PDA

View Full Version : Would you make someone love you?

SexxxyJade
08-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Everyone knows the myth of Cupid and the arrow that makes you fall in love. My question is, if you had the power to make someone fall madly, unconditionally and totally in love with you. would you?
Alot of people say that love is something sacred and they wouldnt want someone to love them if its not real. But you have to look at the reality of how hard it is to find love these days and when you do theres still the many issues like trust and cheating and stuff like thst. So even if it was a spell and not real or accumilated, would you, if given the power, make someone fall deeply in love with you and be in love with you and you only. Just you, no cheating, no drama, just you and only you in their eyes.
I think id say yes, but ill give my reason why after i see a few of your answers. And when you reply please explain your answers why yes or no.
~kisses

franks
08-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Everyone knows the myth of Cupid and the arrow that makes you fall in love. My question is, if you had the power to make someone fall madly, unconditionally and totally in love with you. would you?
Alot of people say that love is something sacred and they wouldnt want someone to love them if its not real. But you have to look at the reality of how hard it is to find love these days and when you do theres still the many issues like trust and cheating and stuff like thst. So even if it was a spell and not real or accumilated, would you, if given the power, make someone fall deeply in love with you and be in love with you and you only. Just you, no cheating, no drama, just you and only you in their eyes.
I think id say yes, but ill give my reason why after i see a few of your answers. And when you reply please explain your answers why yes or no.
~kisses

no I wouldn't. why? for the same reasons I wouldn't want to be with a woman that was drunk or under the influence. I don't want to manipulate someone just to be with them. I like women that are "sane and sober".
ps: 'under the influence" was referring to guys that get girls drunk just to take advantage of them.

NYTSJulie
08-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Yes Brad Pitt, shoot that man with Cupid's arrow lol.

ottorocket
08-07-2008, 09:09 AM
What is love...baby don't hurt me.. dont hurt me..no more

slinky
08-07-2008, 09:09 AM
I'd like to say no, but in a moment of weakness, if I had the power, I'd probably use it.

Legend
08-07-2008, 09:10 AM
No, if i loved that person i wouldn't want to take a piece of their life away with a false memory.

JustMeHere
08-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Wow, I'm amazed at the amount of nice guys there are here. I'd have to say yes. Although, I'm also not above being with a drunk girl. Like franks
said before, I'm not a sleaze who is going to get them drunk for my advantage, but, unlike some, I'm not opposed to making the best of an opportunity if it's there. Now, I know there are girls who'd never even look at me ... and Dolores O' Riordan, from the Cranberries is one of said girls. So, I'm not above having cupid help me out there. But hey, maybe even an opportunist like myself could have a stroke of concience and just let it be, but, most likely, I'd go for it.

There are a lot of perks, after all.

ottorocket
08-07-2008, 09:22 AM
In all seriousness...i'd say yes...to have someone truly love me unconditionally and be there always but life has so many qualifiers and constraints its frustrating and elusive and love like that seems impossible to find. Maybe it exists..maybe she is out there and I need to just find the magic words and spells...or settle for conditional love

JustMeHere
08-07-2008, 09:23 AM
No, if i loved that person i wouldn't want to take a piece of their life away with a false memory.

Well, I never said I actually loved the person. Is that implied? I mean, there are benefits to having this even if you don't truly love the person back. .... or maybe I'm just evil.

salvador
08-07-2008, 09:23 AM
It's a great question because in a way, some people have that power.

Simply because some other people want love so badly they broadcast it.
And those slick charismatic operators out there who use and control people for their own personal satisfaction and desires take advantage of it.

ottorocket
08-07-2008, 09:28 AM
"Unconditional" love doesnt come from power...if it did exist in any form it would come from making comprimises and leaving ego's at the door.

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2008, 09:33 AM
"Unconditional" love doesnt come from power...if it did exist in any form it would come from making comprimises and leaving ego's at the door. where did you steal that lol

SexxxyJade

Are you saying that you wouldnt treat that person right and love them just the same as they love you? You wouldnt be taking a peice of thier life away really, not if you emulasted the love they had for you. id be a perfect situation

rvince
Choose me! Choose me!!! :-P

ottorocket
08-07-2008, 09:39 AM
"Unconditional" love doesnt come from power...if it did exist in any form it would come from making comprimises and leaving ego's at the door. where did you steal that lol

Love Actually?? Just kidding... :lol:

Legend
08-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Are you saying that you wouldnt treat that person right and love them just the same as they love you?

No because when we are together i will always have doubts in the back of my of head if i could have had her love without the need of something magically or artificial.

You wouldnt be taking a peice of thier life away really, not if you emulasted the love they had for you. id be a perfect situation

Perfect situation 4 you but what about that other person, what if this false love affects the other person in some kind of way like how they deal with their family or freinds.What if that other person was curently in love with someone else at the time.Right there you would be taking a piece of their life away.

ted naves
08-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Of course I wouldn't do it .but,............................................. .........I would love to !

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Call me old fashioned but I think I would prefer LOVE to happen naturally. Now if I have this power, I'd prolly use it for monetary gains and thats it! lol Love however must happen by fate and or destiny! I mean, that's the whole THRILL of falling in-love isnt't it? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Thatiger23
08-07-2008, 10:21 AM
im not gonna lie i would do it but i prefer to actually fall in love with some one than to make them fall in love with me

Trogdor
08-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Sure, why not?

And having to deal with bullshit that I have for the past 14 years, and it being nearly 9 years since I hade a date, and competing with the 'bad boyz' is an uphill battle, I'd deffinately do it.

