PDA

View Full Version : Like To Be Choked

canihavu
08-11-2008, 04:02 AM
Do you like to be choked during sex?

Ever been with someone who had?

Could you choke someone if they asked you to?

tao1kiku
08-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Had one GF who said she loved it and wanted me to do it to her. But always managed to put it off - too scared of her having a psycho day and calling the police saying I choked her, and here are the marks on her neck!

gunn
08-11-2008, 04:55 AM
What the fuck?

Alyssa87
08-11-2008, 04:59 AM
no. but a hand over his neck while im riding him.
...yea, we like that 8)

canihavu
08-11-2008, 05:01 AM
no. but a hand over his neck while im riding him.
...yea, we like that 8)

Sounds intriguing when you put it like that, lol

canihavu
08-11-2008, 05:01 AM
What the fuck?
What part of the question did you not understand?

slinky
08-11-2008, 05:05 AM
yes
yes
yes

Wino the SuperHero
08-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Yeah, a couple of chicks i was with wanted to be choked.
I went along with it.
It did nothing for me, but they loved it.
I willing to try almost anything once.

NYBURBS
08-11-2008, 07:52 AM
I've had it done to me, had others that liked it being done to them. I find when I do it, it's best to be fairly gentle with it. You're not trying to kill them, just squeezing them a bit.

Celeste
08-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Ooooooh Yeah, not to hard though.

DJ_Asia
08-11-2008, 08:40 AM
had a few girls into it,GG's mainly...dabbled in it off and on...then went out w/ a pro domme for a spell...she was way into it and was adept at choking me completely out....that was friggin weird..kinda like being high...

altarica
08-11-2008, 10:52 AM
There is a girl I fuck every now and again who likes to be tied to my weights bench.
Once she is totally secured and I have opened her arse up nicely with a dildo or 10,I have got her hard and she has sucked me fully erect I start to fuck her.
When I feel she is not far off her orgasm sometimes and only sometimes I put a plastic bag over her head and cut off her air supply totally.
She panics and tries to get free but can't.I take it as far as I dare and feeling her arse spasm around my cock is incredible. She never fails to shoot her load as this turns her on so much and I follow very soon after.
I find the trick is not to do it on a regular basis,only now and again as this heightens tension and surprises her more.
By the way it was her idea originally.

slinky
08-11-2008, 10:53 AM
just squeezing them a bit.

That's not entirely true: there are some that like the act of choking, and for them it may be true, but for others it's the sexual asphyxia (asphyxiophilia) and for that you do have to choke them enough that they need to come fairly close t passing out. There's a lot of (sometimes on purpose and sometimes by mistake) under-reporting of unintentional death (labeled as suicide rather than unintentional injury*) by auto-erotic asphyxiophilia.

* there used to be a cause of death, mostly used in Britain I believe, called "death by misadventure", which I think would fit perfectly.

slinky
08-11-2008, 10:56 AM
She panics and tries to get free but can't.I take it as far as I dare and feeling her arse spasm around my cock is incredible. .

You can achieve a similar effect by just knocking her the fuck out, then take a pencil and heat up the eraser with a cigarette lighter. When it gets really hot, jab it into the fleshy part of her ass. An involuntary convulsion will occur even though she is unconscious.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-11-2008, 12:28 PM
I've actually dealth with people who had this sort of fetish. It's called Erotic asphyxiation and refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. It is also called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, scarfing, kotzwarraism, or breath control play. A person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper.

It's one fetish where clients pay big money..I've given and received in the past. Though I made sure I got a tazer at hand in case he gets too rough and carried away..I'll just zap the m'fucker! lol :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

mtbazz
08-11-2008, 01:42 PM
I dated a girl who was really into it. Pretty weird at first, but I started liking it after awhile, and liked having her do it to me later on.

scroller
08-11-2008, 04:38 PM
1. I *would* like to be choked during sex.
2. I haven't been with anyone that really liked it.
3. I could choke someone if they asked for it.

NYBURBS
08-11-2008, 09:11 PM
just squeezing them a bit.

That's not entirely true: there are some that like the act of choking, and for them it may be true, but for others it's the sexual asphyxia (asphyxiophilia) and for that you do have to choke them enough that they need to come fairly close t passing out. There's a lot of (sometimes on purpose and sometimes by mistake) under-reporting of unintentional death (labeled as suicide rather than unintentional injury*) by auto-erotic asphyxiophilia.

* there used to be a cause of death, mostly used in Britain I believe, called "death by misadventure", which I think would fit perfectly.

Yea I understand the difference. Personally I wouldn't feel comfortable going too far with it. There's a reason choke holds were banned by most police departments 8)