PDA

View Full Version : dIRTY bITCHIES

mimiplastique
08-11-2008, 07:28 PM
hAVE YOU EVER KNOW ONE THAT EXPOSED YOU BORN NAME OR EVEN A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT YOU THAT YOU DID NOT WANT TO SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE JUST OUT OF THE CONSIDERATION OF THAT PERSONS STATUS IN THE TRANSSEXUAL / GAY COMMUNITY . AND THEN BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO IT LIKE A TYPICAL FAGGOT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE BEAT ME UP SCARED UP BODY FROM FOLLICLE TO TOE NAIL ??? I MEAN DAMN AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMING FOR ME CAUSE I CAN MATCH PICTURE FOR PICTURE I SLAY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO I SLAY YOU AS WELL .

P.S. GIRLS SELLING FACE IN AN AVATAR (OR TRYING TO SHOULD HAVE THEIR MAKE UP APPLIED CORRECTLY ) TTTTHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK KKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BeardedOne
08-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Um.. :shock:

Yah... :?

Always good to see you, Firecracker. :wink:

Floyd R
08-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Are you ok? Are you using drugs? For heaven's sake, please do us all a favor and proofread your writing before posting.

hAVE YOU EVER KNOW ONE THAT EXPOSED YOU BORN NAME OR EVEN A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT YOU THAT YOU DID NOT WANT TO SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE JUST OUT OF THE CONSIDERATION OF THAT PERSONS STATUS IN THE TRANSSEXUAL / GAY COMMUNITY . AND THEN BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO IT LIKE A TYPICAL FAGGOT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE BEAT ME UP SCARED UP BODY FROM FOLLICLE TO TOE NAIL ??? I MEAN DAMN AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMING FOR ME CAUSE I CAN MATCH PICTURE FOR PICTURE I SLAY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO I SLAY YOU AS WELL .

P.S. GIRLS SELLING FACE IN AN AVATAR (OR TRYING TO SHOULD HAVE THEIR MAKE UP APPLIED CORRECTLY ) TTTTHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK KKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mimiplastique
08-11-2008, 08:30 PM
HAHAHAH USING DRUGS

NO

THERE IS SOME STUPID ASS SLUT OUT THERE TALKING

BULLSHIT AND TRYING TO BRING MY NAME INTO IT

I DON'T LIKE THAT ONE BIT

NOW BACK TO THE T.V.

Mugai_hentaisha
08-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Hey Mimi

as always looking hot

and

and always living in a powder keg and giving off sparks!!!!!!!

God I love ya

TES
William

tssexychanel
08-11-2008, 10:36 PM

Fight your own battles you got the rest of the world scared. Stay in a childs place wont be none. All that round the bush shit you and miss woman doing is not cute. I am in Chicago. My pics are not to slay other girls they are to do just what they do get Chanel where she need to be. Grow the fuck up and pick a better role model or suffer the same bitter life she do. Like I told her on the other site yall being a fool on I dont come here for that both yall in Chicago.

Forget I exist and dont think that I would even respond to either of you freaks and your immaturity here. Grown damn woman that handles things the way adult do both of you look fucking foolish. Grow up. Life is not a beauty contest its about being content happy and successful doll learn it. If either of you was really that damn happy you wouldnt feel the need to be CUNTS in a public forum all the time.

You both are walking spectacles and balls of lies and contridictgions.

Leave me out of the kiddie shit.

Sorry to the administration and other more mature viewers for even having to read this. Both these punks got my number and email addy they just love attention and show but they wont get more from me here.

and good day

joedizzle563
08-11-2008, 10:47 PM
WOwZERS!!! But I did want to add Mimi, you look SENSATIONAL in that pic, hehe

Floyd R
08-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Mimi, take a chill pill and relax. Stress is deadly and not worth having.

mimiplastique
08-11-2008, 11:13 PM

Fight your own battles you got the rest of the world scared. Stay in a childs place wont be none. All that round the bush shit you and miss woman doing is not cute. I am in Chicago. My pics are not to slay other girls they are to do just what they do get Chanel where she need to be. Grow the fuck up and pick a better role model or suffer the same bitter life she do. Like I told her on the other site yall being a fool on I dont come here for that both yall in Chicago.