I mean if that ugly fuck Donald Trump can get girls by flashing $$$, then doing a spell or whatever to have someone fall for you wuld be no worse.

Trogdor
08-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Perfect situation 4 you but what about that other person, what if this false love affects the other person in some kind of way like how they deal with their family or freinds.What if that other person was curently in love with someone else at the time.Right there you would be taking a piece of their life away.

Steal him/her away and let the shmuck/bitch rot.

To make an omlette, you gotta bust some eggs. :mrgreen:

Buddy Wood
08-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I'd do it. Can I do it more than once? Can I do it once a week or everytime I do a shoot?

I'd do it but it would probably drive me crazy eventually that I didn't earn that person's love naturally and I'd want it reversed or taken back eventually. Then maybe they'd fall in love with me anyway for being so honorable and really getting to know me.

Sounds like a bad romantic comedy.

tsntx
08-07-2008, 11:27 AM
ppl fall in love w/ me all the time... i would never choose it... what happens when u r no longer into them? they get pyscho/ obsessive and stalk / hurt u? you can have someone love you but you making them love you doesnt mean that person will treat you right, doesnt mean they will always be right for you, doesnt mean they wont stray.... so no i wouldnt make someone fall in love w/ me forcefully

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Sure, why not?

And having to deal with bullshit that I have for the past 14 years, and it being nearly 9 years since I hade a date, and competing with the 'bad boyz' is an uphill battle, I'd deffinately do it.

I mean if that ugly fuck Donald Trump can get girls by flashing $$$, then doing a spell or whatever to have someone fall for you wuld be no worse.

Yeah. But, what happens when that spell is broken? Where does that leave you though Trogdor? I mean, nothing last forever.. :?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-07-2008, 01:26 PM

Are you saying that you wouldnt treat that person right and love them just the same as they love you? You wouldnt be taking a peice of thier life away really, not if you emulasted the love they had for you. itd be a perfect situation

yes it would be... for the person with the power... love cant be forced... if it is... it isnt love for the person its love of the power

baileyandkc
08-07-2008, 02:15 PM
The potion I used seems to be working ok...17 years of marriage and counting..still doing it everyday too...What's wrong with a little magic...
seriously, love comes in all forms, whether its years upon years of marriage, just a live-in LTR, an open relationship with several partners or just using a BRICK! :oops:

Luna555
08-07-2008, 03:49 PM
if they 'fall in love' with by force it wouldnt be love and true.

i definitively wouldnt use it. i want the romance and the happenstance, and all of those weird feeling. i really dont think i would feel that if i would make someone fall in love with me because it would just be too easy. there wouldnt have been a struggle to learn to appreciate the person either.

Tomfurbs
08-07-2008, 03:51 PM
if they 'fall in love' with by force it wouldnt be love and true.

i definitively wouldnt use it. i want the romance and the happenstance, and all of those weird feeling. i really dont think i would feel that if i would make someone fall in love with me because it would just be too easy. there wouldnt have been a struggle to learn to appreciate the person either.

What she said.

62des
08-07-2008, 04:56 PM
No that sounds like some stalker shit. If she doesn't love me then I move on someone out there will. No need to force it.

yosi
08-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Sure, why not?

Yeah. But, what happens when that spell is broken? Where does that leave you though Trogdor? I mean, nothing last forever.. :?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

nothing lasts forever , u r right , but let magic happen by itself, making magic happen doesn't bring any magic , there is something magical about magic :wink:

lahabra1976
08-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I totally do it, if I could make my wife love me from day 1 without all the fancy dinners, fancy cars, clothes and the like, that would have save me tons of money.

SexxxyJade
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I'd do it. Can I do it more than once? Can I do it once a week or everytime I do a shoot?

I'd do it but it would probably drive me crazy eventually that I didn't earn that person's love naturally and I'd want it reversed or taken back eventually. Then maybe they'd fall in love with me anyway for being so honorable and really getting to know me.

Sounds like a bad romantic comedy.

havent u learned your lesson from the similar incident you had Mr Wood. lol

SexxxyJade
08-07-2008, 07:25 PM
True it wouldnt seem to morally right to "force" someone to fall in love with you ( funny how some of you turn my magic scenerio into force) but i feel like if you were genuine about it then there wouldnt be anything wrong. If you truely wanted to have a happy devoting life with this person, why not. Only when ur intention would be to maybe treat this person like a slave or something or maybe do something to mistreat them could i see this turning out bad.
Id rather deal with knowing i magically forced someone to love me than to go thru yrs and yrs of tribulations with lover after lover like most people have.
Just like Trogdor said, its really no differrent than powerful men using thier money and power to attract beautiful women and making them fall in love. Some of you are making some wild assumptions and ideas, like what if they were already involved with someone or what if they start to stalk you etc.
Like I said if you go into this genuinely as an honest peson I could see this working. I would hope you wouldnt choose someone already married or seriously involved or anypne crazy..lol
So my answer is yes, Id do it matter fact I just might take a trip to Louisiana and talk to one of those voo doo ladies. Ill let you all know how it turns out..lol

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Morally or not, Right or wrong, YES lol

Trogdor
08-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Sure, why not?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, look at what I got now. You're looking at perhaps the king of the dreaded friends zone, Hara. For pretty much the past 14 years, I've had so many female friends, but nothing beyond that......so, Hara, I pretty much have less than nothing. So it can't get much worse, I mean even a short fling's better than being the undisputed king of the friends zone. Hara, I got so many female friends that it's embarrasing and humiliating.

So, I got nothing...correct that....less than nothing to lose if I do it.

