PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys ever tried 'Swinging'

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple." The phenomenon (or at least its wider discussion and practice) of swinging may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

Exhibitionism: having sex with a partner while being watched.
Voyeurism: watching others have sex (perhaps with the above mentioned partner).
Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person. Soft swap may be in the form of a threesome, group sex, or the literal swapping of partners.
Full Swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
Group Sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.

Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play and sex partners as playmates.

ANYONE? And how was it in terms of your own experience/s?

Would you convince a partner to swing with you?

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
08-07-2008, 03:12 PM
i voted no im not going to find great woman to love then then sleep with another guys lady its just wrong. 7 youre pic Hara totally beautiful youre heavenly angel with wings

slinky
08-07-2008, 04:37 PM
The problem with swinging, at least as it is practiced in NY, is that it is really "swapping", ruled by the guy. The two couples meet and if the two guys agree that they eachwant to do the other female, they trade partners. As such, it becomes a little like pimping out one's mate.

62des
08-07-2008, 04:53 PM
If I loved a woman i would never consider doing something like this. Even if I didnt love her I still would insist I be the only one fucking her, but if we're not committed then as long as I dont find out she's good.

Dinand
08-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Don't you need like a partner or something to do that?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Don't you need like a partner or something to do that?

Not really. You can swing with a couple..still is 'swinging'. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Bostonsub
08-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Ive done it as a single male. I've gone to a few house parties and met other couples.

As a single male it is extremely difficult. It caters mostly to couples and the bi single female(also known as a unicorn for their rarity)

As a single male, it takes more time because of the trust issue where a couple opens up their bed. If you are genuine, honest and a good guy, you can meet some cool people.

Many people are under the assumption that it's all a big roman orgy when they mention "swinging". 99% of it is quite the contrary.... although if its an orgy you are going to, it's a orgy you are going to get...lol.

It is funny though. I see both sides of the argument. If I was in a committed relationship, the last thing I would want is my wife jumping in bed with another guy... but as a single, why would it bother me that a guy gets turned on seeing me have sex with his hot wife/girlfriend???

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Yes with my exboyfriend it wasn't that bad no jealousy or anything kind of fun sometimes not fun othertimes. Especially if the third was not good in bed lol

NYBURBS
08-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I've done some guy's g/f while he watched and beat his own meat. I guess it's what turns him on, and to each his own. It didn't really freak me out to have him watch; I'm of the mindset to do whatever is fun or enjoyable (and safe). I also was kinda involved in a group sex thing but it was a rather weird experience.

Personally I would rather have 1 partner that I have great sex with and leave it at that. However, everyone has different needs/fetishes/kinks and they require or desire certain activities that might not be for everyone. Really to each his own.

slinky
08-08-2008, 04:23 AM
Uh? Swinging, as far as I'm aware, requires the approval of all parties involved. A man can not force his woman to have contact with another person if she does not want to, that's called rape.

I would and have taken part in swinging with couples, female friends and t-girls. I would not swing with someone I was romantically involved with.

The problem with swinging, at least as it is practiced in NY, is that it is really "swapping", ruled by the guy. The two couples meet and if the two guys agree that they eachwant to do the other female, they trade partners. As such, it becomes a little like pimping out one's mate.

Firstly, you might be surprised at the high percentage of "swinging" couples are doing it because the guy wants to and the gal doesn't want to lose him and is doing it "for him" (even the one's where he's watching and she's getting gangbanged). But more importantly, the point of my post was that there's a difference between swinging and swapping, but swapping is mostly what you see being calling swinging. At almost all clubs you'll see couples where they don't leave each other's side, and walk around looking for a couple where the girl catches the guy's attention, and then they want to trade partners. they will NEVER let their girl engage in any activity if there isn't a quid pro quo. That's not swinging, it's getting your man laid with your approval because it's right in front of you.

Justawannabe
08-08-2008, 09:36 AM
I can understand that to an extent...

Keeping things fairly even is tough in any relationship, but when you swing the rewards balance can easily tip one way or the other and jealousy can start to be an issue. Not so bad for couples who bring in a third as for swing party types, but unlike in furniture, triads seem inherently unstable... never seen one last more than a few years.

I've had both casual and committed experiences here... casual ones worked out fine, if occasionally clumsy. Committed ones where train wrecks... somebody always gets caught up in it somehow... and then the jealousy and suspicion start to eat into everything. And for Danny, in almost all cases it was the girl pushing me... and me trying to warn her off of the coming train wreck.

The california crowd I visited seemed to be primarily female dominated as far as who was picking partners for who and for what, but they didn't just do the sex... there had to be dates too.

for Kelly - good or bad in bed never seemed the issue... emotional stability was key however... nothing like having you partner burst into tears, while screwing another guy, because you ACTUALLY went down on the girl she told you to... that was fun...

