PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonalds,burger king,kentucky fried chicken..........choose

ImpulZ
07-31-2008, 10:51 PM
they are all over the world this junkfood restaurants......my number 3

1... burger king...great whoppers
2...Mc donalds......yeah the big mac :D
3...kentucky fried chicken.....sometimes its nice

choose :)

Harrys Boy
07-31-2008, 10:57 PM
I just can't choose, i hate them all..

GroobySteven
07-31-2008, 11:10 PM
Barf.

ImpulZ
07-31-2008, 11:12 PM
when your drunk it tast very good :D

slinky
07-31-2008, 11:19 PM
The KFC 3 blocks from my home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7panHusYIU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5OMIE61IS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40qihGbngJg&feature=related

Coroner
07-31-2008, 11:36 PM
They sell shit.

LTR_Seeker
08-01-2008, 12:17 AM
i worked at one them years & years ago there still lousy today as was back then all crap processed food

Lick UR Lovely
08-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Hate all three of them, but Wendy's has a good salad and grilled chicken..

blckhaze
08-01-2008, 02:30 AM
*awaits Kelly*
say it biatch

Wino the SuperHero
08-01-2008, 02:58 AM
1. Burger King- better tasting food

2. McDonalds- it's cheap

don't eat KFC.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-01-2008, 03:40 AM
All three are toxic waste

But if you eat KFC
you should watch this and think about what you are eating...

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Ahh damn, I saw the animal cruelty thing on the video tab and knew what you're talking about, so I didn't watch it. It does suck, but KFC is pretty decent tasting mass produced chicken.

I'm just saying.

Lick UR Lovely
08-01-2008, 03:47 AM
OK I have an confession to make! I've been to Popeyes Chicken twice this year for their redbeans and rice, cole slaw, whipped taters and a few spicy drum sticks... :cry: :cry: :cry:

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 03:56 AM
Ok, I'll watch the damn video. Fuckin-A, now I'm going to hate fried chicken. Thanks alot Allanah.

:?

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 04:05 AM
That sure sucked. WTF? I guess KFC is out of the loop for me now.

SarahG
08-01-2008, 06:22 AM
I go to KFC just for the potato wedges. They heat up well in the microwave, I kinda like them better on the dark/crispy side.

Their chicken is too greasy for my taste though, and I kinda have to wonder about the logic of eating food out of a BUCKET. Even as far as fried chicken goes KFC just fails to deliver IMHO.

BK's onion rings are pretty good too though, especially with the zesty sauce.

Otherwise, if I am craving fried foods I am more partial to seafood, and I mean decent seafood not longjonsilvers.

ARMANIXXX
08-01-2008, 07:32 AM

But if you eat KFC

Shit.

First of all,

That's Pamela Anderson. :?

Second,
Chicken is food........
don't care.

Third,

I'm goin to KFC to grab be a bucket of BBQ hot wings because they are on special.

8)

JANIRA
08-01-2008, 07:43 AM
.............................GROSS!!

blckhaze
08-01-2008, 08:43 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

@

Janira's new Avy

Excuse me.......................

AllanahStarrNYC
08-01-2008, 11:17 AM

But if you eat KFC

Shit.

First of all,

That's Pamela Anderson. :?

Second,
Chicken is food........
don't care.

Third,

I'm goin to KFC to grab be a bucket of BBQ hot wings because they are on special.

8)

That's extremely sad.... because you think chickens are just 'food', then it's ok that they be mistreated and tortured in any kind of way by KFC to produce a cheap meal.

You can be a compassionate carnivore by making the right choices.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." said the great philosopher Immanual Kant

Enjoy your hormone infested, antiobiotic laced, diseased bucket of wings.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Camel Shit is more nutricous!

ptyseminole
08-01-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm a McDonald's man....

bat1
08-01-2008, 06:05 PM
8)

Hazel Tucker
08-01-2008, 06:27 PM
If I had to choose....Burger King........ :)

MonsieurValentine
08-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Everyone here is a fast food hater, huh? Interesting. This might be a phenomenon.

I won't lie... McDonald's of the three.

But, I sure do love me some In 'N' Out, Taco Bueno and Whataburger.