Odelay
08-07-2008, 09:34 PM
ppl fall in love w/ me all the time... i would never choose it... what happens when u r no longer into them? they get pyscho/ obsessive and stalk / hurt u? you can have someone love you but you making them love you doesnt mean that person will treat you right, doesnt mean they will always be right for you, doesnt mean they wont stray.... so no i wouldnt make someone fall in love w/ me forcefully

I agree with this. I would say "no"... not for romantic reasons but for the getting out of it reason.

Reminds me of a time at a tavern after a soccer game and some of the guys were calling this one team mate (who wasn't there at the time) crazy for dumping some beautiful girlfriend at the time. One guy came to his defense by saying... "What the hell do you guys know? How do you know she wasn't some shrieking harpy behind all that fine skin? Leave the poor guy in peace."

We all want to believe that Suzy Goodlooking has a sterling personality to go with those hot cans. Sure, shoot cupid's arrow. But be careful what you wish for. 8)

Legend
08-07-2008, 09:42 PM
True it wouldnt seem to morally right to "force" someone to fall in love with you ( funny how some of you turn my magic scenerio into force) but i feel like if you were genuine about it then there wouldnt be anything wrong. If you truely wanted to have a happy devoting life with this person, why not. Only when ur intention would be to maybe treat this person like a slave or something or maybe do something to mistreat them could i see this turning out bad.
Id rather deal with knowing i magically forced someone to love me than to go thru yrs and yrs of tribulations with lover after lover like most people have.
Just like Trogdor said, its really no differrent than powerful men using thier money and power to attract beautiful women and making them fall in love. Some of you are making some wild assumptions and ideas, like what if they were already involved with someone or what if they start to stalk you etc.
Like I said if you go into this genuinely as an honest peson I could see this working. I would hope you wouldnt choose someone already married or seriously involved or anypne crazy..lol
So my answer is yes, Id do it matter fact I just might take a trip to Louisiana and talk to one of those voo doo ladies. Ill let you all know how it turns out..lol

That is the point your not.

Trogdor
08-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Honesty gets you nothing these days. It's that simple.

blckhaze
08-07-2008, 11:04 PM
~kisses

Hell yes I would.
Honestly, with all the BS both sides go through, finding a ne and only seems more and more like a battle than it really should be.
plus, Itd be nice to choose who i spend 50+ years with.

tsntx
08-07-2008, 11:13 PM
but then ur making the choice of who the other person spends the rest of their life with... its not fair, honest, or right.

Justawannabe
08-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Great question...

Couple of things to be clear about... she said no cheating, no drama... so there go all the stalker fantasies and the faithless lover. The question is if you could, would you make a person love you.

These people would be happy to be with you, they would enjoy their time with you... not in the same category as a drunk one night stand either... where all the drama comes from waking up with someone you would never have slept with in your right mind. These folks would still want to be there in the morning.

Here's how the magic works... you spend a lot of time on your appearance and fortune.. play nice with the celebrity staff types to get access, but mean with the media types to seem edgy...

Seriously... most of us don't show up to our dates and go here's all my drama, really want me now? We show all our good points and keep the real bad stuff hidden away until we're sure the person loves us enough to handle it.

Anyway, if I was in love with someone... and I wouldn't be ruining their life (as in taking actual stuff from them, not potential stuff)... sure. Would I worry about them not really loving me... nope. Goes with the definition laid out... it's real love.

Now if you were to ask me if I could make someone act as if they loved me, or think they loved me when they didn't, then no. That's just cruel.

Sean

hondarobot
08-07-2008, 11:49 PM
I do it all the time unintentionally, it's like having a lousy super power. It's good for getting laid, but then I end up having to fix a bunch of stuff I don't own.

:?

blckhaze
08-08-2008, 12:09 AM
but then ur making the choice of who the other person spends the rest of their life with... its not fair, honest, or right.

eh
ill have 50 year to make it up to them :P

slinky
08-08-2008, 01:34 AM
its really no differrent than powerful men using thier money and power to attract beautiful women and making them fall in love. l

But do these women really fall in love with those guys? Or is it a security thing, if not outright gold digging?

Nowhere
08-08-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm too jaded. Yes, I'd have it done, even if it didn't have the genuineness of it 'randomly' happening. I'm sick of the game and want it to be over.

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 01:43 AM

The world's not fair, so why fight it? When does being good and honest ever get one anything, apart from being taken advantage of, looking weak, and forever being a chump.

It's like a guy who, like Bill Gates, broke many trust laws, monoply laws, and so on, and paid various companies and judges to be quiet about it, and all of our lives put togather are not even worth his little finger. Same with Martha Stewart, her inside trading scandel and jailtime brought her millions.

Where as a person who works hard morning to night, following the rules, and the like, he/she's the one that goes off hungry or struggling to pay for his/her kid's braces. And if he/she tried to do what Bill Gates or Martha Stewart did, we'd be in the most hardcore dungeon of a prison, getting gang raped by a bunch of overweight serieal killers named Bubba.

So, as the old saying goes, "There's not much gold in good." The world is not fair, and I don't see why we all gotta keep on being such honest, kind people, since it only leaves ya with:

1: Little or no money
2: No girls, just your dick/pussy in your hand, or worse, some 300 pound, bloated cow queen/Barney Gumbo wannabe.
3: You doing all the work while the jerks get all the credit and glory.

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 01:57 AM
its really no differrent than powerful men using thier money and power to attract beautiful women and making them fall in love. l

But do these women really fall in love with those guys? Or is it a security thing, if not outright gold digging?

