PDA

View Full Version : Big changes or little?

slinky
07-31-2008, 01:26 PM
If you're really unhappy with your life, do you try to make subtle changes in the hopes that tweaking things will put you on a more even keel, or do you scrap it (or most of it) and throw whole sections of your life out and start from scratch?

tssexychanel
07-31-2008, 02:06 PM
I BELIEVE A COMBO OF THE TWO DAILY I EXAMINE THE THINGS IN MY LIFE THAT ARE WORKING FOR ME AND MAKE MINOR CHANGES AND USUALLY EVERY FEW MONTHS AND DEFINATELY EVERY BIRTHDAY I REFLECT THE PAST AND MAKE SOME MAJOR REHAULS.

LIFE IS ABOUT CONSTANT CHANGE AND GROWTH AND JUST LIKE SHOES ANYTHING THAT IS GOING ON AT ANY POINT OF MY LIFE DOESNT ALWAYS FIT LATER IN LIFE.

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT OH SO NECESSARY AND CAN BE A GOOD THING.

LTR_Seeker
07-31-2008, 02:52 PM
You never have to totally reboot life just do subtle changes herer & there

hondarobot
07-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Making subtle course corrections while working towards a main objective is the best idea. I would know, I've thrown "the baby out with the bath water" repeatedly in my life, and it's stupid to do that. You get to spend a few days drinking beer at noon, but that's about it.

I quit my job a week ago for no real reason, but amazingly got called back in. My boss told me he's never called someone back before. I got lucky, but a person can't count on luck forever. I'm just glad I got my job back.

StaggerLee
07-31-2008, 06:38 PM
I've done the whole 'big change' before...moved to a diff state, sold all my stuff, cut ties with most friends and family. And after 2 years, I was back. So it's small steps for me...

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 02:10 AM
I've never moved out of state, I have sold all my stuff and cut ties with numerous friends on many occasions. My near miss this time would have been exceptionally stupid given my current situation. On the plus side, I certainly know the boss wants me to remain with the business now.

He's a good guy to work for, for the time being.

:)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-01-2008, 02:22 AM
personally I never scrap anything, but if a situation in my life really ticks me off I put it way back in storage underneath the vinyl blue records..........

but usually when I'm unhappy with my life I'll get up or stay up til 6am on Saturdays and go help feed the homeless, then I remember how fortunate I am

chefmike
08-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Making subtle course corrections while working towards a main objective is the best idea. I would know, I've thrown "the baby out with the bath water" repeatedly in my life, and it's stupid to do that. You get to spend a few days drinking beer at noon, but that's about it.

I quit my job a week ago for no real reason, but amazingly got called back in. My boss told me he's never called someone back before. I got lucky, but a person can't count on luck forever. I'm just glad I got my job back.

It sounds like you got fired for falling asleep at the jizzmop again, tardbot. It's fortuitous for you that a gloryhole sanitation engineer like yourself working at a seedy gar bar has such a forgiving boss. Perhaps you should take your jizzmopping a little more seriously in the future, tardbot.

blckhaze
08-01-2008, 02:36 AM
I try to make small change b4 thongs get real sour, but if its REAL bad, Id make a big change.

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 02:39 AM

It sounds like you got fired for falling asleep at the jizzmop again, tardbot. It's fortuitous for you that a gloryhole sanitation engineer like yourself working at a seedy gar bar has such a forgiving boss. Perhaps you should take your jizzmopping a little more seriously in the future, tardbot.

:lol:

The weirdest, most gay clown on HA keeps posting away. I suppose there's not much else he could do. Keep up that obsession with jizz mopping, weirdo.

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Here's a bump for ya, weirdo. I'll keep doing this.

chefmike
08-01-2008, 03:33 AM

The weirdest, most gay clown on HA keeps posting away. I suppose there's not much else he could do. Keep up that obsession with jizz mopping, weirdo.

Tardbot, it's common knowledge here at HA that you are without a doubt a

de·lu·sion·al
1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
2 a: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

im·be·cile
1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation
2: fool, idiot

And lest we forget your main claim to fame, jizzmopper:

stalk·er
1 : to pursue by stalking
2 : to go through (an area) in search of prey or quarry <stalk the woods for deer>
3 : to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Keep jumping troll, this is always funny.

Post a picture.

chefmike
08-01-2008, 04:17 AM
Keep jumping troll, this is always funny.

Actually you aren't funny, tardbot .
You are pathetic.
The only times that you've ever been funny have been unknowingly at your own expense, you fool.

Post a picture.

A picture of you, jizzmopper? LMFAO...if you insist...but feel free to also post that creepy pic of yourself that you are so proud of...it's great...you look like the love child of Lee Harvey Oswald and John Hinckley...with maybe a little Travis Bickle and Henry Lee Lucas thrown into the mix...a portrait of a jizzmopping stalker...I guess that you decided to grow your hair out in this more recent pic, huh? Looks great, tardbot!

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 04:20 AM
Fat retard going crazy.

Post a picture.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 04:29 AM
I've never been scared of starting all over. Heck I've moved states to get away from all the suckiness! lol Yes I'm a Gypsy woman! :lol:

It all can be done if you focus on it an anticipate CHANGE and positivity. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-01-2008, 04:33 AM
I've never been scared of starting all over. Heck I've moved states to get away from all the suckiness! lol Yes I'm a Gypsy woman! :lol:

It all can be done if you focus on it an anticipate CHANGE and positivity. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

keep saying that.

We all know you ran from the spider monkey.
http://tshirtportal.fortunecity.com/blog/images/spidermonkey.gif

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Lmao..No, You keep thinking that..and someday that will be your reality! :lol: I could be so many things, but being a scared coward of the spider monkey isn't one of them! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
08-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Time to hide the chocolate candy bar in the egg roll ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Haha :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
08-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Just for the hell of it, I'll keep bumping this post for awhile.

Chef Mike, Why have you posted nearly 7000 times on this forum?