PDA

View Full Version : JETS will win Super Bowl

flabbybody
08-08-2008, 12:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index?ex_cid=2008_PSRC_FAVR_FAVR_NEWS_XXXX&partner=Google

A great day for New York and long suffering Jet fans

ILuvGurls
08-12-2008, 09:33 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/laughing_168.jpg

StaggerLee
08-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Really? Did the Patriots take the year off or something?

celticgrafix
08-20-2008, 03:14 AM
patriots didnt take off, all of their players did, and jets seriously, wow, never happen, eagles got it all this year

PulsarX
08-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Jets have upgraded their gunner, but still don't have the firepower to take on the Pats. Even though I think they shot their load last year & will have a stilll good 10-6 record when it's all done.

canihavu
08-24-2008, 03:53 PM
That's the funniest shit I've heard all year, lol...

celticgrafix
08-24-2008, 08:38 PM
10 and 6 is horrible, watch favre who is a piece of shit to me now get injured

PulsarX
08-24-2008, 09:12 PM

Why? The guy wants to play football and his old team no longer wants him to do that for them. He made a decision that anyone who likes what they do would make. You can't fault a guy for wanting to do what he enjoys doing. (Which I don't think needs to be said on this forum) LOL!! Not to mention a few million, plus endorsements.
Would you walk away from doing what you love, while people are offering you millions to keep doing it? I don't think so. It's a no brainer.

Good decision from a man who still has a few clips left for his gun. Fire away Brett!

celticgrafix
08-24-2008, 09:34 PM
its comes down to he had a decision and to be an asshole who comes back and like a bitch only wants to start, thats not cool. now hating brady and homo i mean romo i understand but favre i had some respect for and to be a little bitch about the situation, isnt cool

celticgrafix
08-24-2008, 09:35 PM
dont get me wrong i agree with what ur saying it's just the way he went about doing it

PulsarX
08-25-2008, 02:34 AM

Why? The guy wants to play football and his old team no longer wants him to do that for them. He made a decision that anyone who likes what they do would make. You can't fault a guy for wanting to do what he enjoys doing. (Which I don't think needs to be said on this forum) LOL!! Not to mention a few million, plus endorsements.
Would you walk away from doing what you love, while people are offering you millions to keep doing it? I don't think so. It's a no brainer.

Good decision from a man who still has a few clips left for his gun. Fire away Brett!

celticgrafix
08-25-2008, 03:36 AM

ur a giants fan right?, in philly we dont except outsiders, get off his nuts already, like i said b4 i understand what u are sayin and where he is coming from but at the same time he handled the deal like a bitch, do u get it this time?

canihavu
08-25-2008, 04:38 AM

ur a giants fan right?, in philly we dont except outsiders, get off his nuts already, like i said b4 i understand what u are sayin and where he is coming from but at the same time he handled the deal like a bitch, do u get it this time?

You're fucking nut you NEED Jeff Garcia 2 years ago to save that faggot ass team. You dont' except outsider you and the Eagles are fucking joke -

PulsarX
08-25-2008, 06:54 AM
alright, everyone take it down a notch...it's only football.
Everyone knows that Philly is finished as a meaningful team in the NFC :!: , but there is nothing wrong with a man holding on to a dream.
:wink:

canihavu
08-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Everyone knows that Philly is finished as a meaningful team in the NFC :!: , but there is nothing wrong with a man holding on to a dream.

lol...

celticgrafix
08-25-2008, 04:37 PM

yeh football so stick to your girls b ball or soccer games, lets do this show up to the stadium wearing ur bitch ass jersey and repeat one of these statements u finally have the chance to say, due to a long drought in any type of winning

PulsarX
08-25-2008, 07:30 PM
I'd wear my Giants jersey anytime, anywhere. ...with my Superbowl champs t shirt underneath.....just in case some one asked me to take off the jersey. :wink:

systematic_chaos42
09-01-2008, 08:20 AM
The Jets sure made an upgrade, and they might even make the playoffs this year, but the AFC is still chock full of giants to wade through that I don't think they'll make the Superbowl.

PulsarX
09-08-2008, 04:58 AM
I would like to change my prediction...Patriots go 9-7. AFC East is now WIDE open for the Jets to take!!

P.S. Who was gonna get hurt; & out for the season???

rico87
09-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Jets haven't won a super bowl in 30 years and won't for the next 30 years.

8-8 realistic, Dolphins sworst team in the NFL and they barely beat them.

I put my money on the Bills to win AFC EAST.

celticgrafix
09-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Jets haven't won a super bowl in 30 years and won't for the next 30 years.

8-8 realistic, Dolphins sworst team in the NFL and they barely beat them.

I put my money on the Bills to win AFC EAST.

i dont know dude the rams are lookin bad too, but yeh jets suck, espn says favre is a hero, all the sudden jets are great, fuck that, they suck

KiraHarden
09-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Favre has a terrible post season record.

celticgrafix
09-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Favre has a terrible post season record. yeh he does and his days are over