PDA

View Full Version : When the guy doesn't know...

BluegrassCat
08-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Is this a pretty common experience for the girls; a guy finding out while making out/getting close? And what is the usual response?
The guy in Danielle's story just seems crazy to me, chasing her around the club instead of hooking up with a hottie but whatever. I was with a girl who was trying to hide it the whole time but eventually whipped it out and everything went well. :D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX wrote:
I went to a huge straight club with my friend Sonia here in LA. We got free drinks and got a bit tipsy.
We meet this super hot army guy and start dancing with him. Sonia is facing him and I am grabbing him from behind. Sonia has on Jeans and I have on a mini. I do the reach around and grab his cock and start playing with it while Sonia is lip smakin'
He then proceeds to reach under my skirt and guess what????
He finds a super hard uncut anaconda cock!
I know it's cliche but true story.
He gets all freaked out and starts chasing us around the club. It was my first time there and I had no clue where the exit was. I finally found it and we hid behind a huge bouncer - who was also super hot.
I asked him to keep the guy in the club while me and Sonia took off.
It was scary, but I had to jack off when I got home lol

double_cheese13
08-06-2008, 01:57 AM
I think it's just chance for a guy to actually be o.k. with a girl having a cock in a straight club. I would think almost every single guy would be there to get pussy. And, i think the reason they flip out is because of what other people might think if they find out what happened to them. In this situation prepare for shit to explode in your face. I mean some girls have been murdered because of this

Nowhere
08-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Is this a pretty common experience for the girls; a guy finding out while making out/getting close? And what is the usual response?
The guy in Danielle's story just seems crazy to me, chasing her around the club instead of hooking up with a hottie but whatever. I was with a girl who was trying to hide it the whole time but eventually whipped it out and everything went well. :D

TS DANIELLE FOXXX wrote:
I went to a huge straight club with my friend Sonia here in LA. We got free drinks and got a bit tipsy.
We meet this super hot army guy and start dancing with him. Sonia is facing him and I am grabbing him from behind. Sonia has on Jeans and I have on a mini. I do the reach around and grab his cock and start playing with it while Sonia is lip smakin'
He then proceeds to reach under my skirt and guess what????
He finds a super hard uncut anaconda cock!
I know it's cliche but true story.
He gets all freaked out and starts chasing us around the club. It was my first time there and I had no clue where the exit was. I finally found it and we hid behind a huge bouncer - who was also super hot.
I asked him to keep the guy in the club while me and Sonia took off.
It was scary, but I had to jack off when I got home lol

This is an old story, since she's been post-op for a while.

I can't see this being common, since I thought most women tucked.

:?

BluegrassCat
08-06-2008, 02:06 AM
When you're making out the right way tucking is no protection. This had a happy ending:

While making out with a guy who didn't know (I didn't know he didn't know since I met him through a guy friend of mine who knew)!! lol

Thankfully though, the night didn't end abruptly after he found out! Hehe.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BluegrassCat
08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
Kelly Shore (hottie) had a similar experience as danielle

haha no mine was with a girlfriend of mine (genetic girl) and a guy and he was dancing with us both and he stuck his hands in between my legs while we were all dancing and he obviously felt something, and he started yelling at my friend why she didn't say anything lol and then he gets all growly and he said I tell you what you both have 5 minutes to get out of here before I kick both of your asses lol

DC
08-06-2008, 05:20 AM
bottomline is most guys would do it....

scroller
08-06-2008, 06:43 AM
Might be fun as a fantasy, but Angie Zapata got beaten to death with a fire extinguisher for that (just the case in the news this week):

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/02/us/02murder.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=angie%20zapata&st=cse&oref=slogin

BluegrassCat
08-06-2008, 09:53 AM
wow the violence of that kind even hadn't occurred to me. Do women try to make sure the guy knows before it gets physical/intimate? Just curious?

Supai
08-07-2008, 01:21 AM
wow the violence of that kind even hadn't occurred to me. Do women try to make sure the guy knows before it gets physical/intimate? Just curious?

Vast majority yes. I always make sure he knows before our first date.

Celeste
08-07-2008, 04:14 AM
NEWSFLASH guys!!!

Not every guy would do it, and not every guy is into cock packing trannies :roll: Play with fire, and sometimes you get burned.

hondarobot
08-07-2008, 04:26 AM
Oh good grief, Celeste is very attractive. I'm just saying. Please disregard this off topic post if anyone finds it annoying.

But, damn. . .

OEMEnemyNum1
08-07-2008, 06:59 AM
NEWSFLASH guys!!!

Not every guy would do it, and not every guy is into cock packing trannies :roll: Play with fire, and sometimes you get burned.

I know, I've slapped girls for hiding less than that.........Teach her to forget telling me about having a dog.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-07-2008, 11:41 AM
When you're making out the right way tucking is no protection. This had a happy ending:

While making out with a guy who didn't know (I didn't know he didn't know since I met him through a guy friend of mine who knew)!! lol

Thankfully though, the night didn't end abruptly after he found out! Hehe.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

That guy was an exception. Sorta one that got thru the cracks (so to speak). I normally tell guys what I am. But in this case, It was rather late we hung out etc. I've previously been with his cousin so I didn't expect his cousin not to tell him. But I guess, I was just in for the surprise as he was! lol But alls well that ends well. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG