PDA

View Full Version : Transsexuals attracted to overly macho men ?

timxxx
07-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Reading about the tragic murder of Angie Zapata,l came across this article

http://www.red-alerts.com/homeland-security/was-angie-zapata-a-victim-of-machismo-culture/

Based on my own observations,l think there's some truth in it.

What do you think ?

TessTickles
08-01-2008, 04:48 AM
I think many girls, both GG's and TG's have an idea that a dangerous man is a turn-on. They are excited by bad-boys.
Truth is, a dangerous man (truly dangerous) is something they are ill-prepared to deal with.
Fantasy and reality never completely mirror each other.

blckhaze
08-01-2008, 04:50 AM
I think many girls, both GG's and TG's have an idea that a dangerous man is a turn-on. They are excited by bad-boys.
Truth is, a dangerous man (truly dangerous) is something they are ill-prepared to deal with.
Fantasy and reality never completely mirror each other.

agreed.
being hard and callous earns more points than being nice.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Overly MACHO men are overly compensating for something, If you ask me! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Solitary Brother
08-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Manny trannies DO like brutish men.
Its a fact.
Think of it this way....transexuals are usually EXTREMELY feminine so its only natural that they would want an unusually masculine and brutish man.
Ex-cons,military men,athletes.....men with tatooes.
Boorish and brutish behavior intrigues SOME trannies.

JANIRA
08-01-2008, 06:02 AM
[quote="Hara_Juku Tgirl"]Overly MACHO men are overly compensating for something, If you ask me! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG[/quote Your right......INSECURITY !

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 07:53 AM
:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

slinky
08-01-2008, 10:44 AM
http://www.videosift.com/video/Village-People-Macho-Man-Long-Version-1978

macfan
08-01-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm amazed why none of you guys have figured out why this may be the case for many Tgirls. If you are extremely feminine and want your femininity validated what better than with someone who is very manly in his behaviors in a relationship, in and out of bed, daily actions, etc.

I would describe myself as macho, come from a Caribbean/South American culture where it is expected. With that said I also have intrinsic values that make me realize that hitting a woman, being a chauvinist, or lack of respect for others are not quality hallmarks, that is somethhing that is more individual than cultural.

I am attracted to Tgirls because of that exact masculine/feminine scenario in my interactions with them. We all have our reasons for attraction to others, Tgirls are no different in that equation. After all there are lesbian tgirls after all. So it runs the gambit when it comes to desires.

DC
08-01-2008, 11:06 AM
damn janira.... bom chicka wah wah

macfan
08-01-2008, 11:06 AM
[quote=Hara_Juku Tgirl]Overly MACHO men are overly compensating for something, If you ask me! lol ;)

~Kisses.

So I guess my question for you two lovely ladies would be what kind of guys are you attracted to, :) Could provide some insight into if the article is correct or just a broad based generalization.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm attracted to guys with dark hair, light eyes, clean cut/ clean shaven, have good hygiene (smells good), taller than me (a must) and height/weight proportionate. Also being cute, funny and down to earth, could cook and extremely horny a PLUS! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ted naves
08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm attracted to guys with dark hair, light eyes, clean cut/ clean shaven, have good hygiene (smells good), taller than me (a must) and height/weight proportionate. Also being cute, funny and down to earth, could cook and extremely horny a PLUS! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Haha. Hey, comedown to South Florida gorgeous.......

( My pic is in the Deep Crushes post )

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 12:44 PM
lol I just saw! Are you Jewish by any chance?!? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ted naves
08-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Haha, no , I'm not. I do look like an Isreali, but I'm 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Cuban.

Oh, and you're still unbelievably gorgeous.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Italian and Cuban? Hmm..hot combo! :P

Thanks! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JANIRA
08-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Of course i love masculinity ,, but that is not what first attracts me . I love a guy who is secure in his own skin and you could tell when a man is. I love personality, sense of humor and , and securness. Machismo to me is a total crock of shit,, i seen some of the most macho men turn into pussies right before my very eyes, all it is , is a front. Whenever i see a guy act all HULK , as i call it i just roll my eyes laugh to myself. All I know is, to me a "REAL MAN" is someone who holds his own, is secure in his skin no matter what, can walk proud hand in hand with the person he loves and say this is who i love and makes me happy,, a real man does not live for the world ...he lives for him self.

slinky
08-01-2008, 01:23 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

11 out of 12

macfan
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
"REAL MAN" is someone who holds his own, is secure in his skin no matter what, can walk proud hand in hand with the person he loves and say this is who i love and makes me happy,, a real man does not live for the world ...he lives for him self.

Very well stated, I like that. Its part of the personality I developed as an only child, in knowing what you want and going for it with confidence and assertion in your makeup, driven by your own accord and not the soundbites of others. As you stated many of these guys are faux macho, putting on a show for their friends,etc and behind the doors its a different story.

yx
08-01-2008, 02:50 PM

Almost all girls are like that and it really annoys me. I can understand girls preferring a guy who's taller than them, they've been raised to believe they need such a man, but damn. Almost all of them will not even consider a guy who's shorter than them which leaves me with few potential girlfriends (I'm not really the one night stand type... but maybe I should be). I mean, the average girl here must be 5'6" or so. I'm like 5'4". Oh well, that's life I guess.

