PDA

View Full Version : Liking trannys makes you......

MrShow52
08-11-2008, 04:27 PM
a question I always had on my mind...

MrShow52
08-11-2008, 04:55 PM
20 views and only 3 votes? the truth burns?

MerriCait
08-11-2008, 05:13 PM
you are who you are, if u wina call yourself gay be gay. personally, i dont like to label myself.

flabbybody
08-11-2008, 05:15 PM
am i gay?

search function is back. this has already been talked to death

macfan
08-11-2008, 05:17 PM
For this old question, I don't know if you are being serious or facetious but I'll take it you are asking a legitimate question. Like I have always stated when it comes to transsexual Women the attraction that I have will not be the same that the other person has.

Some guys see it as an opportunity to explore their side of wanting to be dominated sexually without having to be involved with a man. I personally have never desired that aspect of being involved with a transsexual woman.

For me I'm more dominant sexually and will always be on top. However even beyond sex there is this femininity embraced that transsexual woman have in their every expression that just has an attraction to me that isn't easily explained. I love their mannerisms, voice, shape and desire to embrace femininity. In simple terms I love their womanly ways

I've never beeen attracted to anyone that considers themself masculine and I could be wrong but I'm sure that is what most gay guys prefer. In the end whatever the heck it makes me being attracted to Transsexual women I could care less. I treat them as I would any woman I'm involved with, as a woman ought to and want to be treated, so make what one may of that.

MrShow52
08-11-2008, 05:42 PM
wow did this post look serious to anyone? I know the topic has been done to death, therein lies the humor.

Tomfurbs
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Liking trannies makes you as gay as a goose.

Or not.

Dinand
08-11-2008, 06:51 PM
I love tgirls but I know I'm not gay since I don't suck cock and I don't take it up the ass.

Coroner
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Oh no, not agayn.....

BeardedOne
08-11-2008, 07:13 PM
As not heterosexual as pink ink. :wink:

ARMANIXXX
08-11-2008, 08:38 PM
If I was a mod,

I would ban this rookie on general principle

tsntx
08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
i put ure a super queer

because ud have to be to ask such a faggoty question

mtbazz
08-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Who cares. I spent over ten years of my life wondering/worrying about that, what others would think, etc.

The conclusions Ive come to is that I like what I like, and Im not going to worry about putting a label on it, and those who will judge me based on my sexual interests cant be labeled as true friends.

Hostile
08-11-2008, 11:11 PM
makes you post bullshit assinine threads like this on hungangels.

needsum
08-11-2008, 11:21 PM
makes you post bullshit assinine threads like this on hungangels.

:claps :claps :claps What he said

Vic
08-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Bisexual, and if that is gay, I guess that its gay! :roll:

MrShow52
08-12-2008, 02:03 AM
If I was a mod,

you sir, fall under the fifth category: fag

Nowhere
08-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Ah, the age old question.

I think it simply makes a person bi. And, before people think it's some sort of denial self-defense, that means it is gay and straight. Simply put, since you're being attracted to male and female characteristics, I see that as only being described as being bisexual. Does that mean you'd go both ways? Maybe, yes. Maybe, no.

But, being with a tgirl or into them makes you simply bi.

mrbig
08-12-2008, 02:32 AM

20 views and only 3 votes? the truth burns?

am i gay?

search function is back. this has already been talked to death

For this old question, I don't know if you are being serious or facetious

wow did this post look serious to anyone? I know the topic has been done to death, therein lies the humor.

ha ha , this gay, oooops guy is trying to save his ass :lol:

Lick UR Lovely
08-12-2008, 02:49 AM
i put ure a super queer

because ud have to be to ask such a faggoty question

+1 :D

ottorocket
08-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Liking trannies makes me the coolest dude at my high school re-union.

fubar123
08-12-2008, 05:42 AM
i would say it makes you bi, that is if you like women as well, like i do. i guess i consider myself bi/bi curious.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
08-12-2008, 08:30 AM
I don't think "it" makes you anything its your decision what you want to call yourself

transluv
08-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Liking trannies makes you a tranny liker

lupinIII
08-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Asking this question makes you...

a) an airborne pathogen
b) a dumbass fucktard
c) not not an asshole
d) brain damaged
e) a douche

CORVETTEDUDE
08-12-2008, 03:11 PM
This is another "Am I Gay?" thread, in disguise. Therefore, to answer the author's question regarding his orientation....Yes, you are definitely GAY!