Forget I exist and dont think that I would even respond to either of you freaks and your immaturity here. Grown damn woman that handles things the way adult do both of you look fucking foolish. Grow up. Life is not a beauty contest its about being content happy and successful doll learn it. If either of you was really that damn happy you wouldnt feel the need to be CUNTS in a public forum all the time.

Sorry to the administration and other more mature viewers for even having to read this. Both these punks got my number and email addy they just love attention and show but they wont get more from me here.

and good day

first bitch i was not even talking about you CHANEL
bust since you insist

your pictures not matter how hard you try could not slay mine
you are a crackhead that just so happens to owe me 20 dollars

you make tired ass youtube videos and that is your life ... and you still don't have as much attention as this child

i wear your old black ass out for labels beauty and attention

a childs place bitch your a fool
i have more if you want it ... won't be none bitch i'm not bothered by you and you e banging ... :roll:

BrendaQG
08-11-2008, 11:17 PM
WTF is this about? :-? Is it because I want to keep Billy?

....Your born name etc. etc. I did do that. What can I say all is fair in love and war. That was war. This is what I do to my opponents in war. I'll sacrifice popularity on the net for the upper hand IRL. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwj5UFIQvg)

mimiplastique
08-11-2008, 11:25 PM
i have more even if you don't want it ....
you are missing teeth

you smoke like a crack addict . you look fierce and i mean in a really bad way

your hair is so short you could roll it with minute rice.

you got excited about 300 subscribers on you tube and before my old page got deleted i had at least 1000.

your comments on niteflirt are less than stellar

your almost 50 and you still stay with your grandma as to wear i have now a lease to my own apartment in a lovely part of the city .

you have a walgreens web cam that makes you look green . you are a disgrace to anything one would call beautiful and i felt bad for you for a long time .

that pic in your avatar looks nice but how many DAYS did it spend in photoshop ....

you body is horrible and your not sexy ... DOPE REALLY FUCKED YOU UP and anyone who thinks of you as a role model wants to be a fool . bitch

mimiplastique
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM

....Your born name etc. etc. I did do that. What can I say all is fair in love and war. That was war. This is what I do to my opponents in war. I'll sacrifice popularity on the net for the upper hand IRL. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwj5UFIQvg)

no baby if i wanted billy i would have told you ... btw you make chanel look a god damn fool

tssexychanel
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM

Its about absolutely nothing thats it and thats all Brenda. Its about two girls that think that furthering the negative stereotypes about being transexual.

Too grown for that cause the ones that do the most to make trannies look like materialistic, dick hungry, self obsessed cunts are the many ones crying foul when a man comes at them wrong or they bullshit gets called out.

Girls need to stop throwing rocks and hiding they hands no one is fooled at all.

As I stated before there are girls like you and many others that I find quite enlightening and some topics I find fasinating, Jerry Springer spectacles arent my forte' at all.

Those that dont like me or act like they got some sense can pretend I dont exist. You can see by the amount of post I make I dont speak unless something need be said I am never that bored I have to sit home and go on a forum to bash anyone.

tssexychanel
08-11-2008, 11:32 PM

and good day

bust since you insist

you make tired ass youtube videos and that is your life ... and you still don't have as much attention as this child

i have more if you want it ... won't be none bitch i'm not bothered by you and you e banging ... :roll:

YOU WILL GET THAT 20 DOLLARS WHEN YOU DO THAT OTHER NUMBER THE AGREEMENT WAS 50 FOR TWO NUMBERS YOU DID ONE YOU ARE FREE TO BOOK ANY DAY YOU KNOW MY NUMBER FOR THAT REMAINING TWENTY FOR THE OTHER NUMBER. AND GOOD DAY.

BrendaQG
08-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Ok just makin sure.... Pretend I never wrote anything.

Alyssa87
08-12-2008, 12:20 AM
mimi, what happened to paying it?