Guys do it too, the 2 most famous being Tom Arnold and Kevin Federline.

Granted, Tom had to sleep with Rosanne ( That had to take balls, even if Tom is ugly ), but at least he got some money out of it.

And Federline got to bang Britney ( This was before she lost her mind and before he wrecked her body with those 2 hell babies he seeded her with ), is getting $30,000 a month alimony ( Nice to see a guy get a good deal on a devource. Granted he was an unemployed dancer who helped wreck Britney's career and reputation, it's still nice seeing a guy not get skrewed in a devorce for a change ), and knowing how bad boyz are great at getting girls, he's gonna be tapping the ass of another hottie in the future.

So, there is no fairness in this world, if there was, we would not be having this thread, and I myself would be having my arm around 1 or 2 cute little hotties as we speak instead of being a bitter dragon feeling like he's an old man inside and having quit GG's cold turkey.

Anyone else vibe with me on this? :?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Sure, why not?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, look at what I got now. You're looking at perhaps the king of the dreaded friends zone, Hara. For pretty much the past 14 years, I've had so many female friends, but nothing beyond that......so, Hara, I pretty much have less than nothing. So it can't get much worse, I mean even a short fling's better than being the undisputed king of the friends zone. Hara, I got so many female friends that it's embarrasing and humiliating.

So what seems to be wrong then? Why the 14 unlucky years? I don't understand.. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
08-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Yu bet i would shot hara in the ass with 100 love darts

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Yu bet i would shot hara in the ass with 100 love darts

lol You might as well keep me sedated at all times..Or I'll whip your ass a new hole! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
08-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Oh you know you love me Hara

Celeste
08-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Desperate Much?! :violin

EaRSh0ot
08-08-2008, 04:18 AM
I would only on the one condition that I would be hit with the/a arrow myself, i couldnt/wouldnt do it unless i was to be truly in love with that other person.

tsmandy
08-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Isn't the moral of this story usually that using your superpowers for selfish gain backfires in the end?

I agree with Jen, love has to be of someones own free will, otherwise its just a good plot for tsseduction or a disney movie.

Granted I've been in love with someone for the last 4 years, so its not something I long for, and its been a really long time since I've desired anyone un-attainable.

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 04:36 AM
Sure, why not?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

So what seems to be wrong then? Why the 14 unlucky years? I don't understand.. :?

~Kisses.

HTG
*Pulls out some glasses one would see on an old college professer from the 50's and slips them on*

Here's the reason I hate being the shiek of the "Let's Just Be Friends" harem. And I'll illustrate to you what I mean by unlucky 14 years.
The names are made up ( obviously :P ), but the situations are quite real.

~Some campy 50's educational film strip begins playing. The same voice guy doing all those 50's films starts talking.~ From the makers of Duck and Cover!.......

~Johny Nicefellow is walking along~. Johny Nicefellow is a fellow who always is there for his fellow man, never tires to take advantage of anyone/anything, follows the rules as best as possible, works hard in life, treats other as he wishes they treat him.

~Johny sees Amy Cutegal sitting on a bench in the park, having lunch.~ Johny had known Amy since they were both in kindergarten, he always thought she was the prettiest, sweetest girl he evermet. As children, they played chess togather, watched TV & had pizza at each other's home, got sick eating the paste at school, and made snowmen in the winter vacatons.

Over the years, Johny starting enjoying Amy's company more often then before. Yes, he and her would do their homework and help study for exams, they'd meet at the same table for lunchtime, they'd go play Quake against each the other kids after school, seeing who can rackup the most frags, they'd even do their excercise in the school's weight room during the week. Yes, they were the best of friends. And one day, both Johny & Amy started getting interested in the opposite sex ( and the same as well, in Amy's case ). Johny knew alot of girls, but they all had boyfriends or girlfriends already....and, as a bonus bit of info to you that are watching this film, girls in the midwest, even at a young age, are very monogomus when it comes to dating, so if you see a girl with someone already, expect her to be as if she has a ring on her finger already. Johny really liked Amy alot, she was one of the more prettiest, funiest, smartest girls he knew, and they both got along great and knew each other for years. Johny then figured, that Amy would be perhaps the best girl he could ask out. He knew her for most of his life as far back as his memory could pretain.....he knew what she liked, her hobbies, her tastes in food & music, and all sorts of other things that makes 2 people compatible.

~Jonhy walks to the men's room and looks in the mirror, combing his hair, making sure his shirt collor is not wrinkled, checking to make sure his breath smells minty freash and washes his hands. He looks in the mirror, nods in approval and takes a deep breathe and says "Ok, let's do this." ~

~Johny walks out of the men's room and walks over to where Amy is sitting. Amy smiles and says hi, Johny smiles and says hi as well. She offers him a seat, which he accepts and they start talking.~

Johny: So, Amy, how are you doing?

Amy: I'm doing great, thanks.

Johny: Good to hear. Getting ready for the weekend, Amy?

Amy: Not sure, I got my homework done early and I still got no idea for this weekend on what to do.

Johny: Well, I got two tickets to ( Insert name of band here ), I got one left here, care to join me, I'll drive us and we can get a bite t oeat on the way home.

Amy: *blinks surprised like girls in anime do and has that look on her face as if her bother just asked her out*

Johny: What's wrong, not your fav band?

Amy: I'm sorry, it's just that I don't like you in that sorta way.

Johny: *raises a brow in a very Spock-like manner* Come again?

Amy: I just can't see myself dating you.

Johny: Why not, we've known each other for years, Amy.

Amy: That's the point, it's weird.

