PDA

View Full Version : how long the Amsterdam shemales last when fucking you?

housemn
08-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Guys,
when I insert my cock in to a shemales ass i get so excited i come really quickly ( with in 2 min). i now wish to feel whats its like to have a sexy tranny fuck me. one Amsterdam shemale tried, but it was sore so i asked her to stop as i was not sure how long it would last.
what is your experience with how long the Amsterdam shemales last when fucking you?

NYBURBS
08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi Guys,
when I insert my cock in to a shemales ass i get so excited i come really quickly ( with in 2 min). i now wish to feel whats its like to have a sexy tranny fuck me. one Amsterdam shemale tried, but it was sore so i asked her to stop as i was not sure how long it would last.
what is your experience with how long the Amsterdam shemales last when fucking you?

What are they some exotic breed? lol Use your head dude, they're people (just like anywhere else). I'm sure some can last a long time, while others not so much.

youcancallmeclaire
08-03-2008, 01:22 AM
They have a half-life of 18 minutes. After losing their radioactivity they eventually implode. :(

Nikka
08-03-2008, 01:26 AM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahha

skaterboisandiego
08-03-2008, 02:05 AM
They have a half-life of 18 minutes. After losing their radioactivity they eventually implode. :(

That was possibly the funniest thing I have ever read. THANK YOU!

slinky
08-03-2008, 05:05 AM

So, if they have a half-life of 18 minutes, how long does it take for them to lose their radioactivity?

yx
08-03-2008, 05:16 AM
So, if they have a half-life of 18 minutes, how long does it take for them to lose their radioactivity?

On a purely theoritical level, it would take forever.

Ponyboy
08-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Choose one with a thin cock. It doesnt hurt so much - don't be scared to ask how thick it is

Dinand
08-03-2008, 11:23 AM
I think I read these tgirls use poppers in order to make the sex more easy. I can't confirm it since I never used poppers or seen them using it.