PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco - Bars Clubs parties

terryphelps
08-08-2008, 10:04 PM
hi i will be visiting SFO next week and was wondering where it all happens and advide would be greatly appreciated thanks

dan_drade
08-08-2008, 10:20 PM
I assume you want to know the TG clubs. The best one is Divas on Polk and Post. Although I have not been there in a couple of years, I'm sure it is still pretty good on the weekends. There are mostly working girls there, but on the weekends there can sometimes be a lot of non working girls as well along with a bunch of Tranny chasers LOL.

If you feel a little more daring, you can go to the Power Exchange. It can be a lot of fun there and there are a lot of T-girls there especially after the bars close at 2:00 A.M. I think the PE is open till around 6:00 A.M. If you have a little game and you are not a total moron, you will be sure to find a girl there. Just play safe because you dont want to bring an unwanted parasite home with you LOL.

There are also other places like AsiaSF, Martunis, Marlenas, Trannyshack and others, but they are pretty hit or miss on most nights.

SF is a great place to party nad have fun. Just remeber to ALWAYS play safe and have a good time!!!!