PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl Love, a question for the girls

TessTickles
07-30-2008, 04:26 AM
If this has been asked before, I am not aware.(I hope this is not an inappropriate question)

We have all heard it said that the primary force fueling attraction for a male is physical attraction, AKA 'between the legs'.

It has also been said that to capture the heart of a woman, you must win her head, AKA 'between the ears'.

I am just curious; with a mix of hormones (male & female), etc. Where does a t-girl fit into this old wives tale.

legs?
ears?
somewhere in between?

TessTickles
07-31-2008, 04:47 AM
Wow, I am suprised that no one has tackled this question.

The average mens magazine (FHM , Maxim, Playboy) are marketed towards the male mindset and visual nature of the male. If you want to sell a mens mag, put apretty girl on the cover and advertise the 'Girls of the Big 10' feature.

The average womens magazine (Vanity Fair, Mademoiselle, etc.) is marketed towards the thinking part of a ladies brain. If you want to sell a ladies mag, the cover would show flowers or an obviously happy woman, and would read '10 secrets to improving your relationship'.

I would even expect a t-girls take on this subject to change after she has an orchi or SRS, due to the major changes in hormone levels.

I am just curious how much the feminine mindset and male physiology (for lack of a better description) affects the transgendered.

Alyssa87
07-31-2008, 04:54 AM
i think everyone's levels of attraction vary between the two. not just people who live between the sexes.

peggygee
07-31-2008, 02:21 PM
It's always, pre and post been the same for me.

To win me, you've got to win my heart and mind.

Tomfurbs
07-31-2008, 03:48 PM
The average womens magazine (Vanity Fair, Mademoiselle, etc.) is marketed towards the thinking part of a ladies brain.

Oh dear.

baileyandkc
07-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah, there are probably about 18-19 one liners waiting to be laid down here!

TessTickles
07-31-2008, 09:01 PM
The male mind is far different than the female mind. I would think most people lean more in one direction than the other.

For instance, I don't think there is a F2M equivalent to HA on the web where those attracted to the transitioned obsess over who's pussy is tighter. Nor do they insist that their boyfriend have a deeper pussy than their own. Ladies just don't think like that.