PDA

View Full Version : Female fitness: Best body ever?

Ben
08-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Does Andressa Vieira have the best body you've ever seen??????

kaientai
08-01-2008, 11:22 PM
although i sometimes like muscular girls her meh

MonsieurValentine
08-01-2008, 11:27 PM
no.

Harrys Boy
08-01-2008, 11:28 PM
yeah im a bit cold, just seen so many great girls on the other muscle thread it would take something really special to catch my eye..

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 03:43 AM
Although not as big or muscular as some of the behemoths I've seen posted in this forum, no, she does not have the best body ever imo.

casca82
08-02-2008, 04:47 AM
she had a very good cycle, looks like she did everything right.

EyeCumInPiece
08-02-2008, 04:49 AM
Does Andressa Vieira have the best body you've ever seen??????

Best body if she wants to become WWE Champion someday...maybe.

xrey
08-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Sorry, doesn't do it for me although she is very cute.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-02-2008, 07:19 AM
lightweight Ms. Olympia contestant: yes

fitness: no

gaiseric
08-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Doesn't do anything for me 8)

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 08:35 AM
For me, the following girl's figure is as close to perfect as a girl's figure can get. I went looking originally for a good video of Tamilee Webb (Buns of Steel) given how "gym rats" like her are usually very shapely and fit despite their generally larger frames, but saw this girl's figure instead. Her figure is the perfect marriage of shape, proportion, firmness, and size imho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=yYLL_me8Fxg

For me, that's a nice ass. :)

bassman2546
08-02-2008, 02:37 PM
although her looks are appealing she has too much muscle to be put in the category of "Best body ever seen."

To put anyone in that category would be tough because it's based on personal opinion - and mine would be Monica Brant.

hungtung1
08-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Does Andressa Vieira have the best body you've ever seen??????What contest did these photos come from? Looks Latin American in origin. Is it recent? She impressive as hell. Eight-pack abs and shapely legs. If not the best ever, she's certainly easy on the eyes!

BlackMath
08-02-2008, 04:57 PM
No. Yuck.

I don't get why Muscle Girls keep getting posted on this forum. Seriously, it only serves to show how so many of the guys on this board just want other guys but can't admit it.

hungtung1
08-02-2008, 05:04 PM
No. Yuck.

I don't get why Muscle Girls keep getting posted on this forum. Seriously, it only serves to show how so many of the guys on this board just want other guys but can't admit it.Huh? I don't get your logic. How does showing highly fit and muscular women equate to showing "how many guys on this board just want other guys but can't admit it". Mathwise, it just doesn't add up.

ballbreaker
08-02-2008, 05:52 PM
some abs ,damn she's fine

Ben
08-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Does Andressa Vieira have the best body you've ever seen??????What contest did these photos come from? Looks Latin American in origin. Is it recent? She impressive as hell. Eight-pack abs and shapely legs. If not the best ever, she's certainly easy on the eyes!

Andressa Vieira is Brazilian. The pix are from a Brazilian fitness contest in 2006.

Legend
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
No. Yuck.

I don't get why Muscle Girls keep getting posted on this forum. Seriously, it only serves to show how so many of the guys on this board just want other guys but can't admit it.Huh? I don't get your logic. How does showing highly fit and muscular women equate to showing "how many guys on this board just want other guys but can't admit it". Mathwise, it just doesn't add up.

If its a thread that reminds you of that shouldn't you be looking at these threads,

Why do you like to suck dick?

Most suckable cocks and why

Why call out this thread.

hungtung1
08-02-2008, 09:29 PM
No. Yuck.

If its a thread that reminds you of that shouldn't you be looking at these threads,

Why do you like to suck dick?

Most suckable cocks and why

Why call out this thread.Yep, what he says!

BlackMath
08-03-2008, 04:15 PM
No. Yuck.

This is a site for Hung Angels, not chicks that look really masculine.