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 12:26 AM

and good day

bust since you insist

YOU WILL GET THAT 20 DOLLARS WHEN YOU DO THAT OTHER NUMBER THE AGREEMENT WAS 50 FOR TWO NUMBERS YOU DID ONE YOU ARE FREE TO BOOK ANY DAY YOU KNOW MY NUMBER FOR THAT REMAINING TWENTY FOR THE OTHER NUMBER. AND GOOD DAY.

i get paid 150 to 75 for a booking faggot you are the free booking i am a cast member @ hydrate and have been doing very well

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 12:33 AM
i cannot get over this nasty black faggot crack head . you don't honestly believe i would tae 20 from a crack head ... i may get killed .... lmao no no no baby i just did 3 numbers for hydrate at maket days and got 200
and i got 150 to be on the float you keep that crack money and then when you come down make a youtube video about it

Paladin
08-12-2008, 12:42 AM

umm, have you ever tried proofreading your posts and laying off the CAPS LOCK???

lilballs
08-12-2008, 12:42 AM
I had a South Park flashback reading this thread. Anyone else?

tssexychanel
08-12-2008, 12:44 AM
:popcorn GETTING A KICK OUT OF THE GAYHEM AS SHE CONTINUES WORKING.

Nikka
08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
we love you mimi

Alyssa87
08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
I DO WHAT I WANT, WHAT EVAH!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/eric_cartman_240_135.jpg

Floyd R
08-12-2008, 01:26 AM
I guess you understand them better than I do. I will never have the ability to understand insanity.

Whoever it is, in about two weeks, the sistas will be out clubbing, lunching, shopping, sharing beauty tips, and wishing each other happy birthday on HA.

Mimi, take a chill pill and relax. Stress is deadly and not worth having.

Mike_j
08-12-2008, 01:33 AM
reading this is like watching springer

MrsKellyPierce
08-12-2008, 01:46 AM
Umm who cares if its not spelled the best, this isn't english class. I never got that!

But Mimi who knows such information girl

I thought everyone knew you as Mimi or Kylie.

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 01:51 AM

lol your funny :)

you have so much class .... springer .... geez i can't remember having any one say anything bad about me on the show and i looked ova and got paid for a fake story .YET YOU HAVE GOTTEN NO MONEY IN MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!

to quote one of you niteflirt customers "I can't believe i just paid 15 dollars for that "

and you win a juicy couture purse and post this nasty ass picture ....

lost of class... not even a valuable hand bag and you get excited enough to post this manly pic.....

and you talk about a fictitious show like springer faggot this is your LIFE BITCH

lmao

Floyd R
08-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Mimi, please calm down. You are starting to make me laugh now. I hate laughing because I always get a bad stomach ache when I laugh for too long.

you have so much class .... springer .... geez i can't remember having any one say anything bad about me on the show and i looked ova and got paid for a fake story .YET YOU HAVE GOTTEN NO MONEY IN MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!

to quote one of you niteflirt customers "I can't believe i just paid 15 dollars for that "

lost of class... not even a valuable hand bag and you get excited enough to post this manly pic.....

and you talk about a fictitious show like springer faggot this is your LIFE BITCH

lmao

tssexychanel
08-12-2008, 02:21 AM

lmao

As stated before I am not here for this grown women handle things more adult.

I didnt see your Jerry or Maury episode I was busy working peole that have lives do shit like that and not sit on the net trying to pick other people apart.

As far as my finances its of no concern to you or anyone else but believe me I dont have so much pride that if I didnt make a decent living doing what I do longer than you been a trannie I would be behind a register at Mc Donalds.

The Juicy Couture Bag that you made refrence too will more than likely be thrown in the closet or given to one of my nieces it was a contest that I entered at the request of some friends. My Youtube channel if you pay attention to the message and stop trying to pick a bitch apart promotes more of who I am as a person. You are subbed to it mind you I see all the people that are after all it is my channel.

And the niteflirt rating the one you picked out of over a hundred on all three ads was for a video that was not delivered to which I have no responsibilty for but still made good on for him after he posted that and frankly if you spent more time tweaking your ad and stop reading the reviews of others. You might not have so much free time for reading and cattiness.

Now this is truely my final word to you and I say this with the upmost sincerity you have the potential to go far in life if you worry more about MIMI alone and not MIMI in comparision to others. The stress will kill you it really will. I am not for reading and all that other foolishness its pointless to me especially when talking to someone that is not listening. You and your sister stay on the defense and always think some one is out to get you.