I really need to get laid though. It's been like a year since I even kissed a girl... I don't know, the girls I've met in the past year have all been so damn annoying (they probably were all 18-19 years old which would explain it). Maybe I should go out a bit... but Montréal is like 30 minutes away, that's long.

ILuvGurls
08-01-2008, 03:02 PM
damn janira.... bom chicka wah wah

ditto :jawdrop

TsVanessa69
08-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Of course i love masculinity ,, but that is not what first attracts me . I love a guy who is secure in his own skin and you could tell when a man is. I love personality, sense of humor and , and securness. Machismo to me is a total crock of shit,, i seen some of the most macho men turn into pussies right before my very eyes, all it is , is a front. Whenever i see a guy act all HULK , as i call it i just roll my eyes laugh to myself. All I know is, to me a "REAL MAN" is someone who holds his own, is secure in his skin no matter what, can walk proud hand in hand with the person he loves and say this is who i love and makes me happy,, a real man does not live for the world ...he lives for him self.
I couldn't agree with you more sister!
You hit the nail on the head!

Floyd R
08-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Janira, what's up with the new avatar? I am shocked to see you bare it all.

[quote=Hara_Juku Tgirl]Overly MACHO men are overly compensating for something, If you ask me! lol ;)

~Kisses.

JANIRA
08-01-2008, 08:19 PM
...I guess you can s ay i was in a bare it al mode,,lol...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 09:16 PM

Almost all girls are like that and it really annoys me. I can understand girls preferring a guy who's taller than them, they've been raised to believe they need such a man, but damn. Almost all of them will not even consider a guy who's shorter than them which leaves me with few potential girlfriends (I'm not really the one night stand type... but maybe I should be). I mean, the average girl here must be 5'6" or so. I'm like 5'4". Oh well, that's life I guess.

I really need to get laid though. It's been like a year since I even kissed a girl... I don't know, the girls I've met in the past year have all been so damn annoying (they probably were all 18-19 years old which would explain it). Maybe I should go out a bit... but Montréal is like 30 minutes away, that's long.

I'm 5'6" and have dated guys my height or an inch or two shorter. Just how tall are you?

Mac asked and I've answered. Not written in stone sweety. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

SXFX
08-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Hu....I own a very big very black on black on black sport bike. I wear a leather jacket....I have a fuzzy chest a shaved head a bit of facial hair and a tattoo and I'm in ok shape?
So shouldn't the girls be throwing them selves at me?
But yes it's absolutely right, girls....any girl want's to have her femaninity validated. And the easiest way to do so is to be with a very manly man.

yx
08-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Just how tall are you?

5'4" like I said. It's a nice height. I fit through just about every door.

Not written in stone sweety. lol

I guess. I just had to do some Quebec girl bashing I'm sorry :P

I was just feeling kinda down when I wrote that. I don't know... IT'S THOSE DAMN NASCAR CARS THAT ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!! I CAN'T HEAR MY TV OR MY MUSIC OR ANYTHING! ALL I'VE BEEN HEARING THESE PAST TWO DAYS ARE THOSE DAMN CARS!!!

This is even worse than the F1 race and qualifications. It's much louder and lasts all day long.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 11:27 PM
lol I hear ya! ;)

I hate nascar though! So you're from North Carolina near the speedway tracks? lol I know a guy who does F1.. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

yx
08-01-2008, 11:33 PM
I hate nascar though! So you're from North Carolina near the speedway tracks?

I'm from the south shore of Montréal. Always lived in these suburbs. It's very boring :P

P.S.: I am, as you might have guessed, a frog.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 11:38 PM
lol

~Kisses.

HTG

youcancallmeclaire
08-03-2008, 02:35 AM
I would date a shorter guy if he was a girl. :P

indeed
08-03-2008, 02:38 AM
isnt part of the idea of TS's being about feeling/living like a woman? I think its more about them liking guys that make them feel as much. Lets face it. TS's are high maintenance (only some can validate being worth it). They dont want a guy to take shine off of them

BrendaQG
08-03-2008, 05:51 AM
To the original post:

Yes, the other ladies have basically told you why. I am feminine enough I don't need a feminine man. The LTR's I have had in life have been with the strong silent type, always bigger than me, and not gay in any way.

Supai
08-03-2008, 05:52 AM
Just how tall are you?

5'4" like I said. It's a nice height. I fit through just about every door.

I'm 5'10 and my boyfriend is 5'5, but where I live there is something in the water that makes allot of genetic girls grow really really tall (I see +6 footers allot, and ever other women seems my eyelevel) and guys rather short(5'8 would be tall)... So its not like there ever was a choice process to it.

I'm not for macho, infact I love the sensitive nice guys. My only real requirement is a guy without gender issues of his own.

Celeste
08-04-2008, 11:42 PM
No girl wants to look down at her man. You want to feel secure, and safe. I LOOOOVE hot masculine macho aggressive rugged kinda guys :wink:

macfan
08-05-2008, 12:03 AM
No girl wants to look down at her man. You want to feel secure, and safe. I LOOOOVE hot masculine macho aggressive rugged kinda guys :wink:

My kind of girl, that's what I'm talking about Celeste. :)