PDA

View Full Version : Search button still not working..

moyomodise
08-11-2008, 07:47 AM
hey guys, is anyone else having problems with the search function. i am trying to find old pics of Luciana and i am getting nowhere near the number of result posts that i did a month ago. i see that there are references to some sort of sticky post from the moderator but i don't see the actual post. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

NYBURBS
08-11-2008, 07:49 AM
hey guys, is anyone else having problems with the search function. i am trying to find old pics of Luciana and i am getting nowhere near the number of result posts that i did a month ago. i see that there are references to some sort of sticky post from the moderator but i don't see the actual post. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

They probably altered how far back the results go, so that the searches are quicker.

moyomodise
08-11-2008, 07:53 AM

cheers

They probably altered how far back the results go, so that the searches are quicker.

hi nyburbs,

so do you think that means all the old(er) posts are gone?? that would be such a bummer.

NYCe
08-11-2008, 11:26 AM
The Search Index has to be rebuilt which is why older posts aren't coming up the search. I should have it working (hopefully) by the middle of the week.

Not to worry all the old posts are still there.

moyomodise
08-11-2008, 04:28 PM
The Search Index has to be rebuilt which is why older posts aren't coming up the search. I should have it working (hopefully) by the middle of the week.

Not to worry all the old posts are still there.

thank you so much for the info. and thanks for your work on this awesome site.

cheers