BBaggins06
08-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Oh no, not agayn.....

It hurts so good, I don't understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7gDPxdLMCc

MrShow52
08-12-2008, 09:28 PM
oh you gays took the bait so well. Keep jerking off to penis plz fags

Jim Steel
08-13-2008, 12:32 AM
Who gives a FUCK??

Caff_Racer
08-13-2008, 12:42 AM
I'll be succinct:

http://zaragozaciudad.net/martuka/upload/20070128233328-troll.jpg

Simplygrin
08-15-2008, 06:46 AM
Oh jesus...my 2nd post tonight.

My only response to this question is it doesn't matter. Gay, Straight, Flingderfer (that's a made up word do not try and interpret it)

The only reason many people here get upset about that is they are not attracted to men, or at least masculine looking individuals.
The only thing I can come up with to this answer is to simply ascribe a different word to men who like chicks with dicks.

I propose -Happy.

Shit dudes who like to fuck dudes took Gay, why can't we take Happy.

"I've been with my girlfriend for three years, but I'm also happy."

Think it over.

Tanuki
08-15-2008, 06:51 AM
gay = attracted to people of the same sex.
straight = attracted to people of the opposite sex.

any questions?

ARMANIXXX
08-15-2008, 08:20 AM
If I was a mod,

you sir, fall under the fifth category: fag

New fags, posting fag topics, callin me a fag..........

aiight.

salvador
08-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Liking trannies makes me the coolest dude at my high school re-union.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

salvador
08-15-2008, 09:13 AM

I think you're a lesbian

Legend
08-15-2008, 09:20 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/21l3ec2.jpg

rawrr
08-16-2008, 03:07 AM
Fuck this question its a gray area, I girls and trannies so who the fuck cares, if you want to label yourself then go ahead and do that.

BlkJewels
08-16-2008, 03:14 AM
F**kin trannies makes me BlkJewels

lupinIII
08-16-2008, 07:20 AM
Flingderfer (that's a made up word do not try and interpret it)

I like it, it's got potential, it's got edge, we can start branding ironically ugly clothes and hit the female Generation Y and the iGeneration demographic! It'll be huge! :D

tghtpussybitch
08-16-2008, 08:13 AM
Tranny chasers are definetly NOT STRAIGHT

logical step order of elimination

your picking bi gay either other is still a cock sucking lover

Tanuki
08-16-2008, 08:20 AM
your not gay. although some people here are gay.. i am not gay. you might be gay.. but if your gay its ok. because it doesnt matter.. unless you think it matters in that case .. ;pray to jesus and he will make it better.. but if your gay ,you dont need to pray because jesus loves you..
but if you like woman your straight.. but tgirls are not woman. they are men. no wait . tgirls are woman born in mens bodies. but their brains are female. but they have penis's so they are men.. so your gay. but they are woman so you are straight. wait.. if they chop off the junk then the us government says they are woman. so then you are straight.. but you are only attracted to her because she was once a man. so your gay. wait.. but you dont like men. so your straight.

perhaps.
it is something else.
\

like ,, your higher evolved beyond that.. think.. think think

what is it..?

higher consciousness.. awareness of quantum entanglement.
unity , oneness.
cosmic diversity. infinity infinite possibility..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5poD3nXdJ8

Tanuki
08-16-2008, 08:21 AM
HAHA HA

tghtpussybitch
08-16-2008, 08:58 AM
dude your sucking a cock your gay.

your glorying on that juicy cock in your mouth and ass.

tgirls are woman born in mens bodies but if they are female they would get a sex change

The hypothesis that transsexuals are born in the wrong body.
a woman trap in a mens body she then needs to get a sex change

as to the goverment treating you as a woman
is more like the medical world treating you as a woman since you did fix what was wrong with you.
if you are a woman trap in a mens body the most logical thing to do is turn it fix by converting it to a vagina.

Not all girls that get a sex change are straight their are a few that date females and transexuals their by becoming lesbians bisexuals.

what is there to think maybe a new category gay cock sucking tranny chaser but it all falls back to the million dollar question. Are you sucking a cock, strocking a cock, getting plowed by a cock.

