PDA

View Full Version : Oooooh, I See Braveman is Back ...

Realgirls4me
08-07-2008, 11:16 PM
I see where the cowardly fuck Braveman is back. For those of you who don't know, Braveman is this little cowardly fuck who accused me of being another poster (No proof whatsoever mind y'all), calling me names in my absence during a hiatus I took, and also accusing me of seeing/luring girls through coffee dates. All of his charges were unsubstantiated, unfounded, and false. The cowardly little fuck "mysteriously" disappeared about the time my email address was lifted from this site and used in a false ad on Craig's List to deceive people.

Care to comment, Braveman, you piece of shit.

Jericho
08-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Don't hold back, tell us what you really think! :lol:

scroller
08-07-2008, 11:26 PM
He accused you of seeing girls on coffee dates?

What's next, accusations that you're well dressed and have a nice smile?

Realgirls4me
08-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Don't hold back, tell us what you really think! :lol:

The reason I get upset when someone says something false or negative about me in here, is that unlike many of the clowns in here who have taken shots at me, I have actually ventured out and met many of the members here and at other TS sites. ... I would care less if I were just another anonymous poster.

He accused you of seeing girls on coffee dates?

What's next, accusations that you're well dressed and have a nice smile?

Know what you are talking about before commenting. Why didn't you touch on the other claims I made about him? He implied that I had ulterior motives at play and lured women via coffee dates for sex. How would you react if someone said that about you, assuming of course, that you have met many posters here in person, eye to eye?

SarahG
08-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Yea but you know how evil coffee is, I've been trying to break my caffeine addiction for 10 years.

Joking aside, I don't see what the harm is if a guy is hoping for sex in seeing people for "coffee". It takes two to have consensual sex, so as long as no one's being drugged or intoxicated where's the harm exactly?

Now I suppose Braveman may have accused Realgirls4me of being some rude offensive pig that girls may want to avoid- and if that is the situation that makes things a bit different.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 01:32 AM
I really do feel bad this even had to happen. I somewhat felt responsible you guys (Legend including) were fighting over what was said in the past. I felt it's my duty to come and correct it. I'm sorry but it's better than keeping silent about it.

I've met RealGirls4me awhile back. This was after we hated each other and had a few heated exchange of words. I'm pretty sure some of you guys knew about this. What can I say? People impression aren't always accurate. And I was wrong about him. RealGirls4me was very nice, decent, shy and respectful person. We had dinner, watched a movie and went Clubbing. We both equally had a great time hanging out. And no..no sex or any hanky panky was involved.

I think you guys just needs to bury it in the past and move on. Like we have (RealGirls4me and I). Anyways, life is too short to be spent hating someone.

There..can everybody make peace now?

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
08-08-2008, 01:43 AM
I believe everyone has made peace, finally.

Personally, I have no problem with a date leading to "hanky panky", though. Heh. Who doesn't like "hanky panky"?

hondarobot
08-08-2008, 01:53 AM
I will add that I'm not advocating "hanky panky" sort of activity. It does happen, though. . .

Realgirls4me
08-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Hara,

I really have never seen you as being at fault here. Never. Yes, we had our differences and I really regret that episode between us, not to mention saying the things I said in the heat of "battle" as I did at the time. I am also very grateful to have worked through them with you and to now consider you a good friend, and a very cool one at that, but my issue with them is that they made a decision -- a choice -- to inject themselves in our spat -- unsolicited, and without knowing a thing about me or the issues that were going on between us at the time. Hence, my scorch earth policy towards them today. I might forgive them and let them go if they ever apologized point by point on the claims they made about me, but I don't see that coming.

I respect you even more now for coming out and saying that, Hara (Thanks), but until I see an apology here out in the open from both of them claim by claim (I was someone posting as "T-5000". WTF ???), I don't see this situation improving. Thanks for the props. It was you who made it fun, by the way. :)

... Maybe they'll surprise me?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Thanks! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

NYCe
08-08-2008, 02:52 AM
The cowardly little fuck "mysteriously" disappeared about the time my email address was lifted from this site and used in a false ad on Craig's List to deceive people.