Johny: *has a look on his face as if Amy just slapped him in the fact, elbowed hm in the chest, and kicked him in the groin*

Amy: I'm so sorry, you're a nice guy, and I'm sure you'll find a girl who'll be happy to be with you.

Johny: Unlike yourself, huh?

Amy: I''m sorry.

~Johny walks out of the lunch room and the Narrorator starts speaking
again. "Johny could not make out what just happened here. He thought that him and Amy being best of friends could go dating, since they got along so well, poor Johny could not make figure out this puzzle laid before him. ~

~Johny is seen handing his tickets to his folks ( yes, they liked the same music he does ) and tells them to have a good time, he'll just stay home, which he does and goes downstairs to unwind with one of his near daily workouts, grabbing a barbell as he goes into the basement.~

Narrorator: Yes, Johny had a good workout, but could still not place his finger as to why Amy thought it was bizare for Johny to ask her out. the following monday at school, Johny is seen talking with one of his buddies, Mr. Red Gothic Ravenwood, and tells him about what happened last friday.

Johny: So, Red, what do you think?

Red: Well, Johny, I'd ave to say that's you've been tossed onto the friends ladder, amigo.

Johny: friends ladder?

Red: Yes, where we guys just have one 'ladder' on which we decide who we want to date and who more than others, girls got 2 ladders.....1 for just guys they wanna 'just be friends' with, and the other for dating and fucking.

Johny: Hmmmm.

~Narrator comes back in. As Johny and Red speak, Ricky Badaz, the young man who gets in trouble in school on an almost daily basis, who smokes dope after school, and wil lstart a fight for the heck of it, comes into the lunchroom~

Narrorator: Ahh, Ricky Badaz, that one kid the parents and teachers in town warns everyone about, has just arrived. Look, he is walking to Amy, who's talking with her g/f's at one of the lunchtables, let's see what he's up to, shall we?

Ricky: Hey, ladies.

Amy: Hey

Other girls: Hi, sup, hi yas!

Ricky: What are you up to, Amy?

Amy: Not much. You?

Ricky: Care to join me at (insert name of bandhere) this weekend?

Amy: Hmmmm.....

Ricky: It's not like you're seeing anyone, I know.

Amy: Right....ok, I'll go

Ricky: See you at 8 on friday then.

~Ricky walks off, and amy and her g/f's starting exictingly talking about what happened. All the while Johny sees all this, slackjawed~

Johny: What the fuck just happened there?

Red: Looks like Ricky just got himself a new girl, it seems to me.

Johny: But why him? Amy does not even know him, and he's nothing but a thug. And an ugly one at that.

Red: Ricky's on the 2nd ladder, you're on the 1st. Girls don't want decent guys they known for years. They want danger.

Johny: Sounds more like a jerk.

Red: Exactly, girls want jerks. I hate breaking this to you, but nice guys will always finish last, dude.

~Red gets up and walks off, leaving Johny scratching his chin, thinking of what he just said.~

Narrorator: This left Johny alot to think about, Johny always thought that if one was a good, caring, decent person, and that girls would see this and appreciate a fellow like him. Could his gothic buddy be true, that girls only wanted jerks? He decided to see how the next year or two would workout and see. And for Johny did, for he started to meet other girls, getting to known them, their likes, theirs interests, their hobbies, and letting them get to know him as well. And when weekends came, and wanting to spend his weekend in the company of a nice girl, get into the dating scenes, he would ask out all these girls he is good friends with. Did he have any more luck than he had with Amy? Not really.

Girl 1: Can't we just be friends?

Girl 2: I like you alot, and you're cute and all, but it's just so....akward.

Girl 3, 5, 6 and 7: I'm dating Ricky Badaz.

Girl 4: I don't like dudes.

Narrator: You get the idea. Alas, Johny did not get to date any girls he liked during the 4 years at high school. He did find it disappointing he did not find a high school sweetheart, go to the senior prom or have a wild spring break.

~Johny is doing crunches on the floor, one of his cats laying next to him, watching him excercise~

Johny( while crunching) : Man, highschool is deffinately not going to be one of those happy memories. Freaking Ricky Badaz got most of them, all at the same time, and they don't seem to mind, and if I did that, they'd have nailed my butt to a cross by now.

Cat: nods

Johny: And I don't think I'm ugly, I get compliments on my apperence and all that, but these girls seem to give me a wide berth when it comes to trying to go above a friendship. Maybe Red was right at that time, that girls just want jerks.

Cat: mew.

Johny: Easy for you to say, you just lift up your tail and the other cats come to you. It don't work that way in the human species. Maybe I should try being more of the jerky guy to the girls.....not like it's gonna make things worse, eh?

Cat: mew.

Johny: We'll see if this helps me. I just wanna get the chance to have a misely, stinking date, so let's see what happens. ~Johny finishes excersing and the cat leaps on his chest and licks his cheek~ Yes, I love you to, fuzzball ^_<

Narrator: Yes, Johny did try that, but instead of the girls reciprocating to the new approach, the girls saw it more humorous and funny as opposed to dangerous and exiciting. And what have we learned from Johny's mis-adventures, here? Avoid being a good friend with a girl at all costs, since it means you are going to lose to guys like Ricky Badaz, and you're going to be stuck at home, talking to your pets, and feeling like a steaming pile of rhino feces. And girls, you want to know as to why guys do not want to be friends with you? When girls view a guy as a friend, she gets creeped out by said friend(s) asking her on a date, as if a sibling or a man stricken with leprocy asked her on a date. Being the fact that these unfortunate males ( or females....I've known lesbians who were burnt by this, also. ) pretty much have no chance of being able to go with you on the next level is the main reason that they fear being placed into the dreaded friends zone or on the friends ladder in the first place. If there was a chance for these fellows, it would not be so bad. In conclusion: friendships are feared among males and some females, and that the concept of "The High School Sweethearts", which are people who were good friends for a long time and actually did go to the next level, is very rare. And not merely in high school, but later in life as well.

