PDA

View Full Version : any other guys out there that blow other guys?

milehightslove
08-06-2008, 08:03 AM
I love tgirls just as much as anybody out there, but I live in colorado which is surrounded by nothing, so tgirls are hard to come by. I've probably paid for ten girls or so in my life, but when tgirls are hard to find, and cost you on average 150 bucks, you make do with what is available to you.
One of my hottest experiences was at a downtown college bathroom, some guy was wanking to a magazine, he tapped his foot and I eventually sat down in the next stall and let him fuck my face until he blew his wad in my mouth. That was a great big white clean dick, I never swallow a guys spunk though, tgirls different story. I'm reluctant to give my ass up to a guy though, never done that, I'm afraid it will make me feel like a bitch and act less straight, I don't know if that makes any sense. I've given my ass plenty of times to girls but I feel way more comfortable because I've already played with and sucked on their tits, it just makes it ok cuz I'm with a "girl". I'm attracted to the female shape, smell, etc, but I have blown other guys before. I usually prefer to have them hide behind a glory-hole, that way you can just pretend it's a tgirl behind the wall if you want. I still love genetic girls too they drive me nuts with their bodies, but they don't have the same wiring as guys and tgirls, that sex-drive/testosterone.

NYBURBS
08-06-2008, 08:34 AM
I smell BULLSHIT

Thatiger23
08-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I smell BULLSHIT

lmao "sneeze" im allergic to bullshit

Belgie
08-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Got to agree with the above posters. Sounds like so much trolling BS.

MerriCait
08-06-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm reluctant to give my ass up to a guy though, never done that, I'm afraid it will make me feel like a bitch and act less straight,

guy + guy = gay, wether it sucking or fucking.

Teabagger Vance
08-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Welcome to Hung Angels, Senator Craig. But you don't have to pretend that you live in Colorado. :P

Barnabis78
08-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Welcome to Hung Angels, Senator Craig. But you don't have to pretend that you live in Colorado. :P

LOL, nice Vance.

Celeste
08-08-2008, 03:32 AM
Wouldnt this post refer to everyone on this site :lol:

socal_thongboy
08-08-2008, 04:02 AM
I just like to suck dick myself.

is that the answer you're looking for??

hondarobot
08-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Lol. I've worked at a GLBT club for ten years, I've never had any interest in having sex with a guy. Never done it, never will. To each their own, I suppose.

Paladin
08-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Was sen larry craig by chance in the same bathroom ? :D

handsumjack
08-09-2015, 05:40 PM
I like Fem Guys. But did suck this rough looking guy off. He worked for me and something just clicked.

handsumjack
04-30-2018, 07:59 PM
ANYONE + Guy + Woman +Transgendered + Trap + Crossdresser + Who ever else an individual enjoys intimately-sexually as long as it is by consent,not against the law and does not do any harm and most important never those who are underage... = Pansexual --- Who am I to Judge.