford, already wrote it in 1878 (Molly Bawn) "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".....

Sincerely,
MrBig

Paladin
08-13-2008, 02:18 AM

Danielle, all you can get is the pre NAT IP of the service provider you can't get the person's actual IP because its behind two, three or more firewalled routers with at least one running NAT.

That and the fact that a person can get on the net from just about anywhere, makes it well near impossible to isolate, and hence ban, someone based on their ip at the time of the post.

but I do agree 100% that this person should be banned - the sooner the better.

Hostile
08-13-2008, 03:00 AM
I know all 4 of those girls and they are all very nice, friendly girls. The one your pointing to is from Spain and even though she is not passable she is a very very nice person. Do not judge a book by its cover, you cream of other girls who may be good looking but are pieces of shit as human beings. Every one of these girls are cool people.

Legend
08-13-2008, 03:06 AM
Hostile why not delete this post seeing as you have that ability you were so quick to delete chef,trish and my post in a thread a while back simply because we had a difference of opinion with you.

Hostile
08-13-2008, 03:32 AM
I fixed it as per your requests.

Legend
08-13-2008, 03:38 AM
Is Hostile a Moderator?

Hostile why not delete this post seeing as you have that ability you were so quick to delete chef,trish and my post in a thread a while back simply because we had a difference of opinion with you.

I have no idea but he definitely has the ability to delete posts which he does when its convenient to him.

Legend
08-13-2008, 04:05 AM
I fixed it as per your requests.

Fuck off,you had plenty enough time to delete or fix this thread.

I did not delete your post because you disagreed with me,I deleted it because you clowns chose to attack me personally and stray off the topic after I warned you about that. And I am NOT Megaman or whoever you claim I am. If you want me to Delete this post

This is what i received in my pm box from hostile because he doesn't have the balls to type it here because he knows it's a blatant lie,i wish either chef or trish would comment on this,this guy deleted all our post in political thread because we disagreed with his crazy,ridiculous beliefs.

How do people like him even get mod status or the ability to delete posts if they are going to abuse it.Deleting post because you lack the ability to respond to intelligent response is something a pussy would do when they are getting owned in a thread they have no business in.

I just think its bullshit that you even have to ask some guy like hostile to delete a thread like this when he deletes threads just to save his ass from getting pwned.

Hostile
08-13-2008, 04:36 AM
LEGEND, your still the biggest crybaby on the board but you do amuse me. :)

Your welcome braveman

Legend
08-13-2008, 04:43 AM
LEGEND, your still the biggest crybaby on the board but you do amuse me. :)

Your welcome braveman

napoleon complex

A peronality complex that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for short height and feelings of inferiority.

All the mod power in the world isn't going to fix that.

Jericho
08-13-2008, 04:48 AM
Uh? :?

Legend
08-13-2008, 04:52 AM

If you know who this guy really was you would understand, he even stated he had that problem himself.I can't say any names because i was asked not to by the higher ups.

Legend
08-13-2008, 05:09 AM
Legend,

Hostile seems pretty reasonable to me.

Whatever happened in that other thread, why not take it up with him in a pm? Most of us don't know what happened. You are not helping your case by airing your grievances here. Just an observation.

If you know who this guy really was you would understand, he even stated he had that problem himself.I can't say any names because i was asked not to by the higher ups.

Good point but it just pisses me off when threads like this stay up and harmless threads are deleted just because someone has personal problems.This thread should have been deleted ASAP.

Hostile
08-13-2008, 05:27 AM
Legend , give me a break I just saw the post when I posted and you asked me to DELETE it and I did right away. It's not my fault that it stayed up as long as it did and you need to relax with the personal drama you have with me or who you think I am. MOVE ON! I did what you all asked now let this thread die please. We are all here to have fun, so have fun but not at others expense unless your willing to put yourself out there too. Good luck to you all.

dan_drade
08-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Damn, it looks like I missed someting exciting here.

Legend
08-13-2008, 08:26 AM
Legend , give me a break I just saw the post when I posted and you asked me to DELETE it and I did right away. It's not my fault that it stayed up as long as it did and you need to relax with the personal drama you have with me or who you think I am. MOVE ON! I did what you all asked now let this thread die please. We are all here to have fun, so have fun but not at others expense unless your willing to put yourself out there too. Good luck to you all.

Technically you did not delete it you edited it and put your name in the post so people would know you did it and assume you were a nice guy,clever.What is your purpose of having mod power if it takes someone like me to suggest deleting a hateful post, you clearly posted in this thread before i even suggesting it.It just sucks that you and a few others who aren't mods but can delete posts have that power and abused it to satisfy your own personal grudges.

BTW your sig always amuses me when i looked at it because it projects a image of someone with napoleon complex.