Legend
08-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Which handheld system do you prefer?

timxxx
08-06-2008, 03:44 PM
PSP by far the best

hwbs
08-06-2008, 06:38 PM
i had psp but got rid of mine.....i would vote psp cause u can do a lot more with it...they are really dope modded...

Wino the SuperHero
08-06-2008, 07:17 PM
PSP.
you can do a lot more with it.

Rui
08-06-2008, 10:39 PM
its a matter of personal choice, test both.

yes, you have better hardware with the psp, but in my opinion, the gameplay in the DS is better, and the games are more fun (not that the games on the psp arent fun, only they are just like ps2 ones, nothing new)

Brother_darky
08-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Prefer DS lite.
I hate my PSP, barely play it as the games are too quick to complete.

JanetElise
08-07-2008, 08:38 AM
I have a handy little mod chip for my DS called
R4DS Revolution. You put your roms, movies, mp3s etc on a micro SD chip and insert into the mod cart. Works a treat!!!

Here is where I got mine. It's a canadian company but not to worry. Mine shipped and arrived in 6 days.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/home.php

Legend
08-07-2008, 08:44 AM
I have a handy little mod chip for my DS called
R4DS Revolution. You put your roms, movies, mp3s etc on a micro SD chip and insert into the mod cart. Works a treat!!!

Here is where I got mine. It's a canadian company but not to worry. Mine shipped and arrived in 6 days.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/home.php

That is some pretty cool hardware.

EyeCumInPiece
08-07-2008, 10:36 AM
i prefer the DS because it reminds me of the old handheld systems. The PSP reminds me too much of the usual games you play on ps2 or ps3 and quite frankly if im gonna play games like that, id rather do it on a tv screen.

Thatiger23
08-07-2008, 10:51 AM
id say go with withe PSP...i have a modded one and its alot of fun...a buddy at work did somethings to it and now i can do whatever i want

Paladin
08-08-2008, 04:55 AM
I see we have some jr high schoolers here...

Baron Of Hell
08-08-2008, 06:43 AM
They are about the same. Right now I play the psp more but that changes like the wind. I have the r4ds also and I don't use it to pirate games. ComicBookDS is my app of choice I use on it.

Game wise the DS is better. I actually only have one game for the PSP and that came with it. The games for the psp cost a pretty penny and I only have a mild interest in most. Where the psp shines is the multimedia. I have 5 umd movies and convert the movies I have using a freeware program I have.

So for me the psp is more of a media player than a game player and the ds is more of comicbook reader slash game player. Both are well worth the money.