PDA

View Full Version : Too damn comfortable..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-12-2008, 01:20 PM
You know a ho (GG or TS/TV) has gotten too comfortable on the stroll when they leave the heels at home and replace them with the $4 flip flops ala Payless.

On a recent cruise coming from a party in Manhattan I noticed chicks at a local restaurant standing outside trying to make it appear as if they weren't working yet hailing a cab every chance they got...............in flip flops!!!!

Look here sluts: Johnny don't givafuck what you wear in the comfort of your little half a bedroom/closet BUT when potential new HA.com newbies are walking down a street and see you in those floppers showing off those "I used to play soccer, basketball, or baseball" feet you're doing this site a serious injustice...........

JWBL

blckhaze
08-13-2008, 04:37 AM
only in NYC

for the ladies sake i hope

qeuqheeg222
08-13-2008, 06:03 AM
i see em down here on the stroll in flip flops all the time..they say they can run from the cops better this way...

Floyd R
08-13-2008, 06:18 AM
The girls are better off wearing athletic shoes if there is a need for a fast getaway. I can't imagine anyone running fast wearing flip flops.

i see em down here on the stroll in flip flops all the time..they say they can run from the cops better this way...

blckhaze
08-13-2008, 07:03 AM

man ive seen some chick running faster that Carl Lewis in some heels.
Runnin in flip flops just paints a picture of silicone breast hitting asphalt, unless they ditch em and run bare foot.

MrsKellyPierce
08-13-2008, 07:09 AM
lol

Willie Escalade
08-13-2008, 07:19 AM
I HATE flip-flops! :evil:

BrendaQG
08-13-2008, 07:28 AM
oh whatever! High heels hurt sometimes. I'll tell you what you wear them then you can talk.

Willie Escalade
08-13-2008, 07:34 AM
oh whatever! High heels hurt sometimes. I'll tell you what you wear them then you can talk.
I did one Halloween; I didn't last 30 minutes. :oops:

SarahG
08-13-2008, 08:17 AM
I HATE flip-flops! :evil:

I hate flip flops as well, I don't find them comfortable, and think they're usually pretty ugly. I can't even remember the last time I wore flip flops.

Rui
08-13-2008, 09:48 AM
hey Willie, who's that girl in your avatar? those are damn sexy legs!

Trogdor
08-13-2008, 12:08 PM
I saw a girl in the gym wear them on a treadmill once.....that's an accident waiting to happen.