Sean

swingplus
08-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I was a swinger for 10 years with the ex and we had a wonderful time in every way....sex, travel, great friends. And it was through swinging that I met my tgirlfriend that I am madly in love with right now. And we both still are swingers even though we are a little too busy to do a lot these days.
If you can separate sex from love and not have jealousy issues I recommend it highly. And if you see my girl and I on swappernet give us a shout if you'd like to get together. Couples only please.

goldensamba
08-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Uh? Swinging, as far as I'm aware, requires the approval of all parties involved. A man can not force his woman to have contact with another person if she does not want to, that's called rape.

I would and have taken part in swinging with couples, female friends and t-girls. I would not swing with someone I was romantically involved with.

Firstly, you might be surprised at the high percentage of "swinging" couples are doing it because the guy wants to and the gal doesn't want to lose him and is doing it "for him" (even the one's where he's watching and she's getting gangbanged). But more importantly, the point of my post was that there's a difference between swinging and swapping, but swapping is mostly what you see being calling swinging. At almost all clubs you'll see couples where they don't leave each other's side, and walk around looking for a couple where the girl catches the guy's attention, and then they want to trade partners. they will NEVER let their girl engage in any activity if there isn't a quid pro quo. That's not swinging, it's getting your man laid with your approval because it's right in front of you.

I'm not sure how it works everywhere else but out here in LA it's all about the women. The guy is totally secondary. You'll find most couples out this way are all about what the woman wants and the man just atches are has limited involvement.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Heterosexually: kind of. I went to a few swing clubs in Manhattan a decade ago and would basically fuck the single wives/girlfriends that showed up. I like others, did the single male thing (which sucks, I agree) I was with one couple and it's just weird boning some guys wife and she's screaming from pleasure as he watches like a bad puppy across the room.

With a transsexual: are you fuckin kidding???? Hell no!!!!! Ain't no tranny I am cool with sharing 3rd, let alone going to some swing club or swapping with another couple!!!!!!!!! You even think of askin a broad that and you might get that acid she has up on that shelf in the kitchen you always wondered what was it for thrown at you!!!!!!

I used to have a friend that loved to do swing clubs, she is gone now, I should have gone with her at least once, the stories I would have to tell because she was a super freak..........

hondarobot
08-08-2008, 11:54 PM
We've had fetish parties at work where all kinds of people show up. No offense to any swingers on the forum, but the "swing set" always seems a little odd. They tend to congregate together and everyone else kinda maintains a safe distance.

No, I have never "swung". I'm just not interested.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Heterosexually: kind of. I went to a few swing clubs in Manhattan a decade ago and would basically fuck the single wives/girlfriends that showed up. I like others, did the single male thing (which sucks, I agree) I was with one couple and it's just weird boning some guys wife and she's screaming from pleasure as he watches like a bad puppy across the room.

With a transsexual: are you fuckin kidding???? Hell no!!!!! Ain't no tranny I am cool with sharing 3rd, let alone going to some swing club or swapping with another couple!!!!!!!!! You even think of askin a broad that and you might get that acid she has up on that shelf in the kitchen you always wondered what was it for thrown at you!!!!!!

I used to have a friend that loved to do swing clubs, she is gone now, I should have gone with her at least once, the stories I would have to tell because she was a super freak..........

Lmao@the 2nd paragraph. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

effigyc
08-09-2008, 12:44 AM
I've done it as a single male too, and I enjoyed myself. It was def about the females both times. It was their fantasy to have two guys. Maybe the guy also got off on seeing another dude fuck his girl, maybe its just a trade so he can have threesomes with two girls. Also, I would definately do it with a tranny. =)

bassman2546
08-09-2008, 01:15 AM

That's a small part of swinging. If a couple communicates properly and come to a mutual agreement on things, it won't be like what you indicated at all. If it is, then the woman is with the wrong guy.

My wife and I have been swinging for eight years now and from the onset discussed exactly what we wanted and what pace we wanted to move forward. We've been quite successful with the lifestyle and it's enhanced our relationship greatly. We've had a single girlfriend that we spent a whole summer with and had a remarkable time. We've swung with other couples and at no time would I force her to sleep with a guy that doesn't do anything for her for the sake of the other woman. Plus my wife is bi, so she can get the best of both worlds in that situation. And we've done group sex as well as attended several swingers clubs over the years.

At no time have we ever thought that swinging was a detriment to our relationship nor do we rely on it to keep the spice in our relationship. Months have gone by on a few occasions where we've done nothing in the lifestyle and our relationship is still as rich as it would be if in the company of others.

Swinging is a positive trait when both want it equally and both know exactly what they want and communicate it honestly. When this doesn't happen, then you have problems.