Oh yeah!

ducktales
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Everyone here is a fast food hater, huh? Interesting. This might be a phenomenon.

Oh yeah!

Bro In "N" Out is in a whole different class , thats heaven.

Intrepid
08-01-2008, 10:28 PM
1. Burger King

2. Popeye's Fried Chicken

3. White Castle

Don't eat KFC, don't eat McDonald's

BeardedOne
08-01-2008, 10:37 PM
OK, I did the fast-forward through the posts, so forgive me if I missed anything.

I don't do Quag's (McDonald's) on principle. I prefer food for lunch.

I do hit the occasional BK for a bacon/double or somesuch, especially as I have coupons and bonus points from one of my credit card programs. Their burgers really aren't that bad, but I'd be happier if they didn't nuke everything.

As to KFC, I eat there so rarely that it hasn't much weight in the survey. I did like their nuggets, but they were discontinued, and their 'Chicken Littles' sandwiches, but they were discontinued. So...I guess my interest in KFC has been...Discontinued.

bulldog
08-01-2008, 11:06 PM
.............................GROSS!!

:shock: AV :shock:

"attempts to dial 911" Hello 911 What's your emergency? Hello? Anyone there?

R.I.P. Bulldog- you will not be missed :P

MonsieurValentine
08-01-2008, 11:30 PM

Oh yeah!

Bro In "N" Out is in a whole different class , thats heaven.

heaven. and some animal fries.

SarahG
08-01-2008, 11:44 PM

Its hard just to find MILK these days that doesn't have some levels of growth hormone in it from when they inject it into the cows.

I have read that there is a statistical link between testicular cancer & dairy products, which is probably an after effect of this practice.

I'm all for modern sanitation processes in the food industry, but that doesn't mean they have to inject everything with hormones- that's not done for food safety, that's done to make more $$ on each animal.

Although food safety is related to my other pet peave: over use of antibiotics. There's no reason to have antibiotics in so many of our cleaning products for use around the house, over use of that stuff just creates antibiotic resistant super germs. Used to be you'd have to be in a hospital to catch staph, not anymore. Last school year staph EXPLODED around here in the local school locker rooms, schools in 4 states were having staph outbreaks in the lockerooms, and its already been a problem in nursing homes, prisons, and hospitals for years. There was a girl in FL, went to give birth to her kid at the hospital, c-section, got staph there and woke up 6 months later w/out any limbs. Bad cases of staph the only treatment is amputation!

First time I heard about the staph-antibiotic link was when I was in early middle school. My science teacher that year had this big lecture about evolution and would use it as a case study. The jist of the argument was, if you use something that kills 99.9% of all germs, that leaves the .1% of the resistant germs that you couldn't kill to reproduce & thrive without competition. Yet evolution is "just a theory" right? :roll: Prolly wouldn't have learned about that staph example until it became a local epidemic if I had lived in one of those "evolution is BS" schools in the biblebelt.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-02-2008, 12:08 AM

Its hard just to find MILK these days that doesn't have some levels of growth hormone in it from when they inject it into the cows.

I have read that there is a statistical link between testicular cancer & dairy products, which is probably an after effect of this practice.

I'm all for modern sanitation processes in the food industry, but that doesn't mean they have to inject everything with hormones- that's not done for food safety, that's done to make more $$ on each animal.

Although food safety is related to my other pet peave: over use of antibiotics. There's no reason to have antibiotics in so many of our cleaning products for use around the house, over use of that stuff just creates antibiotic resistant super germs. Used to be you'd have to be in a hospital to catch staph, not anymore. Last school year staph EXPLODED around here in the local school locker rooms, schools in 4 states were having staph outbreaks in the lockerooms, and its already been a problem in nursing homes, prisons, and hospitals for years. There was a girl in FL, went to give birth to her kid at the hospital, c-section, got staph there and woke up 6 months later w/out any limbs. Bad cases of staph the only treatment is amputation!

First time I heard about the staph-antibiotic link was when I was in early middle school. My science teacher that year had this big lecture about evolution and would use it as a case study. The jist of the argument was, if you use something that kills 99.9% of all germs, that leaves the .1% of the resistant germs that you couldn't kill to reproduce & thrive without competition. Yet evolution is "just a theory" right? :roll: Prolly wouldn't have learned about that staph example until it became a local epidemic if I had lived in one of those "evolution is BS" schools in the biblebelt.