I dont know where infinity possiblities come into pay is very simple
if you have a cock you suck a cock your gay or bisexual .

why is it tranny chasers have this big dilemna
why are bisexual or gay guys categorized gay i
if you guys suck tranny cocks get fucked by tranny cock jerk tranny cocks get turn on by seeing cock why do you consider yourself straight how dilusional can you be.

as to your claiming tranny chasers been attracted to sex changes this is false if they fuck them is simply because they are there same as why they would fuck a genetic female but is obvious pussy doesnt satisfy their thrist for a juicy cock thereby by making them bisexual or gay.

your not gay. although some people here are gay.. i am not gay. you might be gay.. but if your gay its ok. because it doesnt matter.. unless you think it matters in that case .. ;pray to jesus and he will make it better.. but if your gay ,you dont need to pray because jesus loves you..
but if you like woman your straight.. but tgirls are not woman. they are men. no wait . tgirls are woman born in mens bodies. but their brains are female. but they have penis's so they are men.. so your gay. but they are woman so you are straight. wait.. if they chop off the junk then the us government says they are woman. so then you are straight.. but you are only attracted to her because she was once a man. so your gay. wait.. but you dont like men. so your straight.

perhaps.
it is something else.
\

what is it..?

unity , oneness.

Tanuki
08-16-2008, 09:12 AM
ha.. firstly. i dont suck dick.
secondly. i was just kidding. just spouting out all the various things that go thru peoples heads..
just chatting friendly like.

Dinand
08-16-2008, 12:43 PM

So what about guys who don't suck cock and don't take it up the ass but still like tgirls?

kieron
08-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Liking trannies makes you whole as you can appreciate people for who they are :-)

Tanuki
08-16-2008, 05:41 PM
yeah. ONE.

Unity..

quantum entanglement.

we are all connected.

ottorocket
08-16-2008, 07:59 PM

tgirls are woman born in mens bodies but if they are female they would get a sex change

is more like the medical world treating you as a woman since you did fix what was wrong with you.
if you are a woman trap in a mens body the most logical thing to do is turn it fix by converting it to a vagina.

Not all girls that get a sex change are straight their are a few that date females and transexuals their by becoming lesbians bisexuals.

what is there to think maybe a new category gay cock sucking tranny chaser but it all falls back to the million dollar question. Are you sucking a cock, strocking a cock, getting plowed by a cock.

if you guys suck tranny cocks get fucked by tranny cock jerk tranny cocks get turn on by seeing cock why do you consider yourself straight how dilusional can you be.

as to your claiming tranny chasers been attracted to sex changes this is false if they fuck them is simply because they are there same as why they would fuck a genetic female but is obvious pussy doesnt satisfy their thrist for a juicy cock thereby by making them bisexual or gay.

perhaps.
it is something else.
\

what is it..?

unity , oneness.

:roll:

vietboy
08-16-2008, 11:11 PM
If I was a mod,

What a damn shame.
Banning someone for this is meant to (1) stop the discussion and (2)punish the person posting it.
(1) Why stop the discussion?
- Out of discomfort that the topic of gayness might be relevant to your own life? He he, I bet!
- Because the topic has been "done to death"? Move on and find another topic. If some people desire to discuss something again, why let it bother you?
- Because someone might get his or her sensitivities wounded by a gay/straight discussion? Let's be big kids here.
(2) Further, why punish the person posting such a topic?
- I stipulate this punishment is exclusively meant to threaten others that certain thoughts are not tolerated here.

A gay/straight topic harms no one. Allow board members to freely discuss harmless topics that may be relevant.

The thin-skinned mod who bans someone for bringing up this topic is proving that the topic has not been discussed enough.

tghtpussybitch
08-17-2008, 04:53 AM
if the shoe fits them wear it.

no one seems to like labels especially when you are the one been stigmatize ; but you sure like to use labels to refer to others.

if labels are just clothes than take literally take your clothes off as you were born naked. You cant do it . so then don't expect to be free from labels.

as to been gay why is been gay seen as deviance or something that is horrible or gross. Their is nothing wrong with been gay. It just as natural as straight is the opposite side of the spectrum.
It just this simple the world cannot be without the sun or the moon.
Human sexuality cannot be without straight or gay.

I understand love of a human being regardless of sexual organ or lack off.
if a guy loves a girl and she happens to be a tgirl that is beautiful
but you guys seek and have a fetishes to be with a girl that has a cock. if you can find a girl you fall for her but later find out shes pussyop you move on , this proof the whole fantasy is a cock fetish.

perhaps.
it is something else.
\

what is it..?

unity , oneness.

:roll: