PDA

View Full Version : Prison Sex

milehightslove
08-08-2008, 05:43 AM
If you went to prison, what would you do? Me since I'm a smaller guy, 5'4" 145 lbs, smooth, pretty mouth, etc. I would find the biggest best looking white guy and try to become his wife. I'd rather get fucked by one guy on a regular basis than get hundreds of guys fucking me over the years, I'd be at a much greater risk of catching aids with the latter option. The big guy could protect me, I'd do his laundry, clean, and get that big ol' dick up in me every night. I know sounds like I'm a fag, but honestly guys don't turn me on at all but it's different inside the pen. Most people would probably say kill myself before I go, but I'm sure that's easier said than done.

Legend
08-08-2008, 05:50 AM
Lol.Thanks i don't think i ever laughed so hard at a post here before.

bellamy
08-08-2008, 05:55 AM
OMG What the hell kinda responce are you looking for here? Do you want us to say "oh I understand, No you not gay." Dude you dreaming up prison sex/rape stories with you as the star player. You may not want to admit it but those are some pretty strong "I'm Gay" signs.

Or your just fucking weird.

milehightslove
08-08-2008, 06:05 AM
I wasn't dreaming up scenarios, I was bored so I was surfing articles on the web about guys getting raped inside prisons and what it was like on the inside.

milehightslove
08-08-2008, 06:06 AM
by the way, the girl in your avatar, krysteen is in my top ten, possibly top five, good choice.

NYBURBS
08-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Another fantasy posting from this guy. Dude there's a story section to post this shit, just label it under "I want a big white guy to dig my spine out using his cock".

Paladin
08-08-2008, 06:16 AM
Seriously gay fellow if there ever was one. It's a wonder tsntx hasn't chimed in.....

AllanahStarrNYC
08-08-2008, 06:18 AM
Another fantasy posting from this guy. Dude there's a story section to post this shit, just label it under "I want a big white guy to dig my spine out using his cock".

LOL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 06:31 AM
I wasn't dreaming up scenarios, I was bored so I was surfing articles on the web about guys getting raped inside prisons and what it was like on the inside.

So in short, You're seeking to find your leather Daddy? Is that what this thread is about? lol :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

BlkJewels
08-08-2008, 07:12 AM
If you went to prison, what would you do? Me since I'm a smaller guy, 5'4" 145 lbs, smooth, pretty mouth, etc. I would find the biggest best looking white guy and try to become his wife. I'd rather get fucked by one guy on a regular basis than get hundreds of guys fucking me over the years, I'd be at a much greater risk of catching aids with the latter option. The big guy could protect me, I'd do his laundry, clean, and get that big ol' dick up in me every night. I know sounds like I'm a fag, but honestly guys don't turn me on at all but it's different inside the pen. Most people would probably say kill myself before I go, but I'm sure that's easier said than done.

Assumin the choice is yours........

Legend
08-08-2008, 07:15 AM

I thought you had finished watching a oz marathon.

slinky
08-08-2008, 07:50 AM
milehightslove get's locked up on grand theft auto and gets 2-5. the first night, he gets put in a cell with his new room mate - a 6'6" , 350 lb black man. When the lights go out, he hears his new cellmate say under his breath:

"So, do you wanna be the husband or the wife?"

With a glimmer of hope, milehightslove answers tentatively "The husband?"

His cellmate answers "Good. Now come over here and suck you wife's dick".

OEMEnemyNum1
08-08-2008, 08:19 AM
milehightslove get's locked up on grand theft auto and gets 2-5. the first night, he gets put in a cell with his new room mate - a 6'6" , 350 lb black man. When the lights go out, he hears his new cellmate say under his breath:

Lol, Thats Awesome!!!!

I think I would take the "Psycho White Guy" approach.

First night I would kill my roomate and I would eat him.

Celeste
08-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Just the fact that this guy described himself, as smooth with a pretty mouth, is GAY as hell, in itself :!:

Jericho
08-08-2008, 09:20 AM

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Where's B1s famous three dollar bill?

Icanthelpmyself
08-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey, I know what the little man wants He wants someone to make him into a drag queen bitch, sothat he looks right suckin a big black latino uncut meat. Hey alittle man you don't have to go to prison for that, just come to Harlem we can help you out that fantasy.:)

Celeste
08-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Someone wants to be like Bitchard, from OZ.

tsntx
08-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Seriously gay fellow if there ever was one. It's a wonder tsntx hasn't chimed in.....

not really :roll: thnx to nyce these faggoty threads can be previewed so its really easy for me to avoid this sort of faggotry until they get to be a couple pages

as for less chance at getting the hiv

it only takes 1

macfan
08-08-2008, 11:50 AM
LMAO, this is some hilarious shit, I laugh at all the dudes calling him a faggot when on every part of the front page is Girl with the biggest cock, why do you like to suck dick, Biggest Cocks pt.2 (you mean Part 1 wasn't enough):), Huge Hung Shemales, Just Huge Cocks. I think you get the point. I'll admit I did post in the smallest cocks thread, the only cock thread I've ever delved into, had my own fetishistic reasons for doing that - love to top feminine gurls with very small penises.

Cmon let the dude live his prison fantasies, many on here sure indulge their cock fantasies as though a Tgirl is a giant blow up doll with an attached dildo. As long as he realizes things wouldn't be so smooth in prison when he is being passed around as party favors to his daddy's best buds, no harm no foul. I have imagined being a Top in prison but then I quickly realize the Queens wouldn't be as pretty in the joint. :), so I'll pass.

callahac
08-08-2008, 12:34 PM
If I was in prison, I'm sure I would eventually turn into a bottom slut....love to have the cock in my ass and mouth.

How's that for honesty?

tsmandy
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
thanks for sharing your fantasy, it is most definitely gay, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I would recommend you try visiting a bathhouse before you commit to life behind bars.

Legend
08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/25zlbx0.jpg

62des
08-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Whats up with all these fucked up treads lately mainly about DUDES!? Damn find some kind of dude website or something. Learn how to fight for god sakes if not why even go to prison. From what I read you're not even violent you just seem like "that gay guy" that would do some stupid shit to go to prison for what you just explained.

Barnabis78
08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
This is too funny. What ever happened to kicking someones ass the first day in and sticking to yourself, reading, and working out.

Tsmandy : "I would recommend you try visiting a bathhouse before you commit to life behind bars."

Good advice Mandy.

callahac
08-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Whats up with all these fucked up treads lately mainly about DUDES!? Damn find some kind of dude website or something. Learn how to fight for god sakes if not why even go to prison. From what I read you're not even violent you just seem like "that gay guy" that would do some stupid shit to go to prison for what you just explained.

Because 1/2 the members of HA are into guys as well. Whether they are brave enough to admit it or not. That's why

yx
08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Wow, this thread is fucking gay. Who the hell describes themselves as being smooth and having a pretty mouth? Even the gayest guys I know aren't that gay.

Just admit you're gay dude.

TomSelis
08-08-2008, 07:26 PM
This was the best "Am I gay?" thread ever.

chefmike
08-08-2008, 08:16 PM
SMDH...this nancyboy sounds like he already squats when he pees...he damn sure would be if he landed behind bars...but I guess that's what he wants, anyway.

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
08-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I would cry... Now I get to go in with the women in the female yard... OUCH!

If I found Buck Angel there I don't think it would be such a big deal...

Where would they put him though. Pre-op I would go in with the men... But testically he is still has a pussy, so he would go with the women....

I would be happy to find the meanest bitch I could find - protect my cute ass

BeardedOne
08-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Where's B1s famous three dollar bill?

Why? You gotta pay for prison sex now? :shock:

:lol:

I've also included an appropriate Meaning of Lila comic strip from this week. :lol:

jniowa
08-08-2008, 11:47 PM
sounds like a fantasy to me.

Wino the SuperHero
08-09-2008, 03:11 AM
this is what happens when you mix drinking Zima and watching OZ.

dan_drade
08-09-2008, 03:16 AM
I think he will begin his transition next week.

Lick UR Lovely
08-09-2008, 03:19 AM

Do you sit on the toilet when you pee? LOL :D

milehightslove
08-09-2008, 03:35 AM
actually I do sit on the toilet when I pee, I only stand up and pee into urinals, I learned along time ago that standing up and peeing into toilets makes a big mess

yx
08-09-2008, 03:40 AM
actually I do sit on the toilet when I pee

I don't think anyone will be surprised to hear that.

I learned along time ago that standing up and peeing into toilets makes a big mess

It never happens with me unless I have a hard on, in which case I'll break my penis if I try to pee into the bowl while sitting.

milehightslove
08-09-2008, 03:42 AM
LOL I love it, honestly I'm an asian guy so it's ok for me to admit I'm smooth and have a pretty mouth. As for as all this prison talk, I'm always trying to prepare for the worst so that would be my strategy if god forbid I ever ended up locked up. Look at all you homos drooling over chicks with dicks, it's not that far from these brothas locked up lusting over some ass in lock-down. You fucks on the outside are all queer over sum COCK on bitches so what the hell.

TomSelis
08-09-2008, 04:13 AM
LOL I love it, honestly I'm an asian guy so it's ok for me to admit I'm smooth and have a pretty mouth. As for as all this prison talk, I'm always trying to prepare for the worst so that would be my strategy if god forbid I ever ended up locked up. Look at all you homos drooling over chicks with dicks, it's not that far from these brothas locked up lusting over some ass in lock-down. You fucks on the outside are all queer over sum COCK on bitches so what the hell.

Now I get it.

He's already been, he's talking about what he's done already. He just left out the part about getting traded for a carton of Marlboros.

Fu Manchu
08-09-2008, 04:16 AM

Funny on so many levels.

Aurora
08-09-2008, 05:00 AM

This is one of those things that happens if it happens. You don't fantasize about it beforehand.

not really :roll: thnx to nyce these faggoty threads can be previewed so its really easy for me to avoid this sort of faggotry until they get to be a couple pages

Too funny, both of you.

doradora
08-09-2008, 07:42 AM
hm? :?

Coroner
08-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Seems like a "Tales from the Crypt" episode is missing. Btw, I hope this guy isnīt planning a murder, so he can (finally) end up in a prison.

macfan
08-09-2008, 10:53 AM

Don't sweat it dude, there is a reason why there are a whole bunch of cock threads in the forum and it isn't because these guys calling you fag are doctors. Think about if many were honest and upfront about loving cock and wanting to get penetrated and dicked down without saying they needed a feminine face behind it to make it appealing. The funny thing is considering some of the fantasies I've read on here, yours is one of the tamest compared to some others and at least more realistic. Just don't harm the elderly to get into State Pen.:)

tsntx
08-09-2008, 12:05 PM
You fucks on the outside are all queer over sum COCK on bitches so what the hell.

:lol:

haha that fag called yall out... what ya gonna do about it?

a994
08-10-2008, 12:23 AM

My answer (as I wind up my fist):

"I want to be Kermit Washington, RUDY T!"

hwbs
08-10-2008, 12:32 AM
u can find a bf and tell them u are gay...that way u can move into the rainbow wing...maybe u are lucky and get put into the Todd Oldham suite....when the prison asks if u are a top or bottom ....don't turn all bright red like during jen's interviews and say top ( liar, u get thrown back into gen population , lol) hahahaha...honestly some people on here have way too much time on their hands !!!!

Legend
08-10-2008, 12:48 AM
hm? :?

That sig is f**king disgusting and made me throw up my lunch.

TomSelis
08-10-2008, 01:22 AM
He's gonna get ya!
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/060510/161635__adewale_l.jpg

then trade you for a fruit cup.

LilWyte
08-10-2008, 01:47 AM
no i'd say you should kill yourself for making this thread

sdman
11-23-2010, 12:19 AM

you would get raped everyday

dgs925
11-23-2010, 01:22 AM
sdman, the easy way to know that you are posting to an old-ass thread is that the dates over the poster's names are from last year or earlier.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9777/youknow.jpg