PDA

View Full Version : check out www.stoppingthehate.com!

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2008, 10:04 PM
The founder Meghan Chavalier has made this wonderful website! Meghan is like a modern day Renaissance woman in so many ways. She is dedicated to Stopping The Hate to ending hate crimes and calling attention to injustices in the LGBT Community.

Stopping The Hate is also a place where the LGBT Community can stay up to date on the news, events, and other happenings in the United States and around the world pertaining to our community.

The LGBT Community was built on a foundation of love and respect for one another and we will celebrate that here also.

WEEKLY COLUMNIST:

Meghan Chavalier as many know is a transsexual film actress, author, singer and activist Meghan Chavalier she will be sharing a weekly article.

Wendy Williams as many know from her movies and pageantry work will also be lending her voice to the weekly column!

And yes myself will be lending a weekly column to this awesome website.
I have dealt with being a transgender activist since I was 16 and this excites me to make an active role again!

So please PLEASE check it out!

LOVE

KELLY!!

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Powerful youtube ad. Thanks for telling us about this. Good luck with the project.

The founder Meghan Chavalier has made this wonderful website! Meghan is like a modern day Renaissance woman in so many ways. She is dedicated to Stopping The Hate to ending hate crimes and calling attention to injustices in the LGBT Community.

Stopping The Hate is also a place where the LGBT Community can stay up to date on the news, events, and other happenings in the United States and around the world pertaining to our community.

The LGBT Community was built on a foundation of love and respect for one another and we will celebrate that here also.

WEEKLY COLUMNIST:

Meghan Chavalier as many know is a transsexual film actress, author, singer and activist Meghan Chavalier she will be sharing a weekly article.

Wendy Williams as many know from her movies and pageantry work will also be lending her voice to the weekly column!

And yes myself will be lending a weekly column to this awesome website.
I have dealt with being a transgender activist since I was 16 and this excites me to make an active role again!

So please PLEASE check it out!

LOVE

KELLY!! thank you Braveman sweety :)

dan_drade
08-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey Kelly,
I just took a look at that site and I think it's great. There needs to be more like it. There is far too much hate thrown at the LGBT community and it does need to stop at some point in time. I suppose the LGBT community is that last group of poeple that are allowed to be openly hated by others in this country.

macfan
08-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Bookmarked and checking it out, very interesting indeed.

Tomfurbs
08-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Stop The Hate!

BluegrassCat
08-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I think you can still hate the French. Fucking bidet-slurping surrender monkeys.