There is not one thing you can say on the net that hasnt been said about me before you even saw your first computer. And I am surely not offended by any pic posted of me that I post cause like Coke and Pepsi every flavor appeals to some one. Dont think that just cause the men dont sit up in here and blow smoke up my ass and give me life in a free forum that no one is living. They are showing me that they want me in ways that really enrich my life and thats not with words. I wouldnt expect a trannie to be excited about looking at my raging hard black cock that pic wasnt posted for your entertainment so thats a given.

We have no issue truely I am just an upfront girl and I dont belive in coincedence but how is it that you and your good judy can sit in two forums make the same general post and no one be the wiser. Im just saying if there is an issue with Chanel my mailbox is always open there is nothing Hung Angels or BGC can do about it for you. I am under contract to no one love.

Make the best of your life and leave mine alone just pray you dont be the old, busted what ever it is you think I appear to be and you will be just fine.

Silence is Golden Dear sometimes its best to shut up and pay it I do it thats why I know it to be fact.

Also those that are really fab dont feel the need to constantly tell it to the world. Just be and the world will see it. Let someone else blow your horn and sing your praises. Cause if you are always leading the choir about how you are the ultimate then that makes people really believe you are trying to convince yourself more than then.

and again I say to you

Good day and much success in life

but like I told your sister Chanel is not your problem love nor an obsticle to anything you want to do in life I wish you the best just off my damn toes.

I am human first, trannie second and no ones whipping post at all.

now we can both pay this topic or you can continue to argue with yourself cause I do discussions and with a discussion comes some intellect. I cant waste one more precious second of my life on garbage.

Read the few post I have made on this site since I been here and read the hundreds you have made. This aint my MO momma there is just more to do in life than sit here and slay a girl. I been where you are and I hope you like I did grow out of it. Its not trannie against trannie. You need to challenge MIMI the goal should be the best MIMI you can cause no one can do MIMI but MIMI. Chanels daily goal is to do Chanel regardless of who is doing what not the prettiest, not the most well hung, not the biggest ass but the most at peace with herself.

blessings and love to you

Im done any future arguments you want to have with me you can have with your self a girl 39 dont have a lot of time to waste you know.

blacktgirls
08-12-2008, 02:41 AM
i think you girls should have a sword fight and sell tickets to the live event :P

Lick UR Lovely
08-12-2008, 02:51 AM
i think you girls should have a sword fight and sell tickets to the live event :P

LOL So true! :D :D :D :D :D :D

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 03:33 AM

lmao

As stated before I am not here for this grown women handle things more adult.

I didnt see your Jerry or Maury episode I was busy working peole that have lives do shit like that and not sit on the net trying to pick other people apart.

As far as my finances its of no concern to you or anyone else but believe me I dont have so much pride that if I didnt make a decent living doing what I do longer than you been a trannie I would be behind a register at Mc Donalds.

The Juicy Couture Bag that you made refrence too will more than likely be thrown in the closet or given to one of my nieces it was a contest that I entered at the request of some friends. My Youtube channel if you pay attention to the message and stop trying to pick a bitch apart promotes more of who I am as a person. You are subbed to it mind you I see all the people that are after all it is my channel.

And the niteflirt rating the one you picked out of over a hundred on all three ads was for a video that was not delivered to which I have no responsibilty for but still made good on for him after he posted that and frankly if you spent more time tweaking your ad and stop reading the reviews of others. You might not have so much free time for reading and cattiness.

Now this is truely my final word to you and I say this with the upmost sincerity you have the potential to go far in life if you worry more about MIMI alone and not MIMI in comparision to others. The stress will kill you it really will. I am not for reading and all that other foolishness its pointless to me especially when talking to someone that is not listening. You and your sister stay on the defense and always think some one is out to get you.

There is not one thing you can say on the net that hasnt been said about me before you even saw your first computer. And I am surely not offended by any pic posted of me that I post cause like Coke and Pepsi every flavor appeals to some one. Dont think that just cause the men dont sit up in here and blow smoke up my ass and give me life in a free forum that no one is living. They are showing me that they want me in ways that really enrich my life and thats not with words. I wouldnt expect a trannie to be excited about looking at my raging hard black cock that pic wasnt posted for your entertainment so thats a given.

