PDA

View Full Version : My Life Exotic with DJ Asia

DJ_Asia
08-04-2008, 08:34 PM
When im not shooting the hottest girls in Bangkok,I spend my off time on a tropical island in the southern region located in the Gulf of Thailand.

White sandy beaches ringed by swaying coconut palms surrounded on all sides by deep turquoise water.As you head away from the beach the island starts to rise into thick unexplored jungle mountains...(think Apocalypse Now) where wild monkeys,elephants,and all sorts of odd creatures call home.

A couple years ago I almost got bit on the face by a snake that had decided to chillout on my water cooler.Then just a few months later I had a baby King Cobra crawling across my kitchen floor.In april we had a saltwater Croc climb up onto the beach where I relax.I guess it comes with the territory.So tonight im watching a movie w/ some friends and one of them tells me I have a snake on the porch.First I lock my dogs on my deck so they dont get nailed and then then I go look at it...small banded white or creme and black/brown.So I jump online for an ID....should I panic or is it harmless?!?
If this were baseball Id be doing pretty good cuz it was one of 3 possibilities,a Laotian Wolf Snake (bitey but harmless)Southern Bridle snake (harmless) or a Malayan Krait,which according to the Steve Irwin project website calls the 3rd deadliest snake in the fucking world!Even better by the time I got back from the computer it was gone...probably climbed up into my waterfall which is outside my front door...cobras,crocs,kraits...oh shit!

ImpulZ
08-04-2008, 09:36 PM
wow...........6 years ago on my vacation in thailand i saw also a lot of snakes and a lot of other reptiles....In koh samui i was standing face too face with a baboon....thats pretty scary but i survived..... :)

BeardedOne
08-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Saturday I woke up in the middle of the nite with a Palmetto bug strolling up my arm, in a Red Roof in Delawhere (Far, far, far away from Palmetto homeland). Yes, I can now levitate at will. :shock:

But jeez, Deej...

You and your fucking snakes, man. :shock:

Though, I shouldn't be all that surprised. After all, we're on a tranny forum...It's all about the damn snake now, innit? :wink:

Coroner
08-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Welll, you´re working with girls that have "snakes" all the time, Asia. :lol:

blckhaze
08-05-2008, 02:12 AM
maybe i was wrong about white people.
yall dont always run and pick up strange animals for fun.

TomSelis
08-05-2008, 04:43 AM
*crosses Thailand off places I must go to list*

DJ_Asia
08-05-2008, 06:07 AM
maybe i was wrong about white people.
yall dont always run and pick up strange animals for fun.

LMAO!!