You look like kelly shore.

Kelly's really pretty.

That really wasn't meant as a insult.

Star
08-08-2008, 01:28 PM

Kelly's really pretty.

That really wasn't meant as a insult.

lol, i know, thanks sweetie....Kelly's pretty!

Star
08-08-2008, 03:32 PM
still fishing....

Barnabis78
08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Nice pics, you do kinda look like Kelly. Don't change your hair though, the brunette looks really good. A nice tan always looks good.

needsum
08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow, you are gorgeous! But don't go blonde, please! You look good with your current color, and blonde isn't going to make you look anymore like a woman--I think it's perfect as it is. Gellting a little tan is good, but I actually like women with skin tone such as yours.

But hey--I'm just some guy half way around the world in a forum. You do whatever you need to do to make yourself happy (in the end, thats what's really important). From what I can see, I think whatever you do you'll still be beautiful.

Good luck with everything, and keep us posted!

Star
08-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Nice pics, you do kinda look like Kelly. Don't change your hair though, the brunette looks really good. A nice tan always looks good.

thanks!...Kelly is gorgeous, so thats a compliment...but im only 18 and shes like 26 (i think)...i still kinda want to look 18....

Star
08-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Wow, you are gorgeous! But don't go blonde, please! You look good with your current color, and blonde isn't going to make you look anymore like a woman--I think it's perfect as it is. Gellting a little tan is good, but I actually like women with skin tone such as yours.

But hey--I'm just some guy half way around the world in a forum. You do whatever you need to do to make yourself happy (in the end, thats what's really important). From what I can see, I think whatever you do you'll still be beautiful.

Good luck with everything, and keep us posted!

thankyou sweetie!

I think i will try going blonde, as ive always wanted too, as ive always liked blonde hair....and if i dont like it, it will be easier to die darker than it would be to die blonde if i went darker first...i want to change my image, coz right im all natural everything....i want to create a look like Jessica Rabbit (the blonde model), thats the look i want to achieve....

skaterboisandiego
08-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the site, You're a cutie!

One of my friends is transitioning and has a great place for hormones. If you need any help just give me a hollar ;)

I like the brown hair, but I think with a good tan you'll look stunning and even cuter with blonde hair. You have great bone structure :)

SarahG
08-08-2008, 08:02 PM
6+ weeks for an inhouse order to come in? Yikes, they only took 2 weeks tops when I was using inhouse (it was in the states tho, I know shipping varies by location but 6 seems high).

Is Australia known for letting inhouse orders past customs? I know its uber hard to get hrt from internet pharmacies past the Canadian customs.

conan007
08-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Wow, your Cute. x

Nikka
08-08-2008, 09:35 PM
who bumped it?

SXFX
08-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Glad you moved out hope all is well take care be safe

Shadycat
08-09-2008, 05:45 AM
Hey everyone! How's everyone going?

Im just waiting for my hormones to arrive already, i ordered from inhouse pharmacy for the first time, its really cheap, but they havent come yet, but i did only put the order in last wednesday, so its been 9 days so far, im stressing out coz i dont like to take breaks, and its been like 6 weeks!! I just get paranoid.

..hmm im also going to die my hair blonde, get a really good fake tan, and i really want a boob job!! anyway heres a recent pic....

xoxo
You look cute. IMO, don't dye your hair. It's fine the color it is already. Too many blondes running around already imo.

Star
08-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the site, You're a cutie!

One of my friends is transitioning and has a great place for hormones. If you need any help just give me a hollar ;)

I like the brown hair, but I think with a good tan you'll look stunning and even cuter with blonde hair. You have great bone structure :)

thanks....im not really new to this site though, i just havent posted much recently....

ive been taking hormones since i was 17, and im now 18, and will be 19 in october....

Star
08-09-2008, 07:50 AM
6+ weeks for an inhouse order to come in? Yikes, they only took 2 weeks tops when I was using inhouse (it was in the states tho, I know shipping varies by location but 6 seems high).

Is Australia known for letting inhouse orders past customs? I know its uber hard to get hrt from internet pharmacies past the Canadian customs.

Hey girl!

No it hasnt been 6 weeks for the order to come, ive been off hormones for 6 weeks and i just ordered from inhouse last wednesday, so its been 10 days so far since i ordered......lol, im just really impatient and want them to come now! so im pretty sure ill have them this week sometime.....

yeah, Australia lets hormones past customs, ive never had any troubles, they let you import for personal use, and it cant be larger than a 3 month supply.....so yeah customs is fine with it....

Star
08-09-2008, 07:51 AM
who bumped it?

Legend??

Star
08-09-2008, 07:52 AM
Glad you moved out hope all is well take care be safe

thanks sweetie!

Star
08-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Hey everyone! How's everyone going?

Im just waiting for my hormones to arrive already, i ordered from inhouse pharmacy for the first time, its really cheap, but they havent come yet, but i did only put the order in last wednesday, so its been 9 days so far, im stressing out coz i dont like to take breaks, and its been like 6 weeks!! I just get paranoid.

..hmm im also going to die my hair blonde, get a really good fake tan, and i really want a boob job!! anyway heres a recent pic....

xoxo
You look cute. IMO, don't dye your hair. It's fine the color it is already. Too many blondes running around already imo.

thanks!

lol.....i want to be one of those blondes!

Metrom3
08-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Star you look good just give it some time and I am sure you will blossom into what you want to be.

Krystal
08-10-2008, 09:37 AM
This is my username, i am not using the username "Star" anymore....just letting yall know...

lupinIII
08-10-2008, 10:04 AM
You are gorgeous! And Australian! Where do you live? If you're ever in the ACT wanna get a coffee some time?

TsVanessa69
08-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Thats the first thing that popped in my head, looking at her pics!

Justawannabe
08-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Nothing wrong with being a mini-Kelly... but let the girl have her legend...

Seriously, you look great, play with the hair style/color if you must, just go easy on the harsh chemicals... once you dye something it never shines quite the same way. Can't tell form the pics if you've dyed before or not though.

All the young ones make me wish I wasn't gettin' all old and decrepit I tell ya... we just didn't look that good when we were that age.

Sean

tsntx
08-11-2008, 10:00 AM

lol thats what my first thought was too!

Krystal
12-07-2008, 06:19 PM