PDA

View Full Version : Come and Get Me, Legend!

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 04:34 AM
Instead of cowardly sniping from the comfort of an off-topic thread, why not come in here and confront me, you little fuckin' coward. We can talk about the following:

Your hypocrisy.

Your stupidity.

Your sycophancy.

Your third grade writing level and comprehension.

Your numerous ass whippings in here.

Why you are here.

How you can come between two people at odds without knowing any facts.

Your bigotry -- I really want this one!

Come on, you little fucker. What are you afraid of? Don't hide in game threads. Let's settle this now, you fuckin' 17 year old loser.

EyeCumInPiece
08-02-2008, 04:34 AM
Instead of cowardly sniping from the comfort of an off-topic thread, why not come in here and confront me, you little fuckin' coward. We can talk about the following:

Your hypocrisy.

Your stupidity.

Your sycophancy.

Your third grade writing level and comprehension.

Your numerous ass whippings in here.

Why you are here.

How you can come between two people at odds without knowing any facts.

Your bigotry -- I really want this one!

Come on, you little fucker. What are you afraid of? Don't hide in game threads. Let's settle this now, you fuckin' 17 year old loser.

ummmm.......gay???

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 04:36 AM
ummmm.......gay???

What's this suppose to mean?

dc_guy_75
08-02-2008, 04:38 AM
Legend, sounds like someone has a crush on you, he wants you to come and get him.

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Legend, sounds like someone has a crush on you, he wants you to come and get him.

Fuck off, clown. Don't tell me you also would back our little resident spittoon who has frequently referred to male posters of this forum in the disparaging chaser tone?

EyeCumInPiece
08-02-2008, 04:48 AM
ummmm.......gay???

it means your gay. Stop sweating the guy so hard, it makes u look desperate for attention. I dont know neither one of you so i dont hav an axe to grind, im just telling you like it is.

dc_guy_75
08-02-2008, 04:51 AM

Fuck off, clown. Don't tell me you also would back our little resident spittoon who has frequently referred to male posters of this forum in the disparaging chaser tone?

Who cares?

chefmike
08-02-2008, 04:52 AM
Boy howdy!

There's gonna be a fight after school!

Pass it on!

BlkJewels
08-02-2008, 04:54 AM
EyeCIP's avi mite be the most classic in message board history. Wonder who it is?

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 04:57 AM
ummmm.......gay???

it means your gay. Stop sweating the guy so hard, it makes u look desperate for attention. I dont know neither one of you so i dont hav an axe to grind, im just telling you like it is.

Fuck you! And your "chivalry" is sorely misplaced and misguided. If you knew anything, you would know that Legend isn't worth defending. I have an ideal: Why don't you mind your own fucking business? Have I ever come between you and any poster you were at odds with at the time? I don't have the time or inclination to have to explain to you what our history is, and consequently why I am going after him.

Oh, and, DC, I don't forget easily. Watch your back.

indeed
08-02-2008, 04:59 AM
e-thuggin LMMFAOWISHTAKYHI.

Go look in the mirror and say'

"You in the mirror there. You're gay"

dc_guy_75
08-02-2008, 05:02 AM

Watch my back? I thought you had a crush on Legend.

I'm flattered though.

Smooches. :oops:

PS- Why are you threatening people?

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 05:03 AM

Another moron bereft of any common sense and social skills arrives. Who knocked over the trash?

chefmike
08-02-2008, 05:04 AM
Look out, people! RG4me is kicking off his pumps and he damn sure means business! Legend had best put on his jockstrap and his best wrestling tights...RG4me is out for blood! Pumps or no pumps!

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 05:06 AM

Watch my back? I thought you had a crush on Legend.

I'm flattered though.

Smooches. :oops:

Oooooh, we have a "genius" among us who specializes in double-entendres. What next? It's great and heartwarming to see that even a forum's idiot can have the support of other idiots. Hey, Legend, who loves you, baby?

indeed
08-02-2008, 05:06 AM

Another moron bereft of any common sense and social skills arrives. Who knocked over the trash? Go STFU and do what i told you trucking e-thug.

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Go STFU and do what i told you trucking e-thug.

What, no apologies to come in between as you did between Wendy and Allanah, so you're gracing us with your presence here, "Einstein"?

I thought it was beginning to stink in here.

PS- Why are you threatening people?

Why did you find it necessary to post in here? I don't see where I called you out. What's with all your smart ass remarks? I have been wanting to debate Legend for months on several things, particularly two items, but our cowardly little Bobo doll is obviously only capable of dishing it out. When called to the mat as I have done several times, he runs and hides. Now given that brief rundown, how does that hurt, affect, or compel you to post in here?

dc_guy_75
08-02-2008, 05:29 AM
For me, it seems a little bit odd to seek honour or remittance in HA (or any internet forum).