~Narrator removes his glasses and sits back down at his desk~
Narrator: I hope this film was informative to you all, and please come back in our next film: Cotten Swab: Friend or Menace?

And that's just a crude illustration, Hara. If you remember my post from HA:

Lemme give a small, abridged track record with GG's, then I'll continue:

1994-1998, my high school years. Nothing.....absolutely nothing. Nothing but "Can't we just be friends?" speeches left and right. No high school sweet heart, no dating, no senior prom. ( and for the prom bit, going stag is as pathetic, in my opinion, as bringing an ugly girl or paying some chick to pretend she's your date ). Like how Michael Jackson had no childhood when he was a child, I did not have what you could call a "teenagehood" ...might explain my messed up mentality, eh?

And not from 1998 onwards. I met an awesome girl, very unique one in the form of a hermaphrodite babe. She was dark haired, quite petite, a sexy goth babe without the despressed disposition they typically have. We had a great time, first girl I spelt with too, but she had a millitary dad, which ment they had to move about from time to time, and well, she moved a few months after I met her, and never seen her again.

November 1999. I was at Gibralter Trade Center, which is like a large public weekend market place. I met this cutie there at the holestic area I was at, where I often buy crystals or other magic related stuff. Anyhow, she noticed I was checking her out ( she looked alot like Bif Naked, not as super lean as Bif is, but still nice ). We hit it off fast, had rather steamy phone conversations, dated a week later, she was very bi and brought her g/f on our second date. All went well till 2000. In April I called her, only to find out she and her family moved away....new people we at the house. I tried her cell phone and her pager....they were no longer in use. She totally vanished from my life, and she did not tell me about it.....no phone call, no e-mail, not even a letter. She did not even say goodbye....as like I was not importent to her enough to even say anything.

November/December 2001-Feburary 2002. I knew a girl at a store I used to work at and we hit it off nicely. A cute, tall redhead. We chatted alot on AOL, we got along great and were planning to start dating. We were gonna start at the end of Febuary, and on Valentine's day, I went to the store with a bunch of flowers and a red stuffed bear to give to her. I waited a few minutes and there she was, I walked up to her with my hands behind my back and a smile on my face. We said hi and she said she had to tell me something. Turns out she was seeing someone else....."great," I thought to myself, someone beat me to it yet again." I asked her whom, she said she is going back to see her ex. Now, to let you know, her ex was a drummer from a no name garage rockband and that he was treating her very badly, calling her bad names, and I bet anything he struck her before. So, she said she was so sorry, and I said, "Yes....I just bet you are." I showed her the gifts and walked to the doors of the store and stuffed both the flowers and the bear in the trashcan and left.
And guess what? About 2 years later, a buddy of mine who worked there also IM'ed me one night and told me, "You know that redhead you liked alot a few years ago?" I said, "yea, what about her?" He said, "Well, that rocker guy she went back to got her all knocked-up, and when he found out, he skipped town fast." So, not only did she turn me down for Mr. Bad-Ass Rock n' Roller, she now has herself a bastard hell-spawn now also. If that chick is reading this thread somehow, I got 3 words for you, "You go, girl." rolleyes.gif

2000-2003. I was in a long distence relationship with a girl in Georgia, and we were doing great. She was a hottie...she looked like that girl with the short dark hair in Pamela Anderson's VIP series, if anyone remembers. Anyhow, we were getting pretty close and lovey dovey. In 2002, we were planning to see each other in person. I was saving every penny I could and did not buy anything for myself during the summer of that year. In January 2003, I was about ready to see her and I IM'ed her and said I would be ready within a week to see her. She was acting somewhat out of the normal that night, so I figured I bet try to find out what. Well, after steering about the conversation and so on, I found out. She said she's gonna move outta her mom's house and with Stacey. I thought to myself, "Hmmm, odd, her and her mom are like awesome friends, and she's only 19, does not sound like her." She and her mom stuck like glue since the dad left when this chick was not even 2, so her sudden moving was like a big suprise. Also, I know she is bisexual, and figured, "Ok, so met a nice girl and is moving in with her.....could be fun, maybe I might meet 2 girls when I see her, perhaps." Well, turns out Stacey's a guy in the army she hooked up with. What sorta fucked up parents name a guy Stacey, anyhow? Anyways, I asked her what about us? I asked her if it's over now. She said, "Yea, I guess so.....I'm sorry." I got her name off my IM list right away and then went downstairs and pretty much trashed the basement in anger. Picture that scene from Darkman where Westlake went into rage and tore apart his lab.....that was pretty much me. My cats had to leave the room, it was so bad. I later tired to get drunk.....a 6 pack of beer and a bottle of wine....nothing.....bad enough i got fucked over big time, I could not even get wasted to drown my anger. Anyhow, she married this guy later, a friend of hers and mine told me. She always wanted to get into the army, and seems she wanted to find an easier way to do so. Her friend also told me Stacey was unfaithful and saw other chicks also. So now this chick's devorced younger than Britney, and this chick has nothing to show for it except the extra weight she put on from the birthcontrol pills she took since he was not wanting to wear a rubber. You go, girl.