We have no issue truely I am just an upfront girl and I dont belive in coincedence but how is it that you and your good judy can sit in two forums make the same general post and no one be the wiser. Im just saying if there is an issue with Chanel my mailbox is always open there is nothing Hung Angels or BGC can do about it for you. I am under contract to no one love.

Make the best of your life and leave mine alone just pray you dont be the old, busted what ever it is you think I appear to be and you will be just fine.

Silence is Golden Dear sometimes its best to shut up and pay it I do it thats why I know it to be fact.

Also those that are really fab dont feel the need to constantly tell it to the world. Just be and the world will see it. Let someone else blow your horn and sing your praises. Cause if you are always leading the choir about how you are the ultimate then that makes people really believe you are trying to convince yourself more than then.

and again I say to you

Good day and much success in life

but like I told your sister Chanel is not your problem love nor an obsticle to anything you want to do in life I wish you the best just off my damn toes.

I am human first, trannie second and no ones whipping post at all.

now we can both pay this topic or you can continue to argue with yourself cause I do discussions and with a discussion comes some intellect. I cant waste one more precious second of my life on garbage.

Read the few post I have made on this site since I been here and read the hundreds you have made. This aint my MO momma there is just more to do in life than sit here and slay a girl. I been where you are and I hope you like I did grow out of it. Its not trannie against trannie. You need to challenge MIMI the goal should be the best MIMI you can cause no one can do MIMI but MIMI. Chanels daily goal is to do Chanel regardless of who is doing what not the prettiest, not the most well hung, not the biggest ass but the most at peace with herself.

blessings and love to you

Im done any future arguments you want to have with me you can have with your self a girl 39 dont have a lot of time to waste you know.

you said all this for nothing . I think that you are just insecure . i would be too with a "jerry springer" Maury show " attention whore like me lingering around and letting you have it ...

i see you have found great inspiration from the depths of your crack pipe
and may the lord bless you in your next geshia youtube video ....

the gag is you won that competition because you had none . you worry about Chanels lack of Chanel and why Mimi Has Chanel at 22 makeup fragrance and handbag (lol) . get a life faggot ... leave the lord out of this
you know how crack heads always go and get high and want to talk about

Jesus !!!!! can i get an amen ??? :lol: :roll:

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 03:40 AM

what what what ??? :shock:

Legend
08-12-2008, 03:41 AM

20 bucks says she will respond back.

ed_jaxon
08-12-2008, 03:41 AM
Welcome home Mimi. Chicago. Keeping HA interesting.

blacktgirls
08-12-2008, 05:07 AM

you post this nasty ass picture ....

lost of class... this manly pic.....

lmao

I am surely not offended by any pic posted of me that I post cause like Coke and Pepsi every flavor appeals to some one. Dont think that just cause the men dont sit up in here and blow smoke up my ass and give me life in a free forum that no one is living. They are showing me that they want me in ways that really enrich my life and thats not with words. I wouldnt expect a trannie to be excited about looking at my raging hard black cock that pic wasnt posted for your entertainment so thats a given.

Chanels daily goal is to do Chanel regardless of who is doing what not the prettiest, not the most well hung, not the biggest ass but the most at peace with herself.

there's nothing nasty or manly about this pic :love1 those nipples were made to be sucked and Chanel is well hung by HA's standards and very pretty. if the rest of the girls here would loosen up like Chanel and Vanessa and show us what your working with this forum would be a much more exciting place :!:

toolegitforu
08-12-2008, 05:18 AM

and good dayHey Chanel. Always have had much respect for you're class and maturity. Don't even waste you're time here with this. Someone that runs this board actually condones the childish idiotic ways of this person. And comes to her/his rescue when the real truth is being told. Actually bans people for speaking the truth about(motherfucker don't even deserve to have her/his name spoken by me) this person. Love everything you had to say. It was right on point. Unfortunately, too many kids here and not enough adults, so everything you said will fly right over their heads. Hope we get a chance to chat soon. Take care Chanel.

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 05:25 AM

and good dayHey Chanel. Always have had much respect for you're class and maturity. Don't even waste you're time here with this. Someone that runs this board actually condones the childish idiotic ways of this person. And comes to her/his rescue when the real truth is being told. Actually bans people for speaking the truth about(motherfucker don't even deserve to have her/his name spoken by me) this person. Love everything you had to say. It was right on point. Unfortunately, too many kids here and not enough adults, so everything you said will fly right over their heads. Hope we get a chance to chat soon. Take care Chanel.

fuck you i know this is not even a real account ... ten posts and your on chanels side ... fuck that beat me up ass hoe bitch . I'll take you motherfuckers as you come lol fucking faggots !

scroller
08-12-2008, 05:27 AM
Umm who cares if its not spelled the best, this isn't english class. I never got that!

The point of an English class is to keep a person from looking stupid in the rest of their life. Garbled writing makes a person look that way, in any context.

Solitary Brother
08-12-2008, 05:36 AM
Miss Mimi.....must you go off on your sister like this?
I mean really.
The viscousness of your attack is disturbing.
Can you girls come to some kind of understanding about this?

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 05:44 AM
I mean really.

i set the understanding at .... that bitch monkey can eat out of my asshole .

how you doin

Floyd R
08-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Mimi, do you abuse your customers the way you abused Chanel?

Solitary Brother
08-12-2008, 06:04 AM
I mean really.

i set the understanding at .... that bitch monkey can eat out of my asshole .

how you doin

Considering the way you look......I might want to be the one eating out of your luscious bottom.
What a beautiful visual.
I'm fine baby.

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 06:57 AM
Mimi, do you abuse your customers the way you abused Chanel?

I only abuse clients that need or want to be abused. It is plain to see and clear as day that Chanel is no stranger to abuse. Whether mental, physical, psychological or drugs Chanel and abuse go hand in hand.

Tell Chanel to give you a full frontal grin. She is insignificant, and obsolete as far as the sex industry is concerned. She would have a better chance at getting on the Jerry Springer show than she ever would trying to get a booking where I work, make the pay that I make, go the places I go, know the people I have known or even half the fan base I have obtained in two years being on the scene .

This little black boy from Williecootchie, Georgia decides to come up and play white on a web cam (and I quote 'Jane Fonda I'm coming for you") and has failed miserably becoming one of YouTubes biggest laughingstocks. Not once has this man/beast/homosexual denied a horrible crack addiction or the fact that he had no teeth. This statistic (Chanel) has made me sick for far too long.

Chanel....question......How did you lose your teeth??? Did you smoke them out or did that man Mr. Goodbar knock them clean out of your dog faced monkeyassed mouth???

BlkJewels
08-12-2008, 07:39 AM
DAMN!!! This is the most laughin i've done since I been here. I blew my Bacardi hi...

ARMANIXXX
08-12-2008, 07:54 AM
LOL

LOL

I'm only on Page 2,

But goddamn........this is better than anything on tv right now.

:wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Chanel. Always have had much respect for you're class and maturity. Don't even waste you're time here with this. Someone that runs this board actually condones the childish idiotic ways of this person. And comes to her/his rescue when the real truth is being told. Actually bans people for speaking the truth about(motherfucker don't even deserve to have her/his name spoken by me) this person. Love everything you had to say. It was right on point. Unfortunately, too many kids here and not enough adults, so everything you said will fly right over their heads. Hope we get a chance to chat soon. Take care Chanel.

please leave the mods out of this

We are damned if we do something about things, and damned if we don't.

that's me asking nicely, man to man

JWBL

Thatiger23
08-12-2008, 09:04 AM

The point of an English class is to keep a person from looking stupid in the rest of their life. Garbled writing makes a person look that way, in any context.

ok again who really gives a flying fuk about how something is written on an internet forum......