GinX
08-02-2008, 05:31 AM
In any case, Legend doesn't seem interested in this thread, so....I don't know. You might want to try reaching him via Private Messages.

MrsKellyPierce
08-02-2008, 05:33 AM
lol how silly

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 05:44 AM
For me, it seems a little bit odd to seek honour or remittance in HA (or any internet forum).

Do you step out much and occasionally run into people from this particular forum irl ? Now allow your little mind to marinade in that for a few minutes and consider the possible repercussions that can occur. If I were existing in some anonymous vacuum with only a handle in tote, do you really think I would care what a fuckin' pipsqueak such as Legend or, say, you thought of me?

... Funny, but for me it is just as odd to come in between two people at odds and make light of it when one isn't privy to any of the facts -- like Legend did once and as you have done on a smaller level. Make sense?

GinX:

What he did to me was out in the open, so why shouldn't I take him down out in the open? Not that it won't be hard in any way, by the way.

Kelli,

I would not get involved. Don't. Did I get involved in your Photoshop thread for example?

dc_guy_75
08-02-2008, 05:48 AM

Now allow your little mind to marinade in that for a few minutes and consider the possible repercussions that can occur.

Again, why do you threaten people?

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Again, why do you threaten people?

You didn't address any of my questions. ...The only "threat" I've made is to take Legend down via simple text for things I feel -- and I assume most would -- he crossed the line on. I'm simply calling him out to answer and back up the claims he's made. Isn't this far better than hijacking threads?

Stop obfuscating also. Again, why are you here in this thread questioning me? What are my differences with Legend to you? Why all the smart ass remarks from you? If you are so concerned with getting to the bottom of something, why not question Legend? Maybe he'll talk to you, huh?

deepthroater
08-02-2008, 06:06 AM
I have no idea WTF this thread is about or it's causes, or even had any knowledge of you (rg4m) and legend before now.

But seriously, you're making yourself seem like a complete asshole.

If you have a problem with legend then fine, but stop going on crazy rampages against everyone for no reason.

Hope I never have to sit next to you on a greyhound bus trip :shock:

*fetches popcorn and gets comfortable*

dc_guy_75
08-02-2008, 06:06 AM
Again, why are you here in this thread questioning me? What are my differences with Legend to you? Why all the smart ass remarks from you?

If you didn't want people to comment on your thread, why did you post it on the main forum?

Wouldn't a PM of been better?

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 06:20 AM
I have no idea WTF this thread is about or it's causes, or even had any knowledge of you (rg4m) and legend before now.

But seriously, you're making yourself seem like a complete asshole.

If you have a problem with legend then fine, but stop going on crazy rampages against everyone for no reason.

Hope I never have to sit next to you on a greyhound bus trip :shock:

*fetches popcorn and gets comfortable*

Then maybe you should stay out? Is this your cheap way of trying to earn brownie points as a newbie? Wow, I am really "impressed". Hey, everyone, where are the torches? This ass has got to go...
Who is this "everyone", stupidfuck? I went after Legend, and a few morons decided to pipe in and I countered a couple of them and to you that's "everyone"? ... Maybe you should look up some of Legend's postings and REALLY see who between the two of us deals in wholesale blanket condemnations of the posters here. In the mean time, why don't you and your 11 postings just fuck off, moron?!

If you didn't want people to comment on your thread, why did you post it on the main forum?

Wouldn't a PM of been better?

I specifically called him out in the thread heading, not you. It was basically to prove a point for the most part -- I knew he wouldn't respond, but I didn't expect others such as you to pipe in. Once again, what has any of this to do with you and your duly noted smart ass remarks on issues between two posters you apparently know nothing about?

Here's an idea for you in the future: If it's not about you, why not just ignore the thread? Mine was painfully obvious. What, you can't read?

muhmuh
08-02-2008, 07:27 AM
legend might be quite the suck up but youve just opened up a whole nother plane of retardation there

skaterboisandiego
08-02-2008, 07:35 AM
In real life, if you have problem with 1 person you don't go into a crowded room and yell for that one person. You wait till that person is alone and talk to them. You don't go around thuggin' and being all tough. That just makes you look stupid and barbaric in the eyes of everyone else.

So, if this person is giving you trouble, tell the moderators. If it's a personal issue PM that person. If that person is harming the boards in any way tell a moderator.

This is the internet, there's no need to be all macho. Just use your brain and do it proper.

****MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD****

SkyTwo
08-02-2008, 07:38 AM
"Come and get me, Legend!" I can't wait to see that one-- Will Smith is back, and this time it's personal....