Hence why I have stopped all dairy and animal products.

It's really disturbing when you find out what junk is animal products produced in the US and what the FDA allows as acceptable chemicals deemed 'safe' to be in our food.

I've never been much of a milk lover but I was a cheese and other dairy products addict. We are not supposed to be drinking milk anyway-cows milk is for baby cows.

EyeCumInPiece
08-02-2008, 12:09 AM

But if you eat KFC

Can i drink the milk from your bosom?

hondarobot
08-02-2008, 12:22 AM
I could personally never do the Vegan thing, or even stop consuming dairy, but I respect a persons decision to do so. Cheese, cream, milk, buttermilk, cream cheese, all are mandatory staples when I'm cooking. Soy milk is terrible.

Maybe when I eventually quit smoking I'll clean up my eating habits as well, but I'm not doing that anytime soon.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-02-2008, 02:07 AM

But if you eat KFC

Can i drink the milk from your bosom?

LOL

AllanahStarrNYC
08-02-2008, 02:15 AM
I could personally never do the Vegan thing, or even stop consuming dairy, but I respect a persons decision to do so. Cheese, cream, milk, buttermilk, cream cheese, all are mandatory staples when I'm cooking. Soy milk is terrible.

Maybe when I eventually quit smoking I'll clean up my eating habits as well, but I'm not doing that anytime soon.

I basically took a good look at my diet, digestive issues, yo-yo weight issues, energy levels and decided that I needed to adptt a healthy way of living instead of crash and fast diets.

I've spend so much time and money on my outward appearance that I've neglected the inside of me for a long time. Though I never did smoke nor do drugs-I do enjoy liquor. So now I would like to balance and focus on both. Even when I used to work out 6 days a week, two hours a day I could never rectify me eating habits.

I lived on Atkins for years so trust me I love the taste of meat and dairy and of course SUGAR-so now I am just training myself to eat and eat often, but just avoid the things that are bad for me.

voy4her
08-02-2008, 03:01 AM
all fast food is bad, altho In n Out is pretty good if you have to. I stopped eating fast food a while back, since its loaded not only with steroids, but also "preservatives" that actually increase hunger and addict your body.
The Rodeo Burger at BK was pretty good, tho, i have a fond memory or two of that sammy.

hondarobot
08-02-2008, 03:25 AM
I've tried the dietary work-out plan many times myself, but I never have stuck with it for long. I think the most healthy thing I could eat, long term, would be spaghetti.

BTW, I don't know if this is available locally, but the best marinara I've ever bought is produced by D'Amico and Sons, a local Minneapolis joint. They sell it commercially but I don't know if it's available outside the state. If anyone wants to try an awesome sauce, find this stuff.

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 03:31 AM
This thread should have been prefaced with, For Those With Cast Iron Stomachs ...

That being said, IN and OUT Burger for me, by the way. :)

JelenaCD
08-02-2008, 03:48 AM
if your going to accept the fact that your eating trash that your body will remove within hours then you have to go Taco Bell and White Castle . The only time you should go is in deperation , wasted , late at night , nothing else open and you got the munchies . what you crave !
oooh yeah !

Realgirls4me
08-02-2008, 03:52 AM
I heard White Castle's stuff is appropriately named sliders. :)

hondarobot
08-02-2008, 04:02 AM
White Castle is terrible. Wafer thing beef patty, with holes in it, steam fried. I have eaten one bite of one, and that was enough.

I actually have a pretty funny story involving a White Castle, but it's not related to the thread topic.

JelenaCD
08-02-2008, 04:26 AM
all fast food is terrible , if you want to go down with the ship , make it the titanic !

BlkJewels
08-02-2008, 04:34 AM
SUBWAY.

Willie Escalade
08-02-2008, 11:55 PM
I eat at all three on the rare occasion. I usually go to Tams.

youcancallmeclaire
08-03-2008, 02:52 AM
DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT WHITE CASTLE.

Also while I'm here; Arby's.

