PDA

View Full Version : It's been 8 months since.......

slikrickdalicka
08-08-2008, 09:42 AM
.....I have had a girl stuff her "stuff" into my mouth and down my throat.
I know I sound desperate but fuck it......It's that latelt I keep hearing about places getting raided and all these diseases even tho I play on the safe side but still...shit is crazy out there. You for sure as hell can't trust
CraigsList, Eros is ok but what is it with you girls asking for 300 bucks.....gee....why not just hit me over the head at the door and just take my money.....I am not cheap but some of these girls are getting out of hand. I just want to suck a cock so bad and am afaraind to act on it in these trying times. I am in NYC......anyone wanna help me out? Let me know...this is bad now I am begging for it. hmmmmm not much different from when I have a girl in front of me teasing me with her cock...

NYBURBS
08-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Where the fuck do they dig these ppl up?

NoSay
08-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I may have to cancel my account. I realize my fantasies dont go this deep.

Why would anyone want to suck a cock? And if so just find a guy to do that with. Get a hold of yourself, you sound like you are going to die if you dont.

NYBURBS
08-08-2008, 07:44 PM
I may have to cancel my account. I realize my fantasies dont go this deep.

Why would anyone want to suck a cock? And if so just find a guy to do that with. Get a hold of yourself, you sound like you are going to die if you dont.

It's not what he wants or doesn't want to do, it's how these ppl come on here expressing it. It's like being in the chat rooms when some random fucktard comes in shouting in caps: "HI 28M WANTs TO MEET HOT SHEMALE TO BUST MY ASS CHERRY FOR THE FIRST TIME" WTF???

You wouldn't try to pick up women by saying "HI 28M WANTS DIRTY WHORE SLUT TO SLURP MY MAN JUICE, PM ME" so why do it to the trans girls?

It goes a long way to just talk to them like you would any other human being. You might even end up meeting someone that is into whatever it is you are.