GinX
08-02-2008, 07:56 AM

Do you step out much and occasionally run into people from this particular forum irl ? Now allow your little mind to marinade in that for a few minutes and consider the possible repercussions that can occur. If I were existing in some anonymous vacuum with only a handle in tote, do you really think I would care what a fuckin' pipsqueak such as Legend or, say, you thought of me?

... Funny, but for me it is just as odd to come in between two people at odds and make light of it when one isn't privy to any of the facts -- like Legend did once and as you have done on a smaller level. Make sense?

GinX:

What he did to me was out in the open, so why shouldn't I take him down out in the open? Not that it won't be hard in any way, by the way.

Kelli,

I would not get involved. Don't. Did I get involved in your Photoshop thread for example?

Well, I can see the point of calling someone out in the open to answer to a perceived wrong. Of course, I don't know how he wronged so, I can't comment on the 'rightness' or 'wrongness' of what you're doing. Could you briefly explain what it is he did to make you this upset?

EyeCumInPiece
08-02-2008, 08:14 AM
ummmm.......gay???

Fuck you! And your "chivalry" is sorely misplaced and misguided. If you knew anything, you would know that Legend isn't worth defending. I have an ideal: Why don't you mind your own fucking business? Have I ever come between you and any poster you were at odds with at the time? I don't have the time or inclination to have to explain to you what our history is, and consequently why I am going after him.

for one, im not defending anyone, im just calling out a fag when i see one. And secondly, if you wanted me to mind my bizness, perhaps u shouldnt have aired out your kindergarten tirade in a public forum for bullies like me to pick on you about.

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 08:32 AM
legend might be quite the suck up but youve just opened up a whole nother plane of retardation there

No comment needed here. Who am I to tell off someone such as muhmuh, who incidentally didn't get past the third grade in his grammar skills. No way, not me.

In real life, if you have problem with 1 person you don't go into a crowded room and yell for that one person. You wait till that person is alone and talk to them. You don't go around thuggin' and being all tough. That just makes you look stupid and barbaric in the eyes of everyone else.

This advice from someone who has probably eaten more sidewalks with his jaw and face (How are the CAT scans going?), and is probably now a practicing falsetto due to having his balls land on hand railings time after misjudged time is giving me advice on how I should handle my differences with another here? Do you know our differences and how far they extend? What's the nature of this thread to you? You, who in many cases have fucked with or damaged public and private property all under the innocent heading of skateboarding not being a crime has the nerve to imply that I am stupid and barbaric? Did I read that right? Just how many times do you wear a helmet?

So, if this person is giving you trouble, tell the moderators. If it's a personal issue PM that person. If that person is harming the boards in any way tell a moderator.

I have told the moderators in the past, as have others, Einstein. I'm not the only one Legend has pissed off in here. Do your research before commenting on such things, huh?

This is the internet, there's no need to be all macho. Just use your brain and do it proper.

****MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD****

Tell me, why didn't you send me a PM to convey your concern about all this? Why are you posting this out in the open? What are you trying to gain by this slop?

And yes, Moderators, please follow through on the advice of what apparently is another holier-than-thou moronic hypocrite trying to show the TS world here just how little he has his shit together.

]Well, I can see the point of calling someone out in the open to answer to a perceived wrong. Of course, I don't know how he wronged so, I can't comment on the 'rightness' or 'wrongness' of what you're doing. Could you briefly explain what it is he did to make you this upset?

I'm about to hit the sack in a little while, so I really don't feel like digging through postings, but let me just say that his two most egregious acts were to inject himself in a dispute I was having at one time with another poster here -- who coincidentally, I now considered a good friend -- and simply tell lies just to get at me. His second, and most recent, was quoting me and responding with images of the border on two occasions, implying I was some wetback. He claims it was part of the discussion, which it wasn't, and would you quote someone with only images of, say, a border crossing with text about illegal aliens if it wasn't to take a shot at one's race?

I do want to thank you, GinX, for at least asking and not assuming or judging me. Most of the others in here just saw this thread as an invite to attack me ... I will be on the lookout for them to be involved in some dispute and dish out a little of their own medicine to see how they react.

for one, im not defending anyone, im just calling out a fag when i see one. And secondly, if you wanted me to mind my bizness, perhaps u shouldnt have aired out your kindergarten tirade in a public forum for bullies like me to pick on you about.

Just remember all this, okay? We'll see who ends up being a bully, bitch! I called out Legend, not sidewalk mucous such as you. You are budding in. Just remember, okay?

lordworm
08-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Internet. Serious business.

chefmike
08-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Boy howdy!

There's gonna be a fight after school!

Pass it on!