By sticking these sort of pictures on this site, it shows how members are attracted to masculine women, not just "Hot women with cocks" or whatever. And to be attracted to a person who is so overtly masculine, and also be attracted to penises, I mean gee, you may as well be with a guy.

hungtung1
08-03-2008, 04:40 PM
No. Yuck.

By sticking these sort of pictures on this site, it shows how members are attracted to masculine women, not just "Hot women with cocks" or whatever. And to be attracted to a person who is so overtly masculine, and also be attracted to penises, I mean gee, you may as well be with a guy. I guess you would have to tell that to the 295 responders and 66,600 viewers of the thread called 'The Sexiest Female Bodybuilders' on this site. I haven't posted a photo of these "masculine women" you refer to, but thank God we live in a free society where a variety of uniquely different individuals can be appreciated.........or not.

BlackMath
08-07-2008, 04:46 AM
No. Yuck.

By sticking these sort of pictures on this site, it shows how members are attracted to masculine women, not just "Hot women with cocks" or whatever. And to be attracted to a person who is so overtly masculine, and also be attracted to penises, I mean gee, you may as well be with a guy. I guess you would have to tell that to the 295 responders and 66,600 viewers of the thread called 'The Sexiest Female Bodybuilders' on this site. I haven't posted a photo of these "masculine women" you refer to, but thank God we live in a free society where a variety of uniquely different individuals can be appreciated.........or not.

I'm not saying they can't. I'm just saying, take it to the Muscle Girls forum.

OEMEnemyNum1
08-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Alright I'll throw my 2 cents into this trend. I am not into the huge muscle girls. Ava Cowan is about as much as I enjoy. This chick is gorgeous, and she's a figure competitor.

I actually think she is a champion in figure right now.

bulldog
08-07-2008, 08:31 AM
with a body like that, what makes you think she wont flex her vaginal muscles and snap your dick in two? not to mention she is probably working out every min of every day just to maintain a body like that, so its doubtful she has time for fun

bulldog
08-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Alright I'll throw my 2 cents into this trend. I am not into the huge muscle girls. Ava Cowan is about as much as I enjoy. This chick is gorgeous, and she's a figure competitor.

I actually think she is a champion in figure right now.

figure, hell they should carve a statue just to preserve that body, jesus christ with an M16

p0ser
08-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Jaime Koeppe comes close. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGnIX4yMpPY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-rcqLttns

Barno
08-11-2008, 01:10 AM
It is as close to perfection as you can get I guess. Yet looking at her I got to thinking how far ahead of her time Cory Everson was. Her body was just as sweet as this beauty's and she was showing off her camel toe back in the eighties.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-11-2008, 04:49 AM
This is the kind of woman that scares BlackMath's little mind.....

BlackMath
08-13-2008, 09:53 AM

Just not attracted to it. And don't see it's relevance on a Tranny forum.

If you can show me the relevance, then I am willing to recant.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM

Didn't know you were in charge and making the rules. Relevance, just like reality, is perception, my friend. Deal with it.

BlackMath
08-13-2008, 05:46 PM

Didn't know you were in charge and making the rules. Relevance, just like reality, is perception, my friend. Deal with it.

It's pretty simple, these Angels ain't Hung, nor have they ever been. And I'm assuming this isn't a "GG you wished were Hung" thread.
So again, how does this belong on the "Hung Angels forum"?

Legend
08-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Who put you in charge to determine what kind of content belongs on this forum.We get the point your not attracted to those pics because they don't have a penis,why can't you just ignore this thread and move along.

BlackMath
08-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Who put you in charge to determine what kind of content belongs on this forum.We get the point your not attracted to those pics because they don't have a penis,why can't you just ignore this thread and move along.

Actually, the reason I'm not attracted to these pictures is because of the chicks muscles. I could care less if they had penises.

I never said I was in charge. I made a comment, I was pursued on it, I back it up.