2004 to present. It's been pretty much the same, girls giving me the fucking friends speech, trying to hook me up with their lonely and very unattractive girlfriends ( which in even more of an insult to me. ), and so on. In 2004, I met online an awesome asian babe. She was gorgious, friendly, liked Transformers even more than I do XD. She was born and raised in Hawaii, and was working in Japan as a translator for Square-Enix and a few geek related magazines. We got off well, on her forums, I once mentioned in a thread about how awful girls in the Midwest, especially Michigan, were. And I said how I outta move to California one day, and she said, "Or maybe Japan! :D " I mean she pretty much said it right there how she felt about me. Anyhow, in late 2006, she said she was moving back to Hawaii soon. She was not happy cause Japan was more fun than the states, especially when it comes to collecting things and other geeky hobbies. We talked on the phone often....god her voice was angelic *_*. New Years eve, 2007, we were on the phone, but both of our phones died out on us. Within 10 minutes, she sent me an email telling me her phone went out on her, and apologized and I told her the same in the reply. We chatted on MSN a couple of nights later. And when I asked her what she thought of me visiting her soon, and she said "Sure, I think that would be fun smile.gif " All going good so far, yes? Well, soon she vanished.....from my messangers and even the Transformers forum she set up for the small knit group of friends and buddies in the hobby, and the site was more fun and kick ass than any of the big forums like Sibertron.com. Everyone on the forum now calls her "Captain AWOL". This was around the moving to Hawaii time. Ok, it takes some time to move, but it was getting longer and longer. She was not answering her cell, the voice mails I left, or my emails. I even told her exactly how I felt about her in one email, hoping she's reply. Well, she had not answered anything since September 2007. It's like she's vanished, and not just from me, but the whole forum she seemed to abandoned. And I don't care if she is busy or have no computer acess......everyone has 5 minutes in their day to answer an e-mail, especially from a good friend ( and a then possibly future b/f ). And computer/internet acess is everywhere...libraries, coffee houses, internet cafe's, even on airplanes. There's no excuse, really.

And that's just the abridged story of my crappy love life. And I've quit on GG's altogather. There nothing but walking, talking vaginas with no compassion or remorse to me now. And T-girls have treated me MUCH more better than GG's ever had, 10 fold. I can only hope I find a good t-girl.

And don't even bother saying, "Oh, don't worry, Trog. A good girl will come your way soon!" If I had a dollar each time I heard that, especialy from a very attractive chick, I'd have me an army of gold robots at my command now. > : (

And for those saying, "Just be patient, etc." I been in this for 14 years, and have not had a simple, measley date in 9. I think there's a point where one can be too patient, don't you think so?

So, excuse my pragmatisim in this thread.

You see what I mean by 14 years of shitty luck, Hara. I did not have the luck to be born a thug and have that wild, porn-star break, pimpin' life that guys like Ricky Badaz was able to enjoy.

Answered question? :wink: *Watches his cat dancing to Gun's n' Roses* :o

hondarobot
08-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Mandy's got a nice butt.

(Crass comment inserted to negate super power)

Now something else inserted in the butt in question. . .

:wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 05:27 AM
You see what I mean by 14 years of shitty luck, Hara. I did not have the luck to be born a thug and have that wild, porn-star break, pimpin' life that guys like Ricky Badaz was able to enjoy.

Omg. Such terrible luck then? I'm sorry to hear. I dunno what to say..I guess you probably just lived/grew up in the wrong city. You kinda actually reminded me of my younger brother who while good looking just found it hard to get dates back in high school (he was too bookish and uptight for most girls). But then things changed for the better when he graduated and went to college. He was a late bloomer, unlike me or my sister. lol Maybe you should try and move to change your luck in the dating department?

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 06:00 AM

Omg. Such terrible luck then? I'm sorry to hear. I dunno what to say..I guess you probably just lived/grew up in the wrong city. You kinda actually reminded me of my younger brother who while good looking just find it hard to get dates in high school (he was too bookish and uptight for most girls). But then things changed for the better when he graduated and went to college. He was a late bloomer, unlike me or my sister. lol Perhaps you should move to change your luck in the dating department?

~Kisses.

HTG

Trust me, when I have the $$$ saved up, I'm going out west. But right now, michigan's economy is so bad most people can't even afford to move. And why is it all the hotties live on the east & west coats, NY & CA specifically......and all the inner states are just full of train wrecks? I mean the so-called 'girls' here would make the cast from The View look like beauty queens. :roll: Or make Britney look sane.

Personally, I would just love to know why I was not getting the babes at 14 or 15 when everyone else is. I mean I'm 29, and it seems like I gotta go to my 15 year old friends for dating advice. :shock:

God's got ALOT of explaining to do once I'm up there one day. :x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-08-2008, 06:04 AM
I recall your older post. I can see why you're frustrated. Though moving is just a suggestion. I find doing that quite liberating when I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

trish
08-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Samuel L. Jackson

(if only cupid's arrow could make just a tad younger too)

NYBURBS
08-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Trust me, when I have the $$$ saved up, I'm going out west. But right now, michigan's economy is so bad most people can't even afford to move. And why is it all the hotties live on the east & west coats, NY & CA specifically......and all the inner states are just full of train wrecks? I mean the so-called 'girls' here would make the cast from The View look like beauty queens. :roll: Or make Britney look sane.

