PDA

View Full Version : My Marriage Proposal NO PICS THIS TIme

mimiplastique
08-01-2008, 04:29 AM
There was a site i just joined that i do not want to mention on here because you guys will just go ruin it but this guy was about to send me a plane ticket and everything and fly me out to Missouri. He spoke how he wanted to
take me shopping and spend only 150 dollars at time ....kiss all over my body and then give me a shitty one karrot diamond ring to marry me with . As he held these disgusting conversations with me about how he would lick my body all over like a lizard i sat and cringed thinking maybe i'll get some good diamonds later on but then it hit me when he spoke of our wedding day
being in someones back yard that this guy had the game all fucked up i mean come on dude wanted me to buy fabric from a store and have me make it like some drag costume ??? dude grossed me out and all i wanted was a sugar daddy .Sad well it ended u with him getting sworn out and screamed at about the bullshit then he even called vanessa a sexually frustrated faggot if you ask me he was the desperate faggot .
I am posting his picture here for this to be a lesson to any man that thinks I"M HAVING A WEDDING IN A BACK YARD THAT HE HAS THE GAME FUCKED UP AND NEVER to make a proposal like this to me again

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 05:08 AM
lol@one Karrot! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
08-01-2008, 05:14 AM
that is the internet 4 u

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
08-01-2008, 07:42 AM
WWW.SUGARDADDYFORME.COM

TsVanessa69
08-01-2008, 09:33 AM
See mimi, you missed out! A perfectly older causasian gentleman offered you marriage. Now he was honest, he told you he was broke, not easy on the eye, had bad breath and no sexual skills, he also told you he was broke. He also seemed desperate, having only seen photo's of you on an ad, and right away talking marriage, hmmm. I say you should have said yes, I mean, I said yes to a young, cute to me, well hung latino male who is also broke. We could have had a double wedding in some back yard on the southside, in handmade bridal gowns made by Chevette, with Jim Flint as our minister. I think you should call Richard back and apologize.
This is going to haunt you the rest of your life, no matter who you settle on, Richard will always be in the back of your mind, you will always wonder if he was Mr. Right, and you let him get away! However to console you, I will lend you Josh, my young hung bi-racial boytoy for a few days. In case you didn't know, Josh is a menber of HA also, he just never posts, however he finds the both of us, sexually appealing, and loves our insiteful comments, posts, and photos we share with the board!

Thatiger23
08-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Damn only 1 lonely karrot....my watch has twon karrots in it..........now thats what i call fucking cheap....and then in a back yard come on now......if your gonna have a wedding at least have it in a church or go exotic like a beach or some mountain top ski resort.....but thats just my :2cent :)

TsVanessa69
08-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Damn only 1 lonely karrot....my watch has twon karrots in it..........now thats what i call fucking cheap....and then in a back yard come on now......if your gonna have a wedding at least have it in a church or go exotic like a beach or some mountain top ski resort.....but thats just my :2cent :)
Richard was verey sincere when he told her "somebody's back yard". He told her he was poor and that the kind of guy she was looking for would not be seen in public with her and he would. I personally was disgusted. That guys think a girl will settle for anything just to be in a relationship. he did seem very desperate, and at his age, he should know better. My question is, why do older guys always go after younger girls? Why don't the go for girls closer to their age? Alot of guys tell me, that I don't know what I'm missing, that I should be with them because they love me. LOVE ME?? WTF! How can you love somebody who you only know thru a few pics and video's you see on the internet. Real talk, I don't date men for money, I date men because I have an interest in them and enjoy being with them. As shallow as this may sound, I have to speak the truth. If I date a guy and he is broke, he would have to be somebody I want to wake up next to me every morning, my age or younger, and a good fuck. Shit bring something to the table. Now Mimi suggested that he allow her to bring in a houseboy and he ask her why, and she responded "so when I have sex, it will be with somebody I will enjoy doing it with".

daleach
08-02-2008, 11:14 PM
See mimi, you missed out! A perfectly older causasian gentleman offered you marriage. Now he was honest, he told you he was broke, not easy on the eye, had bad breath and no sexual skills, he also told you he was broke. He also seemed desperate, having only seen photo's of you on an ad, and right away talking marriage, hmmm. I say you should have said yes, I mean, I said yes to a young, cute to me, well hung latino male who is also broke. We could have had a double wedding in some back yard on the southside, in handmade bridal gowns made by Chevette, with Jim Flint as our minister. I think you should call Richard back and apologize.
This is going to haunt you the rest of your life, no matter who you settle on, Richard will always be in the back of your mind, you will always wonder if he was Mr. Right, and you let him get away! However to console you, I will lend you Josh, my young hung bi-racial boytoy for a few days. In case you didn't know, Josh is a menber of HA also, he just never posts, however he finds the both of us, sexually appealing, and loves our insiteful comments, posts, and photos we share with the board!

