PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip...........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-09-2008, 12:02 PM
We had tickets to this outdoor concert being held deep in upstate suburbia so we both packed light bags and drove hours away from the city to make it on time. A friend of ours had a house up near the concert location, so we decided to drop off our things there and make the show.

The sun struggled to shine through the clouds on the interstate and she was a bit chilly from the air so I closed the sunroof and turned on the heated seat for her. She started taking off her clothes to cool off from the heated leather, all the while laying her head on my shoulder while I tried to drive normally while admiring her perfect breasts. She stroked my dick through my jeans, making it a very uncomfortable position to be in, and I think she knew this because she tapped the switch for my seat to get warm.

I stroked her perfectly blonde hair and caressed her cheek with my right hand as I put the car on cruise control. She dipped down in between my legs and unbuttoned my jeans grabbing my manhood and yanking it out. My lead foot eased off the gas pedal as she began to swallow my dick. She'd try to deepthroat it and a pothole would make her accidentally gag on it. She slobbered it completely and looked up at me trying to see if I was getting excited. The curved muscle in beating up her tonsils proved this as she had a discussion with the meat. "Oh........my.......gawd.........it's so fuckin big!!!" she slurped nastily into a sentence around my dick.

I drove into what seemed to be a nasty thunderstorm and traffic was coming to a halt so I pulled the car off into the side under a redwood and pushed her back into her seat. I ripped her panties off her thighs and grabbed her by the waist hoisting her on top of me. I swapped Magnum XL's and grabbed some lube from the center console and slid her down on my massive meat. Her eyes widened as she went down deeper, and she gave me a look as if to say "be gentle."

I grabbed her small waist and slammed her down on my dick, making her scream in both pain & ecstasy. She tried to put her palms on my thighs to keep me from digging deeper in that pussy of hers but the sweat from her own thighs made her hands slippery and I pounded her senseless. I smacked her tits as she whimpered as my huge headed wonder introduced itself to her stomach wall, and she hard as a rock came all over my 6 pack, passing out on top of me. I grabbed a towel from the back seat and wiped her off, then buckled her up and drove back onto the interstate.

We had to make that show.

More to come.....................