Personally, I would just love to know why I was not getting the babes at 14 or 15 when everyone else is. I mean I'm 29, and it seems like I gotta go to my 15 year old friends for dating advice. :shock:

Dude with all due respect, quit trying to pity yourself it's demeaning and self-defeatist. First of all, you say you're 29 but you're hanging out with 15 year olds.... Perhaps there's a clue in that? Second of all, a lot of women are sticklers for looks and body shape these days; perhaps you could afford to work out a bit more or look at your overall appearance (having never seen you, I don't know). Either way, sitting here and moaning your shitty luck isn't going to make a piece of putang magically appear on top of your pole. Take the initiative and do what needs to be done to correct your life so you find it satisfying.

I'm not trying to be a dick or claim that I'm Rico Suave getting all sorts of random ass, but posting your woes repeatedly isn't solving shit. Oh and the mid-west has good looking women, you just need to get away from the really rural areas.

You're right about most women not liking the "good decent" types. However, you have to decide if you're out to get laid (i.e., the chicks that like bad boys) or you want to find someone special that means something (they are harder to find but are out there).

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 07:14 AM

Dude with all due respect, quit trying to pity yourself it's demeaning and self-defeatist. First of all, you say you're 29 but you're hanging out with 15 year olds.... Perhaps there's a clue in that? Second of all, a lot of women are sticklers for looks and body shape these days; perhaps you could afford to work out a bit more or look at your overall appearance (having never seen you, I don't know). Either way, sitting here and moaning your shitty luck isn't going to make a piece of putang magically appear on top of your pole. Take the initiative and do what needs to be done to correct your life so you find it satisfying.

I'm not trying to be a dick or claim that I'm Rico Suave getting all sorts of random ass, but posting your woes repeatedly isn't solving shit. Oh and the mid-west has good looking women, you just need to get away from the really rural areas.

You're right about most women not liking the "good decent" types. However, you have to decide if you're out to get laid (i.e., the chicks that like bad boys) or you want to find someone special that means something (they are harder to find but are out there).

1: I got friends of all types and ages. Just cause I am nearly 30, does NOT mean I gotta become the crusty, complaining fart. One needs to grow up, but one does not need to grow old.

2: Trust me, I workout constantly, had me a nice workout for the past 45 minutes here. Hitting the weights or the gazelle is what you'll often see me doing more than not. Which reminds me, I gotta take some pics of my progress that Hara asked me a few weeks ago on HD's.

3: I'm not posting for pity, buddy. All I am doing is venting and ranting a bit, letting out some steam so I don't explode like a volcano like I see some people in the dating game do.

And yea, women don't seem to want decent fellows....untill they are all fat and used up by their 'exciting' thug boy friends. Hell, over in Detroit here, Kuami "The Thug Mayor" Kilpatrick, just got his ass sent for jail for violating his bond. Too all bad boy lovers out there, next time you set your eyes on some punk or gangbanger that everyone knows just spells trouble, just take a look at Kuami.....and remember that's their most likely than not future.

slinky
08-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Isn't the moral of this story usually that using your superpowers for selfish gain backfires in the end? .

Does that depend on if it's DC or Marvel?

slinky
08-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Is Trogdor Kid Rock's younger, less lucky brother?

NYBURBS
08-08-2008, 08:54 AM
1: I got friends of all types and ages. Just cause I am nearly 30, does NOT mean I gotta become the crusty, complaining fart. One needs to grow up, but one does not need to grow old.

2: Trust me, I workout constantly, had me a nice workout for the past 45 minutes here. Hitting the weights or the gazelle is what you'll often see me doing more than not. Which reminds me, I gotta take some pics of my progress that Hara asked me a few weeks ago on HD's.

3: I'm not posting for pity, buddy. All I am doing is venting and ranting a bit, letting out some steam so I don't explode like a volcano like I see some people in the dating game do.

And yea, women don't seem to want decent fellows....untill they are all fat and used up by their 'exciting' thug boy friends. Hell, over in Detroit here, Kuami "The Thug Mayor" Kilpatrick, just got his ass sent for jail for violating his bond. Too all bad boy lovers out there, next time you set your eyes on some punk or gangbanger that everyone knows just spells trouble, just take a look at Kuami.....and remember that's their most likely than not future.

Look I'm not trying to bash on you; I realize I may have come off a bit harsh. I'm just saying life is what it is, if something isn't going the way you want it then you need to reexamine the situation. I've played online games, so I have ppl I talk with also that are young, I just wouldn't ask them for dating or life advice.

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Is Trogdor Kid Rock's younger, less lucky brother?

I hope not, I would hate to look like that disgustling little troll :lol:
If I was, I'd be have been busy trying to steal Pamela from him when they were an item. 8)

I've played online games, so I have ppl I talk with also that are young, I just wouldn't ask them for dating or life advice.

But if a teenager's living the life of a pimp, and already have had longer and better winning streak with the chicks....in dating, sex and the whole deal, I think he's on to something....you gotta admit that. :wink: I only regret this kid was around when I was his age, or the girls he's banging were around when I was that young, could have done me a world of good....big time. :wink:

Legend
08-08-2008, 11:15 AM

It might not get you laid sometimes but it can give you inner peace.

Trogdor
08-08-2008, 12:23 PM

It might not get you laid sometimes but it can give you inner peace.

Getting chicks and getting laid will gimme inner peace. 8)

tsmandy
08-08-2008, 01:01 PM
trog, I think nyburbs was giving you good advice.

Complaining about lack of sex and lack of hot girls in Michigan (which is flat out untrue buddy, hate to break it to you, 2 of the hottest women I've ever met are from Ann Arbor) is sure to keep your blue balls in tact.

whatislove
08-08-2008, 04:46 PM
What is love...baby don't hurt me.. dont hurt me..no more

say it 3 times!