InHouston
08-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I love em all, but would have to go with Burger King. I love the flame broiled burgers.

londonrussianblond
08-04-2008, 06:55 PM
KFC,, MC DONALDS,, BURGER KING,, TACO BELL,, ETC THER ALL GROSS MASS MARKETED PROCESSED CRAP,,, WE ARE WOT WE EAT,,,, EAT CRAP LOOK LIKE SHIT,, ISNT IT OVIOUS,,,,, IVE BEEN VEGAN ON AND OFF FOR YEARS,,, NEVER DAIRY,, ITS JUST NOT GOOD FOR YOU DESPITE WHAT THEY WANT THE PUBLIC TO BELIEVE,,,, ALLANAHS RIGHT,,, MILK IS MEANT FOR THE BABY COWS ONLY,, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,,,,,,,, EACH TO THER OWN ANYHOW,,,,

BBaggins06
08-05-2008, 04:11 PM
ALLANAHS RIGHT,,, MILK IS MEANT FOR THE BABY COWS ONLY,, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,,,,,,,, EACH TO THER OWN ANYHOW,,,,

Hmm, using that same logic, horse urine isn't meant for human consumption so it must be bad, right? Every fruit is meant to make baby trees/shrubs/etc so those can't be good for you either, huh? :roll: It's amazing what people will believe to justify their choices.

londonrussianblond
08-05-2008, 04:17 PM
WELL IF UR REFERING TO PREMARIN/HORSE URINE,, I DONT TAKE IT,, NEVER HAVE,,, AND DO ABIT OF RESEARCH ABOUT THE HUMAN BODYS DIETRY NEEDS ON THE NET,,, THERS LOTS OF DATA TO PROVE MILK ISNT HEALTHY NOR GOOD FOR US,,,,

AllanahStarrNYC
08-05-2008, 07:16 PM
ALLANAHS RIGHT,,, MILK IS MEANT FOR THE BABY COWS ONLY,, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,,,,,,,, EACH TO THER OWN ANYHOW,,,,

Hmm, using that same logic, horse urine isn't meant for human consumption so it must be bad, right? Every fruit is meant to make baby trees/shrubs/etc so those can't be good for you either, huh? :roll: It's amazing what people will believe to justify their choices.

The logic is QUITE simple actually.

Cows produce milk when they are pregnant to what- FEED BABY COWS.

You don't see human breast milk being harvested for consumption after a baby stops nursing.

The fact is, we are the only species that continues to comsume milk beyond nursing years. Clearly something our bodies were not designed to be doing-as I recall cows have four stomachs and we have one.

"Besides humans (and companion animals who are fed by humans), no species drinks milk beyond infancy or drinks the milk of another species. Cow’s milk is suited to the nutritional needs of calves, who have four stomachs and gain hundreds of pounds in a matter of months, sometimes weighing more than 1,000 pounds before they are 2 years old.(27)

Cow’s milk is the number one cause of food allergies among infants and children, according to the American Gastroenterological Association.(28) Most people begin to produce less lactase, the enzyme that helps with the digestion of milk, when they are as young as 2 years old. This reduction can lead to lactose intolerance.(29) Millions of Americans are lactose intolerant, and an estimated 90 percent of Asian-Americans and 75 percent of Native- and African-Americans suffer from the condition, which can cause bloating, gas, cramps, vomiting, headaches, rashes, and asthma.(30) Studies have also found that autism and schizophrenia in children may be linked to the body’s inability to digest casein, a milk protein; symptoms of these diseases diminished or disappeared in 80 percent of the children who switched to milk-free diets.(31)

A U.K. study showed that people who suffered from irregular heartbeats, asthma, headaches, fatigue, and digestive problems “showed marked and often complete improvements in their health after cutting milk from their diets.”(32)

"

londonrussianblond
08-05-2008, 07:21 PM
WOW!! THER U GO,,, IM 1000 PER CENT WITH U ALLANAH,,, XXXXXXXXXX

hondarobot
08-05-2008, 07:55 PM
But what does an adult cow eat? Grass. Humans are not cows. If you closely examine pretty much anything humans do, it's bad for us, yet we still live longer than any other species on the planet.

I believe this is because we invented cheese, which comes from milk.

:P