PDA

View Full Version : Tattoosites....

ImpulZ
08-10-2008, 03:08 PM
i want a new tattoo and i am looking for samples on the internet.at most sites you got too pay for a sample....anyone who knows free sites for samples?????

i want a oriental/japanese tattoo on my whole arm :D

rr900
08-10-2008, 03:10 PM
http://www.chrisodonnelltattoo.com/

DJ_Asia
08-10-2008, 05:07 PM
http://www.artandsoultattoos.com/

The lead artist,Erica is half Japanese,she did my back piece.Art and Soul is a low testosterone laid back kinda ink shop,no attitude,good vibes and great art work....located in west L.A.

Mista Bone
08-10-2008, 07:21 PM
http://analogtattoo.com/

ImpulZ
08-10-2008, 08:53 PM
cool sites but i am looking for drawings and not pictures of tattoos that allready exist........anyway there are a lot of cool tattoos i saw on your links people :D 8)

SarahG
08-11-2008, 01:18 AM
cool sites but i am looking for drawings and not pictures of tattoos that allready exist........anyway there are a lot of cool tattoos i saw on your links people :D 8)

Sounds like you want something custom- either draw it yourself on paper, or find an artist to do it for you.

If you get something off of a picture online there's no telling how many people have seen it and already had it done. Kinda like waking up, saying "hmm maybe I should get a tat" and just picking some random piece of flash off the wall on impulse.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-11-2008, 03:35 AM

Sounds like you want something custom- either draw it yourself on paper, or find an artist to do it for you.

If you get something off of a picture online there's no telling how many people have seen it and already had it done. Kinda like waking up, saying "hmm maybe I should get a tat" and just picking some random piece of flash off the wall on impulse.

awesome reply, couldn't have said it better if I tried

but here goes my try

find yourself a really good Asian artist and ask them to draw something up for you, then take that to a good tatooist and ask them if they can replicate it

that's what I did when I got my ink, no one will ever have it, it's original and more importantly you chose everything down to the ink yourself, no greater feeling

Thatiger23
08-11-2008, 09:53 AM

awesome reply, couldn't have said it better if I tried

but here goes my try

find yourself a really good Asian artist and ask them to draw something up for you, then take that to a good tatooist and ask them if they can replicate it

that's what I did when I got my ink, no one will ever have it, it's original and more importantly you chose everything down to the ink yourself, no greater feeling

now that is the best way to go....my first tatto was a custom one and my second was something i saw in a magazine and got done but my next one is gonna be another custom tat