How was your email address "lifted" from this site?

LTR_Seeker
08-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Gives Hara girl scout badge for making peace:)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 03:23 AM
lol Here you get a cookie:

http://www.mississippimoms.com/misc/Blogs/Moms/suburbs/uploaded_images/cookies-743471.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
08-08-2008, 03:35 AM
is there mints among those?

mikejones
08-08-2008, 04:05 AM
I'm not on here every day, so maybe I'm late. Hara, your new avatar is awesome! Your lips and skin are just lovely. Hope to meet you someday, gorgeous.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 04:27 AM
I'm not on here every day, so maybe I'm late. Hara, your new avatar is awesome! Your lips and skin are just lovely. Hope to meet you someday, gorgeous.

Thanks babe. :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

Falrune
08-08-2008, 04:38 AM

Great observation! I agree!!! :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 05:31 AM

Great observation! I agree!!! :rock2

Thank you Falrune. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

OEMEnemyNum1
08-08-2008, 08:29 AM
So he was Shy Hara? Just goes to show you how people can be different on the internet. For instance, I'm an incredibly arrogant prick in real life ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Um yeah..but where have you been? lol It's been awhile since I've seen you. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

OEMEnemyNum1
08-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Um yeah..but where have you been? lol It's been awhile since I've seen you. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I've been in the wind. Night Rider and I have been hanging out lately

dgs925
08-08-2008, 04:04 PM
To answer the question posed in Braveman's signature, this shit is both pathetic AND funny,

I'm just glad that jackasses like rg4m exist to entertain the rest of us.

Realgirls4me
08-08-2008, 11:13 PM
To answer the question posed in Braveman's signature, this shit is both pathetic AND funny,

I'm just glad that jackasses like rg4m exist to entertain the rest of us.

Wow, I'm thoroughly flattered to say the least. Here is a poster who averages less than one post per month, and yet not only did he take the time to peruse a certain coward's signature and follow its links, but that he also found the courage amidst his compost laden world and felt it important enough to bestow me with a disparaging shot -- a person he has never met in person, never clashed with before, and basically knows nothing about. I'm really flattered there, Farmer Ted. You've made me feel so special today, Ace.

"Pathetic and funny" you say?

Here's what's pathetic, Ace:

* That you would possess the gall, if not stupidity, to inject yourself between two parties having differences without knowing any of its history or the facts. I would think the grad student you claim to be would arm himself with as many facts as possible before taking a stance, don't you? You've taken all your cues from this forum's village idiot (Legend) and you expect people to follow your posting en masse? Did you bother to research (That's a term you should be familiar with, Ace) any of the fallacious claims this moron (Braveman) made about me, or is it just easier, if not a reflexive, for a geek like you to inflate his chest from your anonymous little internet fox hole as you try to rile the villagers here to set their torches toward me? Wow, I'm really impressed there,Ace.

* That you would align yourself with someone whose claims about me were never supported with any truth or facts. Is it any wonder his best response is to take cowardly snipes at me from his signature and not confront me in here? Hello-o-o-o-o??? Do you always follow liars and losers, Sport? Wait, don't answer that.
You see, Sport, I have ventured out and have actually met some of the people that frequent this board in real life as Hara confirmed upstream, so when some moron such as Braveman or Legend makes some ridiculous or false claim about me, I am going to defend myself (my honor) if it isn't true or warranted. Can you see how the onus falls primarily on one to defend his honor, and not so much on the cowardly rif-rif who take cheap shots and stay secluded behind their pathetic anonymous keyboards?

* That you claim to be a grad student. The grad students I know would never behave in such a way.

* That you would align yourself to Braveman. A poster with no integrity, no honesty, and no courage. Great company you keep there, Ace.

* That you're a father. Pathetic and poignant there, Ace.

... I guess it's time for you to start perusing other signatures, huh, Farmer Ted? Maybe there is another "gem" among the forum's rif-raf for you to mine and utilize those magical mystical chivalrous powers of yours once more. To be the big bad boy you never were in real life.