Boytoy?
I'd love to be your boytoy, you can even lend me out :twisted:

BrendaQG
08-02-2008, 11:27 PM
This is going to haunt you the rest of your life, no matter who you settle on, Richard will always be in the back of your mind, you will always wonder if he was Mr. Right, and you let him get away!

LOL especially if the guy wins the lottery like next week or something. :lol:

skaterboisandiego
08-03-2008, 02:13 AM
I have a 5 karrot rock waiting for the lady of my dreams ;) Oh ya, and a beach house and a super fun life.

voy4her
08-03-2008, 02:25 AM
i keep my karrot in my pants except in case of emergency.

voy4her
08-03-2008, 02:26 AM
then i whip it out and propose to whoever it points at. usually someone a little bit to the left. It has a slight curve.

barefootjoe69
08-03-2008, 03:47 AM
First off its "Carat".
If you can't spell it, you probably can't even afford a diamond of any size! :lol:

mimiplastique
08-03-2008, 05:07 AM
First off its "Carat".
If you can't spell it, you probably can't even afford a diamond of any size! :lol:

yea your right .... considering how i just bought two of my very own diamond rings whild i was in new haven ... :roll: spelling carat karrot of carrot has nothing to do with what the fuck i want

Lick UR Lovely
08-03-2008, 06:03 AM
He's right, a Carat is a term used to weigh a Diamond (100 points) A Karat is a term used to decipher golds true gold content. 24 Karat being the highest.

barefootjoe69
08-03-2008, 06:14 AM
First off its "Carat".

yea your right .... considering how i just bought two of my very own diamond rings whild i was in new haven ... :roll: spelling carat karrot of carrot has nothing to do with what the fuck i want

Sorry Mimi, my post wasn't meant for you.
It was in response to the people that try to brag about themselves and what they have.
People that brag just get under my skin.

dc_guy_75
08-03-2008, 07:14 AM
For the record, its actually spelled carrot.

barefootjoe69
08-03-2008, 07:38 AM
For the record, its actually spelled carrot.

For the record, the vegetable is spelled carrot. But thats not what we are talking about here. We are discussing diamonds, thus it is carat.

skaterboisandiego
08-03-2008, 08:30 AM
First off its "Carat".

Sorry Mimi, my post wasn't meant for you.
It was in response to the people that try to brag about themselves and what they have.
People that brag just get under my skin.

BTW, I wasn't bragging. I was just saying stuff that I have ;) Don't go all holier than thou on me please. I'm just some guy that got lucky and has some money now. Not a big deal.

will802
08-03-2008, 12:54 PM
well mimi the rule of thumb is that the ring should cost 4X the guys monthly salary...... ;)

BBaggins06
08-03-2008, 05:11 PM
well mimi the rule of thumb is that the ring should cost 4X the guys monthly salary...... ;)

Typical De Beers cartel bullshit. I'd rather not give any of my money to those Nazis.

SarahG
08-03-2008, 07:43 PM
My question is, why do older guys always go after younger girls? Why don't the go for girls closer to their age?

What's wrong with older guys?

The only person I've dated who creeped me out with a instant "i love you and need to be with you immediately, and forever" line was my age.

mimiplastique
08-04-2008, 12:20 AM
nothing i love older guys just not cheap ones

glenntinnyc
08-04-2008, 02:47 PM
just to mention a one carat diamond that is IF(internally flawless) with D color and a symetrical cut will cost significantly more than an average 2 2.5 carat stone, and as to the watch reference, 2 carats of small stones is nowhere near the price of 1 perfect 1 carat stone. so the question is really was he offering a 1 carat drill bit quality stone or an excellent 1 carat. the going rate for the starter ring (1 Carat ) at Harry winston in a platinum setting is 15k