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 09:49 AM
shes a god damn fool thats it ... thats all

Thatiger23
08-12-2008, 10:00 AM

MIMI dont even worry about the haters you are a beautiful and intelligent girl that in my opinion should just tell all of them to go fuck off :)

mimiplastique
08-12-2008, 10:14 AM

MIMI dont even worry about the haters you are a beautiful and intelligent girl that in my opinion should just tell all of them to go fuck off :)

THANK YOU BABY

Thatiger23
08-12-2008, 10:16 AM

THANK YOU BABY

your welcome :D

mimiplastique
08-13-2008, 08:06 PM
well after looking at the recent death of this thread i decided to bing it back to the top and be that arrogant bitch ts sexy channel says that i am ...
i think i will make him my whipping boy ... Have you ever read that book chanel ??? It's called the whipping boy .... seeing how you dropped out of highschool to pursue a career in crack addiction i think the book should be a.) easy for you to read . and b) on ts sexy chanels favorite things seeing how you are the new Oprah on You Tube .

damn whenever my friends and i want a good laugh we turn on your videos ... and trust me babe (lol) your not funny acting ...
but you shole is ugly lmao

ARMANIXXX
08-13-2008, 08:12 PM
well after looking at the recent death of this thread i decided to bing it back to the top and be that arrogant bitch ts sexy channel says that i am ...
i think i will make him my whipping boy ... Have you ever read that book chanel ??? It's called the whipping boy .... seeing how you dropped out of highschool to pursue a career in crack addiction i think the book should be a.) easy for you to read . and b) on ts sexy chanels favorite things seeing how you are the new Oprah on You Tube .

damn whenever my friends and i want a good laugh we turn on your videos ... and trust me babe (lol) your not funny acting ...

You know you wrong right?

Funny............

But wrong.

:wink:

mimiplastique
08-13-2008, 08:16 PM

Floyd R
08-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Stop it Mimi. Behave yourself or you will get a spanking.

Where is Vanessa? I have not noticed her presence lately.

mimiplastique
08-13-2008, 11:26 PM

well thanks ... she is fine on honey moon with her husband Juju

mimiplastique
08-15-2008, 04:41 AM

NOW NOTICED THAT YOU TRIED A PHOTOSHOPED PICTURE ... NO PROBLEM WITH THAT ... BUT MAYBE YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE FILE IN THE PROGRAM FOR A FEW MORE DAYS TO SOFTEN YOU UP JUST A TAD ... YOUR NITEFLIRT AD LOOKS LIKE SHIT

wankmaster
08-15-2008, 12:12 PM
ROFL, these fake women sure can throw a real hissy fit.

mimiplastique
08-15-2008, 12:34 PM
ROFL, these fake women sure can throw a real hissy fit.

you should know all about it right ??? PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO ALL JOAN CRAWFORD ON YOUR ASS

blacktgirls
11-04-2009, 02:43 AM

NOW NOTICED THAT YOU TRIED A PHOTOSHOPED PICTURE ... NO PROBLEM WITH THAT ... BUT MAYBE YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE FILE IN THE PROGRAM FOR A FEW MORE DAYS TO SOFTEN YOU UP JUST A TAD ... YOUR NITEFLIRT AD LOOKS LIKE SHITThe Whipping Boy sounds like a good book . When one of the main characters is a manservant at the least it will have queer undertones . http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whipping_Boy

gr4phic4rtist08
11-04-2009, 04:16 AM
stfu faggot

PSL4u
11-04-2009, 06:06 AM
Gotta love a Tranny fight.

TsVanessa69
11-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Bad news for you gys and probably bad for HA as well.
Me and Mimi and Chanel have all made up.
So now bringing up these old threads is now pointless.
Mimi has learned to act more like an adult now.

yodajazz
11-04-2009, 08:26 PM

That's good news for me, and many others. There are enough battles outside of the community for everyone, to stay busy. Also lots of men need to be educated.

blacktgirls
11-05-2009, 03:19 AM

lmaoMimi forgot to post back then that she made a youtube to go with this thread . i guess she leaves it on her page as a tribute to Chanel ? i'm glad Chanel is a bigger person than mimi plastique and is able to still be friends with her . sorry, having trouble getting a direct link , when i put this , url , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXzWrkPf5Q into google search than it's the first video to come up with this picture .... i think youtube won't let you link to individual videos from users' youtube channel pages anymore , oh well :shrug

LittleGuy
11-05-2009, 03:49 AM

good news

blacktgirls
11-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Mimi has learned to act more like an adult now.the new and improved mimi plastique