PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Thai shemales

clearmythoughts
08-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok, so here's the story. I'm a young man who is backpacking solo through Southeast Asia at the moment and I'm going to be in Bangkok in 2 weeks for about 3 days. I'm thinking this might be my once-in-a-lifetime shot at getting some hot Thai tranny ass. However, I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing it.

It would be awesome if anyone with experience with Bangkok trannies could give me some tips on places to go (particularly which places to avoid in regards to STDs), how much to expect to pay, etc. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I tried using the search function on this site, but it seems to be nonfuctional at the moment.

El_hefe
08-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Just show up in NANA plaza, nature will do the rest.

DJ_Asia
08-02-2008, 08:07 PM
drop me a private message with what exactly you are looking for.

PapiBear
08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Look up "Katoey"
Try Queens Castle in PatPong or look around Soi Cowboy.

Tell the girls you are looking for a functioning Katoey.

If you find someone you'd actually like to spend time with, you can always take her on vacation to one of the resort area.

If you see two that you like and can't make up your mind which you want, ask yourself, "why choose?" Just take both. Or all three. Or five.

Now, having said that, some warnings:
1. Don't expect much in the way of conversation. Not a lot of conversation to be had.

2. The girls will want more money. (They aren't doing this for love). If the girl tries to get some extra money from you, and if you decide to give it to her, you will have trained her to ask for more. Now you'll have to ween her: If you gave her $25 extra, then the next time, give her $10, then $5, then nothing. She'll connect the dots.

3. Use protection. I'm assuming that you're smart enough to know this, but it bears a reminder. Not just HIV, but lots of other nasties are common in Thailand.

DJ_Asia
08-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Look up "Katoey"
Try Queens Castle in PatPong or look around Soi Cowboy.

Tell the girls you are looking for a functioning Katoey.

If you find someone you'd actually like to spend time with, you can always take her on vacation to one of the resort area.

If you see two that you like and can't make up your mind which you want, ask yourself, "why choose?" Just take both. Or all three. Or five.

Now, having said that, some warnings:
1. Don't expect much in the way of conversation. Not a lot of conversation to be had.

2. The girls will want more money. (They aren't doing this for love). If the girl tries to get some extra money from you, and if you decide to give it to her, you will have trained her to ask for more. Now you'll have to ween her: If you gave her $25 extra, then the next time, give her $10, then $5, then nothing. She'll connect the dots.

3. Use protection. I'm assuming that you're smart enough to know this, but it bears a reminder. Not just HIV, but lots of other nasties are common in Thailand.

Ummmm....Queens Castle is 75% female and 25% post-op...across the soi is KC3...thats where the Patpong girls are to be found
Soi Cowboy has zero ladyboys

PapiBear
08-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Guess I'm out of date. Thanks for the correction.

ImpulZ
08-02-2008, 09:10 PM
thailand is amazing....next year my second trip....i never fucked a tranny in thailand so maybe next year 8)

@dj asia,you know the way :wink: :D

hiwatt1000
08-02-2008, 09:17 PM
...I leave Tuesday for BKK [work stuff]...8 days solo-mission...second time, too and all I gotta say, and every time I go..."fffaaahhwk, man..."

GroobySteven
08-02-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.lblbforum.com

Check out the above FREE website we run. All the information you need there for safety in Thailand - feel free to ask questions.

voy4her
08-03-2008, 03:13 AM
just dont eat the fried tarantulas

clearmythoughts
08-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the advice and particularly for the link Seanchai! I'm so fucking excited about this, I just want to figure out all the logistics beforehand and avoid doing anything stupid.

I'll be using protection for sure. The last thing I want is to bring some godforsaken bug home with me. If all goes well and I don't chicken out, I'll be posting a detailed description of my experience!

Yeah, for sure, I'll won't be eating those fried insects. I've done a lot of traveling and I try to keep an open mind, but damn, those things are nasty!

Any suggestions on particularly hot stuff to try with the girl once I'm in?

El_hefe
08-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Honestly, the fried grasshoppers are pretty tasty & part of the trip if you're on a voyage of discovery there. Think pork rinds without the "porky" flavor. Hang at one of those outside bar beers & someone will come around with them ( & damn near everything else while you are there). Spray some fish sauce (another must try) on them & enjoy with a cold Chang as the cast walks by on Sukhumvit early am or Pattaya in the afternoon..... you won't forget this memory as the years go by.

muelov
08-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Just hit up Nana plaza, pick one of the bars upstairs towards the back, admire the ladies for a while then pick one. Easy as.

PapiBear
08-11-2008, 07:03 AM
What to try:

Just remember that while you're looking you may have trouble deciding among two or three really hot girls. In this case it is best to ask yourself the key question, "why choose?"

scousepope
08-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Just ask do u make POWER,
Bangkok more expensive get a taxi to Pattaya ( more ladyboys there)
http://www.lb-69.com/forum/6955_the_long_mans_long_one_6_weeks_in_pattaya.htm l