PDA

View Full Version : So we know 'us' girls exert extra efforts..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 01:32 PM
To look/appear feminine aka female as much as possible..i.e. we do our hair, make up, wear sexy outfits, batts our eyelashes, act helpless/clueless/dumb (sometimes), walk sexy, flash you etc. lol

So we girls are also wondering..

Do you guys do anything special/extra to look, feel, smell and or come as masculine and male as you possibly could to US girls?

And what is it? Is it your grooming, the musk that you wear, mannerisms..aka 'act macho', make your voice sound deeper, tease us with your bulge etc. name it.. ;)

HA guy members feedbacks please.

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
08-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I bathe (this seems to be pretty important), trim facial hair and put a little cologne or body spray on.

That's about the extent of it for me. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 01:44 PM
lol I agree. I mean especially in the summer time. I would hate to sit next to a guy with a funky stench! After all, smelling good is quite a turn on as well as being groomed! ;)

I know some men shave off their chest and legs.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
08-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I really want to try those pheromone sprays I keep hearing about. Although I hear it's very important to choose the right one since they all aren't created equal. Any suggestions, people? :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Pheromones? I've heard of those..but why not go for Issey Miyake for men? The girls will go gaga and would lose their panties when they smell you!! lol

http://perfumestore.co.nz/images/Leau%20issey%20(issey%20Miyake)%20Cologne%20by%20I ssey%20Miyake%20for%20Men.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

Tomfurbs
08-08-2008, 02:17 PM
LMAO people still call it 'musk'?

Brian Fontana:

No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

macfan
08-08-2008, 02:39 PM
To look/appear feminine aka female as much as possible..i.e. we do our hair, make up, wear sexy outfits, batts our eyelashes, act helpless/clueless/dumb (sometimes), walk sexy, flash you etc. lol

So we girls are also wondering..

Do you guys do anything special/extra to look, feel, smell and or come as masculine and male as you possibly could to US girls?

And what is it? Is it your grooming, the musk that you wear, mannerisms..aka 'act macho', make your voice sound deeper, tease us with your bulge etc. name it.. ;)

HA guy members feedbacks please.

~Kisses.

Pheromones? I've heard of those..but why not go for Issey Miyake for men? The girls will go gaga and would lose their panties when they smell you!! lol

HTG

I'll admit Hara I love to stay sharp and on pont:) Kind of a neat freak, two military parents account for that. I'm strictly clean shaven (head and genitals that is) love to wear muscle shirts and straight and boot cut jeans for men from Banana Repbulic, Armani, etc. For showing the package I love to wear low rise boxer briefs. My voice is naturally deep, so I don't need to go deeper on the bass, love to wrap my arms around a girl in a strong, protective, comforting embrace. When it comes to fragrance I use primarily one, Armani Code. More than a few ladies knees have buckled under its scent. Give it a shot you'll see why.:)

the_corner
08-08-2008, 02:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8qph42eIdA

:lol:

kilrjo
08-08-2008, 05:33 PM
I do what I would normally do for a "first date", clean, shaven, groomed, nice cologne but not overpowering a touch of baby powder down below, pressed clothes.

ottorocket
08-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Extra Masculine..hmmm If you went too far you'd end up over grooming and look like Ryan Seacrest or Mario Lopez...metrosexual.

Too little and you just come off as a slob with no job.

Other than keeping clean, and staying fit, there isn't anything wrong with a few tats, the occasional new scar from working on metal things, and a nice 5oclock shadow.

Funny thing is your body has natural smells that turn women on, and showering and lathering up with tons of cologne really just hides that natural attractant. Funky body odor is not what i'm talking about...its a mixture of having a shower but getting a quick light sweat from some exercise that releases the right pheremones.

LilWyte
08-08-2008, 05:37 PM

http://perfumestore.co.nz/images/Leau%20issey%20(issey%20Miyake)%20Cologne%20by%20I ssey%20Miyake%20for%20Men.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG
thats what i put on this morning :wink: i got a couple kenneth coles and calvin klines but that one gets the best feedback :D

needsum
08-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I just carry around a fat wallet, that seems to make me as attractive as hell to whomever I am with . . . . lol

JK :lol:

Keep showered at least once a day, clean smelling (not musky) deodorant, very light spritz of curve cologne.

Keep hair cut neat and styled. Clothes clean and pressed.

TheOne1
08-08-2008, 06:34 PM
alotta people forget the little effort it takes to pop in a tic tac, or a piece of gum..

skaterboisandiego
08-08-2008, 07:16 PM
I found out that if you throw on a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, take a shower and act like a normal dude you'll get more ladies than if you are over-cocky. It's worked for me at least :)

I think it has ALOT to do with personality also.

blckhaze
08-08-2008, 07:47 PM
I use an acne wash twice daily, trim my body hair (its thin, but it can get long if ignore it), get a pedicure monthly, and put my cologne on my neck, shoulders, and belly button.

JustMeHere
08-08-2008, 07:56 PM
I found out that if you throw on a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, take a shower and act like a normal dude you'll get more ladies than if you are over-cocky. It's worked for me at least :)

I think it has ALOT to do with personality also.

Good point. I mean, I don't dress like a slob, and of course I go out of my way to make a decent first impression on a date, but I'm not one of those cologne guys. I don't know why, but I really can't stand wearing cologne. I shower, shave in all the right places, and keep my breath fresh (especially since I quit smoking about a year ago). The most effort I put in is on my hair. I keep it clean, soft and smelling nice. I'm like a woman ... it's sad really. Although I do have to say, it is kind of hard for someone like me to look 'manly', ha. probably the most macho thing I get going every now and then is the 3 day stubble look.

Really, when you're a dork like I am, you've just got to rely on being who you are and hoping you don't scare girls away when you tell them you're going to watch Battlestar Galactica when you go home.

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I hit the weights, I keep myself well groomed, I always got some some dollar store deoderents ( same stuff as the pricer stuff from normal stores, but only a buck, can' beat that :D ), make sure my hair looks nice ( that's when I'm not shaving my head, of course ), and this might sound odd, but if let's say I have a pimple on my face, I get some of that skin colored make up and just use a smidge to cover it. Don't wanna look like a topicgraphic map if acne should show up, you know. :wink:

Wino the SuperHero
08-08-2008, 11:39 PM
you can't go wrong by choosing Issey Miyake cologne.
women love it.

i dress urban/casual.
i am usually buzzed.
i use matching body wash, body spray and deodorant.
i am confident. (thats the key)

dan_drade
08-08-2008, 11:46 PM
For me it would be to make sure that I am clean. The only time I dont really care about being clean is if I am working one of my cars or just hanging out with the guys. I dont think there is a girl out there that prefers her man to be stinky and smelly LOL. As far as colone goes, I would have to say that I use Aramis and Armani although a lot of people have told me that is the choice of gay guys LOL. Fuck em, what do they know.

NYBURBS
08-08-2008, 11:48 PM
you can't go wrong by choosing Issey Miyake cologne.
women love it.

Yea I'm going to check it out, seems a few ppl like it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-09-2008, 12:03 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
thats what i put on this morning :wink: i got a couple kenneth coles and calvin klines but that one gets the best feedback :D

Awesome..Issey Miyake on men Hmm... ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

dan_drade
08-09-2008, 12:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Awesome..Issey Miyake on men Hmm... ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hmmm, if HTG likes it, I'm gettin some today!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-09-2008, 01:34 AM
I'll admit Hara I love to stay sharp and on pont:) Kind of a neat freak, two military parents account for that. I'm strictly clean shaven (head and genitals that is) love to wear muscle shirts and straight and boot cut jeans for men from Banana Repbulic, Armani, etc. For showing the package I love to wear low rise boxer briefs. My voice is naturally deep, so I don't need to go deeper on the bass, love to wrap my arms around a girl in a strong, protective, comforting embrace. When it comes to fragrance I use primarily one, Armani Code. More than a few ladies knees have buckled under its scent. Give it a shot you'll see why.:)

Sounds perfect to me! You had me at low rise boxer briefs! ;) lol

~Kisses.

HTG

macfan
08-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Sounds perfect to me! You had me at low rise boxer briefs! ;) lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Does a great job of displaying the package, :). Just so you know I love my girls in butterfly thongs. very feminine. So get working on that babe 8)