PDA

View Full Version : Surprising facial or surprised cum in mouth? Amsterdam too..

Levam
08-03-2008, 11:08 PM
One thing I find extremely hot is the idea of visiting a shemale and have her cum on my face or in my mouth unexpected. Especially if she shot a big load.
I say "idea" because I dont have any personal experiences where that happened. Due to safety reasons I only gone for getting a facial by the tgirl every time. But I always took the intiative myself to the cumming part. Half of the times I had to pay extra for this, the other half not. My question is therefore if anyone experienced being given such a surprise before. Who was it with? Did she cum big? Details please :)

Second question: Any experiences where the tgirl told you she *would* cum in your face or mouth? Either in a "sensual" way (like "lie down baby, I want to cum on your face") or a more "hardcore" verbal, like calling you a bitch and demanding you to take her load.

Third question: Going to Amsterdam next month, and was thinking of changing my strategy as not to ask the cumming question myself. I guess I was too eager before, but I thought that if I didnt ask theres no gurantee that it will happen. But in the Red light district in Amsterdam I heard everything must be negotiated beforehand. Is it realistic to think one would meet a ts in the Amster RLD where she will give you a surprise facial or telling you she wants to cum on your face? Looking for a hot tranny with a big cumshot there (yeah I know, lower your expectations... "all those customers and you expect a big cumshot?") but then again its not impossible either. maybe if I meet her at the right time of the day)

Dinand
08-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Third question: Going to Amsterdam next month, and was thinking of changing my strategy as not to ask the cumming question myself. I guess I was too eager before, but I thought that if I didnt ask theres no gurantee that it will happen. But in the Red light district in Amsterdam I heard everything must be negotiated beforehand. Is it realistic to think one would meet a ts in the Amster RLD where she will give you a surprise facial or telling you she wants to cum on your face?
I have no history with a tgirl in Amsterdam, well only 1 but that didn't go to well so based on my visits to regular girls in Amsterdam I can say you have to work out every detail because they won't do things that weren't discussed before especially the things you are asking.

Levam
08-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the reply Dinand. Quite surprised there so little feedback on this thread though. :cry:

Dinand
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Our Bloedstraat expert PeterK got banned from here so we lost a lot of knowledge!

Levam
08-10-2008, 05:26 PM
I take it these things are quite uncommon then in the US (or Europe for that matter). I guess these questions stated on a asian ladyboy forum would give more results :roll:

rubbercock
09-15-2008, 07:19 PM
In my experience the tgirls in Bloedstraat are reluctant to ejaculate for their customers because once they've cum they're out of commission for a while. I once persuaded one to do it for me but she wouldn't do it for me there and then. I had to go back and visit her again at the end of her shift. She was true to her word and let me wank her to completion, dribbling a small runny load onto my chest. I think that what the original poster wants is unfortunately not likely to be available in Amsterdam at any reasonable price.